The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old January 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
KingKaos
Non-legendary Pokemon FTW!

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
After the battle, and getting both revives plus sitrus berries plus a lecture from Professor Juniper, Leon was ready to go. Just as Leon was about to head out, Dunn asked if anyone would be interested in traveling with him. "I appreciate the offer my fellow trainer, but I plan to be a top coordinator. And my methods of training are going to be quite different from your methods."

With that bring said, Leon rose his hands up, high fived all the other trainers and left for his training. Konoha was still out of her Pokeball and so she jumped onto the shoulder of her trainer. "I'm sure all of our paths shall cross again. When that time comes I would love another battle like this. And with I bid you all farewell."

Full Power comes from their hearts!
Old January 18th, 2013, 02:22 PM
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
DeSean got in the lab just in time to hear, "I need a travel partner" from someone. He was out of breath from the joy of catching his first pokemon.
"Professor here is your pokemon back." DeSean said handing her back the Lillipup."
"Great job on catching a pokemon!" she said smiling.
"Now here is a pokedex, five more Poke Balls, a revive, and a sitrus berry."
"Thanks professor. also I think I heard someone say they needed a travel buddy? I'm looking for someone to take in an adventure with also, challenging every gym in Unova."

My new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/index.cgi

Join if you like a challenge.
Old January 19th, 2013, 03:22 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
"Well then little buddy, onward we go! What should I name you?" Grey asked. "Flyer?" The bird shook his head. "I like the name Celery. How's that for a nice name?" Grey asked again, and this time, the bird nodded yes. "It is settled then. Where to now? Seeing as we are now trapped on Route One by an angry professor and two angry men. Maybe enlisting someone's help would be nice?" He said, looking around. He then saw Leon, walking toward the next town. Grey walked up to him, and asked nerviously, "Hello my good sir, my two buddies and I are trapped on Route One by three angry people, and we would like to enlist your help. So, will you?" He hoped the guy would say yes, but he wouldn't be surprised if he said no, for there were many anti-Plasma people out here. He crossed his fingers, and waited for a response.
Old January 20th, 2013, 02:25 AM
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator
After making his way through the Gates, Somnium headed down the Main Road to the Hotel they were staying at. After finally reaching it, they nodded a hello to the Manager and his Cinncino and went through the main hall, a medium sized room with green and gold colouring plan, to emphasize Clay's mine that had made this city prosperous. He passed through the marble archway into the training field at the back of the Hotel and asked Emolga to head out onto the field. "So then Emolga," he said, bringing out his PokePad to check an moves it can now learn, "It seems you should be able to learn Quick Attack, so lets get down to training. Emolga, we need to raise your speed and attack, so we'll try this dummy over here.". we headed over to the Scarecrow/Dummy training area, a row of flour sacks on poles, waiting to be attacked. "Now then Emolga, I want you too aim for one of the dummies and ram into it as fast as you can!". Emolga then backed up and charged into the sack of flour, not doing much damage to it. "Come on, keep going!" Somnium yelled, as Emolga kept charging and charging, until eventually, they got they wanted, and Emolga was surrounded in a white glow. "Quickly! Charge the dummy!" he yelled, and Emolga, faster than it had been before, rammed into the dummy, causing a glorious explosion of flour to rain down. "Great job, Emolga! Now then Ralts, it's your turn".

White 2:
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:54 AM
KingKaos

As Leon was walking out of Route 1 he was stopped by a strange kid. Leon looked at him with a look of confusion. "Where did he come from?" Leon asked his partner Konoha. The Snivy shrugged her shoulders showing that she did not know either. Leon and Snivy exchanged looks then looked back at the strange kid. "Why hello my dear boy my name is Leon and In traveling to become a top coordinator. May I ask why you're stopping me from leaving this route I've been stick on for too long?" Leon was trying to be polite to this stranger but he really wanted to go.

That's when the boy asked if he could travel along with Leon. Leon made a small sigh. "Why must everyone try to interfere with my training? I just want to work alone and go at my own pace. If I let this kid come along can I really rely on him not to be a hindrance?" Leon was having an inner monologue that had created an awkward silence.

