The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 18th, 2013, 10:53 PM
ThatBrettGuy
Unhatched Egg

Hello all,

I am a returning Pokemon fanatic. I did the unthinkable a few years ago and rid myself of my DS and the games I had for it which included Pokemon Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, & Pokemon Pinball.

And now when I think about it, it brings a tear to the eye</3

So today I went out and purchased a 3DS and Black 2 and hope to rebuild my collection :3

In the past games I had a nice sized trade shops on other forums and hope to soon bring an even greater one here to PC.

See you around the forums!
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Heartouch
Look up to the stars.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
Hi, ThatBrettGuy! So you have prepared for Pokemon X and Y that will be released for 3DS, don't you? There are threads discussing these games right here! You could check the other sections because PC have sections that suits your needs. So welcome to PC and nice to see you here!
PC Family | PC Blog | EGC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 20th, 2013, 01:44 PM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Welcome to the forums! Great to have an old vet at these things. Check around the trade corner for some ideas and good luck rebuilding! I know how you feel to some degree. I lost some of my old games in my last move, but maintained some of the legacy (including my prized yellow). If theres one thing i learned, never give this stuff up.

If you need any help, drop me a line. Good Luck

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.

Last edited by QuickSilveri; January 20th, 2013 at 01:45 PM. Reason: hate typos
Old January 20th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
Ahh, the feeling of nostalgia! It's so amazing! ^__^

Well, welcome aboard! You will be feeling a lot more nostalgic when you explore what PC has to offer here! We have sections that pertain to the older games, older spinoffs as well as the newer games you may or may not have played before. It doesn't matter if you haven't played the latest games yet though! At the moment we are speculating on XY, the newest games coming soon in October of this year, worldwide! So if you want to get into the discussion, you may do so! :)

So, I see you are a trader here, right? Since you have past experience trading in other forums, you will have a blast trading here! The Trade Corner may be your new home! You have the option to help other members complete their trades, as well as create your own shop! It's a lot of fun having your own shop. :)

Well, anyways, I hope you have a great time here, and don't hesitate to ask questions! The members here, as well as the staff are here to answer them at any time. :) Have fun!
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hello Brett, and welcome to PC!

Like what Leaf Storm said, you'll love all the stuff PC has to offer. There's a place for almost everything you'd want in a stereotypical Pokemon forum. I feel sorry for all your games, but at least you got Black 2, which is really awesome! We happen to have a section discussing Black 2/White 2 if you want to check it out, it's located here. I'm also playing Black 2 right now and I'm only just training for the Elite Four. Got myself a badass team there, including a pretty good Lucario.

And if you love trading, you should check out the Trade Corner, which is home to so many active traders on the forum. It even has a fun chatroom you can check out, as well as a thread for quick, simple trades or if you have multiple Pokemon up for offer you can make a trade shop.

Have fun here, and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- Hikari10

Paired with Kouzan, Isaac and Heartouch
Battle Server | Tumblr | Profile | Supporter

Old January 20th, 2013, 10:43 PM
ThatBrettGuy
Unhatched Egg

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!
I am definitely preparing for X & Y. This site is certainly one of the highest in quality that I have come across and I plan on settling here and participating in this community. I am currently in the same process as Hikari10 in trying to complete the game so I can get right into breeding and all the after-game features. I've been browsing through the trade shops and am very impressed by the collections that are showcased and do plan on working towards that point.

Again, thank you all! :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links