The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.


Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #351    
Old January 20th, 2013, 03:49 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
yeah you know what release it now because tomorrow we need to go back to school cause we are sunday
You really annoy me for some reason..
Maybe cause your always rude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
Fine by me. U ran out of room? that must mean its full of greatness
Good cause I'm releasing it now, Haha yeah I guess..
I'll be fixing the OW's before anything else.


Finally, the alpha release is here, yes its a little buggy but I hope you enjoy.
This has taken a long time but I would like to thank most of you for being so patiant, have fun and let me know what you think. Remember its only alpha 0.5 this is mainly a tester game to get some feedback.
Oh, the download is in the first post!
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #352    
Old January 20th, 2013, 03:52 AM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
oh yeah finaaly thank you so much

I love u kebbles you are so good I love u

I've fully played it
__________________
Hacks I support:





[/sig-reason]

Last edited by Leafgreen2itsmyidea; January 20th, 2013 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Completing Alpha 0.5
  #353    
Old January 20th, 2013, 04:16 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
oh yeah finaaly thank you so much

I love u kebbles you are so good I love u
Yeah..
Have you played it yet?
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #354    
Old January 20th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Tackle's Avatar
Tackle
Pancham
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Forest
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Well, I haven't tried Alpha 0.5 yet, but Screenshots look amazing, I'll try this now. =)
Best of luck, I'm looking forward for some updates. =)
__________________




Feel free to VM / PM me, I'll be sure to reply your messages!

Paired with ForeverDash, MidnightShine, Shadowraze, Daniel Evans and Hoenn.

Also known as Clown of Hearts.

Join Castelia City Forums now!

  #355    
Old January 20th, 2013, 04:49 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
Well, I haven't tried Alpha 0.5 yet, but Screenshots look amazing, I'll try this now. =)
Best of luck, I'm looking forward for some updates. =)
Thanks
Let me know what you think!
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #356    
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:04 AM
godlesplay
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
how long is this alpha ?
  #357    
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:06 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
how long is this alpha ?
Not very long..
Play it and find out how long it is for yourself?
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #358    
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:07 AM
Tackle's Avatar
Tackle
Pancham
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Forest
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Played, so short! I really love your Reshiram Scene. =)
Well, I think, Dwebble is too early to be used by Trainer, I think, I think.

Anyways, this hack is amazing! Best of luck. ~
__________________




Feel free to VM / PM me, I'll be sure to reply your messages!

Paired with ForeverDash, MidnightShine, Shadowraze, Daniel Evans and Hoenn.

Also known as Clown of Hearts.

Join Castelia City Forums now!

  #359    
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:10 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackle View Post
Played, so short! I really love your Reshiram Scene. =)
Well, I think, Dwebble is too early to be used by Trainer, I think, I think.

Anyways, this hack is amazing! Best of luck. ~
Thank you for your feedback
And about dwebble, thats kinda the point, I'm trying something different instead of pidgeys and rattatas all the time. Hence, dwebble, petilil, and dratini all being seen at the start of the game.
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #360    
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Piplup - Hacker's Avatar
Piplup - Hacker
Scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.


Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.
__________________

Coming soon...
  #361    
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piplup - Hacker View Post
Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.


Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.
I think kebbles has a problem...but yeah probably he asked permission
__________________
Hacks I support:





[/sig-reason]
  #362    
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Piplup - Hacker's Avatar
Piplup - Hacker
Scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
I hope. I love this hack's graphics, but if they're stolen.. :s
__________________

Coming soon...
  #363    
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:19 AM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piplup - Hacker View Post
Um .. I don't know if you have permission or not, but I doubt it considering they're private, but you have tiles from The-Red-Ex's Dawn Tilesheet, which is PRIVATE.
If you don't have permission, please don't use them. It's STEALING and can get you into a lot of trouble here. I went ahead and circled the tiles. Your trees may also be from there, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since they are also from HGSS anyway.


Here's the link to the tilesheet for proof..

I'm not trying to cause trouble, it just needed to be said.
Pfft shutup whynot, you here for some revenge after you quit your pityful hack?
I asked red-ex already, (NEXT TIME PM ME FIRST YOU LITTLE FREAK INSTEAD OF TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME)
The flowers are not from his tilesheet, there are many like it, shows how much you really know, and the rest of the tiles arent even done by red-ex so why even say that? You gotta problem, then we will sort it out threw PM..
Talk to you then Whynot
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #364    
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Piplup - Hacker's Avatar
Piplup - Hacker
Scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
I PM'd you. I wasn't even trying to embarress you. I was being as respectful as I could. You need to calm down. Like I said, if you asked and he said yes, it's fine. If not, remove them.
The purpose of my message was simple, to make sure they weren't stolen.
Thank you.
__________________

Coming soon...
  #365    
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:48 AM
FBI agent
Imagine something beautiful
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Isle 4 - Dairy Products
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by kebbles View Post


Pfft shutup whynot, you here for some revenge after you quit your pityful hack?
I asked red-ex already, (NEXT TIME PM ME FIRST YOU LITTLE FREAK INSTEAD OF TRYING TO EMBARRASS ME)
The flowers are not from his tilesheet, there are many like it, shows how much you really know, and the rest of the tiles arent even done by red-ex so why even say that? You gotta problem, then we will sort it out threw PM..
Talk to you then Whynot
If you have permission, then you've got nothing to worry about. I wouldn't let other people's theories bother me if I were you, though you should throw something in the credits section just to satisfy genuine curiosity.

