The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Triston1zn
GYM LEADER

Nature: Calm
Hey,

Just letting everyone know I will be taking some time away from the internet.
Recently lost someone very close to me and I just need a break.

Chat soon...hopefully

Take care friends.
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:54 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triston1zn View Post
Hey,

Just letting everyone know I will be taking some time away from the internet.
Recently lost someone very close to me and I just need a break.

Chat soon...hopefully

Take care friends.
Ah it sucks to see you leave for a while, but if it helps you cope, then we'll have to just wait for you to return. I hope you get through that sad phase in your life, man. Take a nice, aptly long break. Like everyone has said, we'll always be here when you come back. :(

See you soon.
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:01 PM
Crux
Evermore

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
Hey there guys, i've got a few things I need to get caught up on/straightened out so I won't be on for a little while.
It'll probably be about two weeks or so.

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Antemortem
I wish Kevin Spacey hadn't aged

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
I hope everything works itself out, Rococo. Good luck with things; see you soon!
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:36 AM
danaxe
I long for kyurem powerz

Nature: Serious
I'm back. Ready for nothing, and an expressionative passion for the exquisitive game known as pokemon,

Good trade shops:
I loveevee's
Old January 15th, 2013, 04:57 PM
TokioHumaNeko
Pokemon Zodiac Wishes

Send a message via AIM to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Yahoo to TokioHumaNeko Send a message via Skype™ to TokioHumaNeko
*smiles* I'm back after god-knows-how-long it's been! And it's great to be back. <3
Type → Electric
Abilities → Intimidate | Rivalry
It has eyes which can see through anything. It spots and captures prey hiding behind objects.
[???=<game and stuff goes here>]Challenges[/???] | Story Site

~*~*DaRkSiDe Of ThE sUn~*~*~
~*(IcH bIn HuMaNoId)*~
~*Tokio Hotel Forever*~
Help me by joining Team Cosmic Destiny!
Tokio Hotel Fan For Life,honey! ;D

Yay!!Bill and the others are finally hatched!!!
(From left to right: Bill,Tom,Gustav,Georg,"Alien" and..."Humanoid!")
Danke for helping them! <3333
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AQnflh-diM
My version of Automatic Acoustic! It's been Remixed!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrO-zXOls30
Help me with Cosmic Destiny!!! Please!
Old January 15th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Musica
PPPPPDPPPPP

Nature: Timid
Again, hello. -__- Sorry for the absence. Work is just too damn busy.
Old January 16th, 2013, 01:17 AM
doeboy133
Unhatched Egg

Hey everyone, thought i'd pop back in after a few years of absence. Trying to get back into the swing of things so if you're also returning or a new member feel free to say stop by and say hey. Especially if your around my age so I dont feel like the only 21 year old enjoying Pokemon.
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:48 AM
Hikamaru
dude, woman up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Yeah, have to make another announcement for slight reduced activity.

My computer will be going away for repairs, since it's pretty faulty and kept overheating/turning off on me, which has been trolling me for a while now.

It will probably be gone for around 2 weeks, meaning little-to-no access to PC unless if I use an internet cafe or something. I'm also going to be in "invisible" status during that period, which I usually do when I have a forced LoA when something like this happens. I'll still check the site for VMs and to see how everyone's doing but I'll essentially be hidden from view to non-staff until then.

If my computer is proven to be faulty, I'll probably get a brand-new computer and return to full activity very soon. Love you guys and I'll be back before you know it!

- Hikari10
Old January 18th, 2013, 12:58 AM
revere
Community Supporter

Oh cmon, u gotta be kidding me. Sry about the faulty piece of technology, hope to see ya back soon.

Rainbow Dash will be too :P
Old January 18th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Oh boy. I hope you'll return soon, Hikari10. And I hope your computer is fixed soon!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 18th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Quote:
Originally Posted by danaxe View Post
I'm back. Ready for nothing, and an expressionative passion for the exquisitive game known as pokemon,
Danaxe! I remember you. You really love that "-ive" suffix, eh? Haha. Welcome back, buddy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TokioHumaNeko View Post
*smiles* I'm back after god-knows-how-long it's been! And it's great to be back. <3
Hey there, Tokio. Welcome back! Three long, grueling years! Glad you came back and didn't forget about us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musica View Post
Again, hello. -__- Sorry for the absence. Work is just too damn busy.
Don't worry about it! We all get piled up with work. Just do what you can. And welcome back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doeboy133 View Post
Hey everyone, thought i'd pop back in after a few years of absence. Trying to get back into the swing of things so if you're also returning or a new member feel free to say stop by and say hey. Especially if your around my age so I dont feel like the only 21 year old enjoying Pokemon.
Well I'm here stopping by and saying hey so hey! Not really around your age, as I'm a bit too young for you probably, but we joined PC at around the same time so that's something in common, I guess! Welcome back, Doeboy, and stick around this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post

My computer will be going away for repairs, since it's pretty faulty and kept overheating/turning off on me, which has been trolling me for a while now.