Leon glanced up again and saw that this kid had an Eevee. Leon immediately pushed the kid aside in excitement. "You have an Eevee?! The gem of coordinators because it can be versatile in its evolutions for contest. I've always dreamed of catching one and then having a whole contest team of Eevee!" Once his excitement died down, Leon looked back at the kid.

"Alright, you can travel with me. By watching you raise your Eevee I will definitely be able to get a better analysis to raise my own." Leon stretched out his hand to pick up the kid from the ground. "Sorry for knocking you to the ground. So what is your name new travel partner?"

Old January 20th, 2013, 10:13 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

"Sorry for not telling you earlier, I mean, it was rude of me. I'm Grey, the lamest- yet one of the nicest- Team Plasma members. Nice to meet you!" Grey said. Then he thought, Why did I tell him I am a member of Team Plasma?! He's not going to help me now... I'll be stuck on Route 1 forever... Grey smiled at Leon, and said, "And I am also sorry for stopping your progress, I just need the help of someone, so I can get off of this route. I understand if you don't want to help, seeing as Team Plasma is completely hated throught Unova now. As for my Eevee, his name is Harry, and I agree, I have seen them in contests on television before, and they are absolutely amazing. This little guy actually deserves a conest, after what he's been through." Grey then pets Harry behind the ears, as Harry has liked since being found.
Old January 20th, 2013, 01:48 PM
KingKaos

Leon was shocked to hear that his new traveling partner was a part of Team Plasma. However, that did not bother Leon for he already knew that this kid couldn't possibly be as bad as the guys that attacked Juniper. "It doesn't matter you are a part of Plasma, as long as you keep your preaching pr whatever it is that you guys do down then it's all good." With that Leon pointed to the way off Route 1. "Let's get out of here and if anyone gives you trouble in the next town then they will have to deal with me and Konoha, my partner Snivy." Leon learned from his grandfather that no matter what you do you should always do it with your heart at full power. He did not judge others for the path they followed and in return he expected them not to judge him as well. With that all squared away, Leon told Grey to follow him as they headed off of Route 1 and onwards to the first gym. "PAM, should I be catching any Pokemon in the upcoming routes?" "I would say you could catch a Purrloin but according to my data, Snivy is now level 7 and knows Vine Whip. Gruff, the lilipup, is level 4 and knows Tackle and Leer. If you get it to its next level then it will learn odor sleuth. My data says if you catch a Purrloin and raise it to level 6 it will learn assist. I'm creating combo data for all these moves and shall have it available within the hour on possible catching and training ideas." Leon was glad to have PAM by his side because without her he would have no clue what Pokemon he needed for his contest. "Alright I'll leave it to you PAM and then check back with you." Leon proceeded to leave Route 1 with Grey following behind him. "Finally, my first step onto my road to be a top coordinator."

Old January 20th, 2013, 07:30 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

"Thank you for not judging me. Not many people wouldn't, you see. And that's a nice name for a Snivy, how did you think of it?" Grey asked happily and curiously. It certainly was an interesting name, and a well thought out one at that. "As for the preaching thing we do, I don't do it often. I really only do it because I care about pokemon. In my opinion, some people don't treat them right. I found Harry after watching him in a grousome battle, after which he was abandoned." he said truthfully. An idea suddenly popped into his head after a bit more walking, and he hoped his friend would agree. "I know we just met, but first chance we get, do you want to enter a tag team contest with me? I know there's not contest halls in Unova, but there must be some type of town-held contest somewhere. So whaddya say?" Grey said, holding his hand out for a high five.
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:27 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Lucas takes the Revive and the Sitrus Berries. He places Tepig on the floor and let’s the Revive’s energy zap into Tepig’s body making her jump up. Tepig stood up and shook her head. Lucas hugged the Tepig. ‘You fought exceptionally well Tepig! I’m proud of you!’ Lucas stood up with Tepig in his arms while it was munching on one of the Sitrus Berries. Dunn approached him, as did Leon and Rafael. Dunn had brought up the proposal of working together and traveling with each other. Leon turned down the offer and decided to travel solo. Lucas looked at Rafael who hadn’t decided yet. Tepig looked up at Lucas and smiled. ‘What could go wrong? It will help build my confidence traveling with a friend.’ Lucas looked up at Dunn.

