• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

DD's Sprite Shop~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017

DD's Sprite Shop~!

Hello! I had a sprite shop before in another forum and I want to start one here.

I mostly have done recolors but can do fusion if given enough time.

Examples of recolors/patterned:

Spoiler:

Example of fusion:

Spoiler:

Examples of Trainer Sprites:

Spoiler:

Sprites I did for members of this forum:

Spoiler:

[img=http://s22.postimg.org/goq3kd3h9/ezimba.gif]
All requests must be asked through this thread first. I will sent a PM when I finish making your request. Keep in mind, I work a full-time job so I can't guarantee a speedy reply.

UPDATE: I'm officially taking request for personalized trainer sprites~! (See my avatar?!)

UPDATE: Keep in mind that fakemon (the kind I have to make from scratch) is not my strong suit. Please don't expect works of art in that category.

UPDATE: Please don't describe your request as if this was a fanfiction. Doesn't translate very well into sprite work.

Currently working on (As of Sept 2nd 2013):

charizard is best
Zylas
Manche

Gigal1 (waiting for a reply)

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Congrats on opening a new shop. I think that the pictures that there are in recolours are just editing pokemon's design. They are great however. Let me request something-
Darken Infernape's colour and add some red scars to the body as you did to Feraligatr.

DahDexy

Way Too Freakin' Random
Years
Congratulations on a sprite shop. Now I would like you to please make scar patterns onto Mew like on Glaceon and concentrate a new color into in-lining like you did on Zapdos's face and wings. Please make light purple scar and for in-lining make it a light red. Only in-line the tail, feet, and hands, though please.
Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 9, 2020
I don't know if i'm going to ask too much for a single man, but I think that would be really cool if you want to make the sprites of Valencia Island's Pokemons and a (f******) black Scizor xD
Here's the pictures if you need them

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Heyo! Sweet shop! I have a question for you. Do you have a deviantArt? Anyway, i have a request! :) here it is:
Leafeon and Umbreon fusion to make the patterns look like the two in the examples? I'm gonna use it as my avatar. :) THANK YOU! :)

dragonfly_dust

Look at my avatar! Nuff said.
Years
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
Heyo! Sweet shop! I have a question for you. Do you have a deviantArt? Anyway, i have a request! :) here it is:
Leafeon and Umbreon fusion to make the patterns look like the two in the examples? I'm gonna use it as my avatar. :) THANK YOU! :)

Yes I do have a deviantART but I use for photography than sprites. I sent you PM btw. CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I'm going to request...
Recolor a Giratina but have light colors including: Light Brown, White, Shiny Silver.

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
Can I please have a chimchar and a celebi that looks like they has been all puffed up with air, so they looks funny and scruffy

Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen May 24, 2014
Ooh! Pretty! :3 I have a request: A Ducklett recolor (beak and feet stay the same) centered around #5FFB17. Thanks so much!

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Yo your Sprites are adorable! Now I'm going to request!

Can you make Solrock with red stars pattern?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Ahh, nice shop! I got a pretty hard request!

Could u turn half of Scizor into an ice-like body with ice shards sticking out and the other half of it into a wilted version of it?

No rush, take ur time, kay!

ShadowMirror

Ready for the Battle
Years
I really liked the Chimchar and Celebi, thnx

I hope this isn't too much but can I please have

Chimchar, celebi, deerling, Ambipom, Togekiss and glaceon

Can I please have them with cool stripes outline patterns
A little like battle paint

Colour stripe patterns
Chimchar(red)
Celebi(purple)
Deerling(green)
Ambipom(yellow)
Togekiss(blue)
Glaceon(Dark blue)

I hope this isn't to much
And I don't mind how long it takes

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
okay now it will be very hard, so i hope you do it easily but here it goes
base: alakazam
palette: Houndoom
Pokemon to fuse: Houndoom or houndour.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
Years
Pkease may I have an absol with MASSICEclaws +the thing on its head please
P.s, I liek the foongus

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I would like to request...
A Gardevoir/Latias/Victini/Meloetta fusion, with black and blood-red as the colors, and throw some Glaceon in there too.

Tackle

Pancham
Years
Can you make Torchic with heart pattern? And recolor it to Espeon and Umbreon's pallete. Take your time I'm not in hurry. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back