The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Closed Thread

Old January 19th, 2013, 07:09 PM
GenuineCorruption
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
I'm GenuineCorruption. I'm here at PC, but probably temporarily as so far it's not going so well. I hope to find something that keeps me here but I'm not sure that's likely. I'm giving it a try anyway.
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:32 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hi GenuineCorruption, I'm sorry that your experience here has be dissatisfying D:
It always saddens me when I find threads where members quit or complain about the forums and members here.

As far as something to do here, consider opening up a trade thread here. It will allow you to interact with others in a way that satisfies both you and the other party. I've also noticed that you requested a mentor in the Adoption Center but did not reply with an answer as for what mentor you wanted. I recently became a mentor so perhaps I could take you under my wing? :3

I can teach you about the basics of RNG (how to get desirable Pokemon to trade) and help you proofread your thread when you feel like opening one.

That aside, would you like to elaborate a little on your introduction? Like what are your interests in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics. This'll help us get to know you better which promotes a friendly atmosphere :D

Again, I'm really sorry that your experience hasn't been the best. I hope you consider my offer and that you find other members and things to do that will convince you to stick around.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:57 PM
GenuineCorruption
Unhatched Egg

Hello Tabor,

I'll PM regarding some things which I don't want to post here out in the open. One thing I'll say here is that I noticed that every section of this site has a unique set of complicated formalities which take a little too much away from the experience (for me at least).
Anyway, I've never really been up on collecting and trading. As such I don't honestly know what people consider valuable and what they don't, over and above what's going to get you through the game's quest. I also restart too often to really be able to establish enough of a collection to where I'd have anything to offer.
I replied to the response I got from Cid via PM and kinda ran aground there.
Anyway, I'm not sure what else to say, but I'll PM you after I post this.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here