At any rate, I like your hack. Graphically it looks like you worked hard to insert and get everything in working order. The scripts look really well done and interesting too. The player actually talking is a nice touch, and something not many hackers tend to end up doing.
I look forward to seeing more on this hack.
  #366    
Old January 20th, 2013, 05:25 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piplup - Hacker View Post
I PM'd you. I wasn't even trying to embarress you. I was being as respectful as I could. You need to calm down. Like I said, if you asked and he said yes, it's fine. If not, remove them.
The purpose of my message was simple, to make sure they weren't stolen.
Thank you.
Dont tell me to calm down.
I have every right to be pissed at you whynot, read over your comment again.
'ill give you the benifit of the doubt' who do you think you are?
Dont even answer that, dont visit this thread it doesnt want you viewing it lol.


Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI agent View Post
If you have permission, then you've got nothing to worry about. I wouldn't let other people's theories bother me if I were you, though you should throw something in the credits section just to satisfy genuine curiosity.

At any rate, I like your hack. Graphically it looks like you worked hard to insert and get everything in working order. The scripts look really well done and interesting too. The player actually talking is a nice touch, and something not many hackers tend to end up doing.
I look forward to seeing more on this hack.
I thought red-ex was already in the credits, ill double check..
And thank you, im glad you like it so far!
And yes the reason for the player talking is to show off the mugshots.
Thank you for your comment
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #367    
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:36 PM
Leafgreen2itsmyidea's Avatar
Leafgreen2itsmyidea
Pokémon Master
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Kebbles that guy is not whynotx
__________________
Hacks I support:





[/sig-reason]
  #368    
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Piplup - Hacker's Avatar
Piplup - Hacker
Scripter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafgreen2itsmyidea View Post
Kebbles that guy is not whynotx
It is. I made a new account.
Okay, now that that's cleared up. I'm done in this thread. I don't want Kebbles getting any madder c;
  #369    
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:18 AM
qaz015393's Avatar
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
sweet release man. I'll be sure to post back after I play the alpha.
__________________

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
  #370    
Old January 21st, 2013, 02:20 AM
easo87
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Love this simply as my whole family is from Traralgon!! Good luck with it!
  #371    
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:28 AM
Pinkish Purple's Avatar
Pinkish Purple
五代目水影
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kirigakure
Age: 15
Gender: Female
Nature: Naughty
Stop quarreling, you two :'( if you keep attacking at each other, the problem will never be solved... You both are my closest friends on here, I don't want any of you to get hurt! If he had really stolen the tiles, let the creator deal with him, Piplup. You told me that Red-eX was active, so he won't allow leeching to happen! kebbles, life is never completely filled with smooth sailing, sometimes people will try to interfere. Try not to get angry, what's the worst that could happen? you won't go to jail... Stop quarreling alright?

On a happier note, I'm glad Alpha 0.5 is out I'll play it and check for bugs that aren't THAT visible.

Edit: I completed the shooort Alpha. There were a lot of grammatical errors, but I believe you can fix em. The other errors are that your reflection shows when u go near ur mom's drawer. The sound of the Reshiram sounded a weeee bit corrupted. Before the ginger Team Galactic member (Idk whether it was Jupiter or Mars.) there was a white screen thingy blocking the screen for a split second. The head of the OW doesn't bob, which is strange because other sprites bob Cyrus doesn't seem to have much eyebrows and seem to have a big head :D and I'm pretty sure you know the side effects of trans textboxes.... and LOL at Danii's OW! I'll update you later if I find anymore. I'm just wandering around now xD
__________________

Last edited by Pinkish Purple; January 21st, 2013 at 03:42 AM.
  #372    
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:00 PM
Ice-Dragon's Avatar
Ice-Dragon
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
This hack is brilliant, so far. I love the tiles, storyline and the dialogue boxes especially.
Can't wait for the next release.
  #373    
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:37 PM
kebbles's Avatar
kebbles
Rom Hacker.
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Victoria, Australia!
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
sweet release man. I'll be sure to post back after I play the alpha.
Thanks, did u end up playing it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by easo87 View Post
Love this simply as my whole family is from Traralgon!! Good luck with it!
Haha well this game is especially for you!
I also live in Traralgon, up west end..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkish Purple View Post
On a happier note, I'm glad Alpha 0.5 is out I'll play it and check for bugs that aren't THAT visible.

Edit: I completed the shooort Alpha. There were a lot of grammatical errors, but I believe you can fix em. The other errors are that your reflection shows when u go near ur mom's drawer. The sound of the Reshiram sounded a weeee bit corrupted. Before the ginger Team Galactic member (Idk whether it was Jupiter or Mars.) there was a white screen thingy blocking the screen for a split second. The head of the OW doesn't bob, which is strange because other sprites bob Cyrus doesn't seem to have much eyebrows and seem to have a big head :D and I'm pretty sure you know the side effects of trans textboxes.... and LOL at Danii's OW! I'll update you later if I find anymore. I'm just wandering around now xD
Lol yes its very short, hence why its alpha 0.5..
Yeah ill be fixing all the bugs and little things in the coming weeks.
That white screen thingy has something to do with an ASM routine i inserted but ive figured out how to fix it.
Haha yea daniis ow is hilda but ive got no room for her for now
Thanks for your awesome feedback bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice-Dragon View Post
This hack is brilliant, so far. I love the tiles, storyline and the dialogue boxes especially.
Can't wait for the next release.
Thank you im glad you enjoyed it.
__________________
Pokémon Galaxy Elements
Alpha 0.5 Out Now!


When the world is in its final moments..
Where will you be?
  #374    
Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:37 AM
shivshubh12
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Gender: Male
This is awesome, the Team Plasma scene and Transparent boxes is awesome, really loved this
I really liked Alpha 0.5
  #375    
Old January 23rd, 2013, 03:52 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Undertaker. Co.
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Naughty


One of the overworlds are out of line.
Either way, I like this hack, one of few hacks that Actually use HGSS overworld.
They best style imo.
__________________
gone.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:59 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.