It will probably be gone for around 2 weeks, meaning little-to-no access to PC unless if I use an internet cafe or something. I'm also going to be in "invisible" status during that period, which I usually do when I have a forced LoA when something like this happens. I'll still check the site for VMs and to see how everyone's doing but I'll essentially be hidden from view to non-staff until then.

If my computer is proven to be faulty, I'll probably get a brand-new computer and return to full activity very soon. Love you guys and I'll be back before you know it!

- Hikari10
Aww. Take care, Hikari. I'll be looking to the horizon until your ship reaches the shores of PC again.
Old January 19th, 2013, 04:32 PM
SkullKing
Nope

Nature: Lax
I'm back, if anyone even remembers me haha. School, relationships, and other things have been keeping me busy so I sorta randomly disappeared again :<. Hopefully I can can manage to stay on the forums without random inactivity!
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:12 PM
awolfsquared
This time I might just disappear.
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post

- Hikari10
Aw man, sounds awful Hikari. Having a faulty computer is such a pain, I've been there and it's not pretty. Hope your computer problems are fixed soon and can't wait to see you again.

awolfsquared "And I'm feeling like a ghost. And it's what I hate the most."
My Blog| EGC | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:51 PM
diab_low
#SmashingTheMaroons

Nature: Gentle
Hello guys looks like I'm back on PC. I am so sorry for the long wait I just hat stuff happening and all to fast but I pulled through and now I'm here. I am currently using PC on my iPad so that's good for a start till I get my laptop

P.S. it took me a while to find this place hahahaha :D I am looking forward to get back to posting looking forward to talking with my friends and just doing what I was doing before
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Cid
Find your niche.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullKing View Post
I'm back, if anyone even remembers me haha. School, relationships, and other things have been keeping me busy so I sorta randomly disappeared again :<. Hopefully I can can manage to stay on the forums without random inactivity!
Homestuck on your sig! Go here now. :3
But yes, welcome back, SkullKing! I hope you do manage being a lot more active than before and not go off randomly again like you said. School, relationships and stuff can be a bother, I agree, but you can pull through that. You're a fan of Homestuck, too, so I really think that these types of PC goers should get together and know each other more. I personally would like to know you more because of that fact, haha. The club I linked might be a good start, maybe. Until then, I'll be seeing you around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab_low View Post
Hello guys looks like I'm back on PC. I am so sorry for the long wait I just hat stuff happening and all to fast but I pulled through and now I'm here. I am currently using PC on my iPad so that's good for a start till I get my laptop

P.S. it took me a while to find this place hahahaha :D I am looking forward to get back to posting looking forward to talking with my friends and just doing what I was doing before
Diab_low! Hikari's been looking for you! Where have you been? Welcome back, dude! I can't stop exclaiming because people have wanted you back for quite a while! Everyone within Hikari's circle of friends, pretty much! And you even won in MotY 2012 for being away, iirc! And now you're back! Yay!
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:22 AM
diab_low
#SmashingTheMaroons

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
Diab_low! Hikari's been looking for you! Where have you been? Welcome back, dude! I can't stop exclaiming because people have wanted you back for quite a while! Everyone within Hikari's circle of friends, pretty much! And you even won in MotY 2012 for being away, iirc! And now you're back! Yay!
Haha yeah I know and she found me haha thank you man haha well Hikari and I sorta have similar circle of friends haha and yeah I was surprised coming back and seeing the emblem haha. But I'm back and good as ever
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:35 AM
Caelus
Gone

After four months of forgetting this place I finally come back. D:

Man I miss coming here all the time, but I've been so busy with high school that I don't have any time to come here. I probably won't be active for long but I'll definitely stick around for a little bit. This place has changed so much since I was active.
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:19 AM
560cool.
Probably back.

Damn, I haven't been truly involved into this forum since late 2010. It's a pretty long time, really, 2 years... I'm surprised it's still up.

Anyways, yeah. I'll probably be making minor contributions. I'm back mainly since I was finally able to pick a Pokemon game up again... in about one year. We'll see how it is, I'll probably run some challenges, who knows.

Good to be back.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:49 PM
Antemortem

Welcome back, 560cool! It's always cool to see older members return, and any contributions from before and yet to come will always be welcomed and appreciated. Hope you stick around this time! :3
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:53 PM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Disregard my words earlier, because I'm considering to return back to PC now.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 23rd, 2013, 03:56 PM
Antemortem

Some pretty hefty issues right now going to result in a lack of internet for awhile after today.

EDIT: Gah, internet won't be an issue but I'll still be swamped the next week or so, so activity will be reduced.

Last edited by Antemortem; January 23rd, 2013 at 09:13 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 04:04 PM
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

Whaaaaaah! Keep in touch with me at least, okay??
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:52 PM
Hikamaru
dude, woman up!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Gonna miss ya Dave, I know how bad technical problems are.

Don't forget all your PC friends when you come back okay?
Old January 24th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Crux
Evermore

Send a message via Skype™ to Crux
Like Chucky, The Terminator, and britney spears.... I'm baaaaaaack....
*Horrific music suddenly starts playing from no apparent source.*

{Never and Forever}

Tees | Coming Soon | Coming Soon
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links