• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Little Cup is Little

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
I lost to tabor: 0-3 :( and I decide to drop out as well. Just lost interest

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
lost to omicron 1-0. not 100% fair since showdown never updated the move beat up so it wasn't near as effective but yeah, lost 1-0.

IStreamSandwich

[b][i]Returning to be your Shield[/i][/b]
Years
For Round 2, i had a free pass as Icy Burn was inactive.
During this time, Sukisu's partner also inactived. The matches were meant to be fought by Wednesday (Which at the time of writing this, it's still Wednesday in America). It is now Thursday for me in Britain and I will be working all day today.

Because of this I gracefully concede defeat to Sukisu.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Won against Griffy 5-0. Did not expect that at all tbh.

Reactions: EB

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Supertreaz has been disqualified for failure to participate in round 2, and inactivity on PC since before the start of the round. Round 3 will last until the end of Saturday, the 19th.

Anxiety's cut your blood Chasing all your ghosts
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 3, 2023
Won 1- 0 against Kai. That was so close. My mon has like 2 HP left :). Good game, man, good game

InfectedBeast

Trade With Me
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Won against iloveeevee 1-0. That was a close one!!! I really enjoyed it lol good job on taking out my team lol

Win/loss: 3-0

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Lost to InfectedBeast 0-1. That was a close game. GG though.

Reactions: EB

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Infectedbeast has been disqualified. Anyone who lost to him will receive a bye amounting to a one point victory.

Round 4 will be posted as soon as i get off work.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
i lost some of my team while getting ready for an official tournament. i sadly must drop out. sorry i couldn't post this yesterday. is it too late for pokeinfuse to get the point for that match i missed?

Back