‘Dunn, Little Bro. Tepig and I would be happy to take you up on that offer.’ Lucas smiled as he fixed his goggles back up onto his hat.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:11 PM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Excellent! "Excellent! I look forward to it." Dunn looked to Raphael. "What about you, Raph? What say you?" He was going to build a good friendship with Lucas. He could already tell. Raph was a good battler. He had saved Little Bro from defeat. That Leon guy was good at battling, but apparently he was on the coordinator side of the pokeworld. Proffesor Juniper walked up to Little Bro and healed him, saving Dunn's revive for later. "Thanks Proffesor." He gave a 'clicky gun' and smiled, and she walked away laughing. "So...is that a yes or no?"
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:36 PM
KingKaos

Leon now had a travel buddy and on a brighter note he also had a travel buddy that wasn't annoying. He just needed to take a few more steps out of Route 1 and into his first city on his road to becoming a coordinator. As he was walking, his travelling partner, Grey asked him a question. "I know we just met, but first chance we get, do you want to enter a tag team contest with me? I know there's not contest halls in Unova, but there must be some type of town-held contest somewhere. So whaddya say?" Grey said, holding his hand out for a high five. Leon looked at Grey with a discerned look. He then bent down and started looking at Grey's Eevee. "Before we enter a contest together, how about you tell me about your Eevee's moveset and if you have any other Pokemon I would need to know their moveset too. My Snivy isn't quite primed for contest and neither is Paws, my Lilipup. However, we could make up lack of experience and move pool capabilities if we work together in a way. So at the moment, it's not a no but I would also say that it is definitely not a yes. For now we should focus on getting out of this route then heading to the gym." Leon started to walk when suddenly he turned around. "Wait a second, can you even collect gym badges as a member of Team Plasma?" Leon asked as he and Grey walked out of Route 1 and into the first city. Leon waited for Grey's response and as he waited a group of people started to surround him and Grey while carrying Pokeballs. "Guess you have to hold that thought, we've got a battle royale on our hands!"

Old January 24th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Name : Nath

History ( 1-2 paragraphs ) : was once in team plasma but quit later on after losing his pokemon to a youngster. Hen therefore swore that he would become stronger but kept his true identity to himself.

Appearance ( 1-2 paragraphs ) : Light blue hair and a young facial complexion. His hair is wild and messy and he wears a yellow bodywarmer over a blue t-shirt. He only wears tracksuit bottoms and doesnt like jeans

Starter Pokemon. : Snivy

Legendary Pokemon: Shadow Latias

Nath grunted as he watched the lab being attacked, and watched the trainers, one by one, helping out with their new pokemon. He wanted nothing to do with them and was too focused on getting one for himself.

He ran over to the lab slyly, but not noticeable in all the scurry. With is most innocent voice he asked
"I want to elp with the most ignorant pokemon there is!" At first Juniper was confused.
"To er, train it and make it better! a challenge"
She didn't say much apart from "but wait-" but Nath slipped away in the smoke.

Last edited by Nate; January 24th, 2013 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 24th, 2013, 02:43 PM
1ninjadude1701

After recognizing that nobody cared to travel with him since he was ignored he left the lab to train his Patrat. DeSean starting on Route 1 for about ten minutes and noticed in the distance the Snivy trainer and some kid next him being surrounded by thugs. He had to do something for if he didn't those two trainers would end up in a bad place after. DeSean hurryed over toward the scene and as soon as he was within earshot he screamed,

"Yo! Why don't you pick on someone your own size!

God that sounded cliche DeSean soon realized but none the less he had just thrown himself into a sticky situation right off the bat. He was starting to become scared and soon the goons started toward him as well. A new energy emerged within him an energy not good nor bad but it felt white hot and swelled in his chest like a balloon. The feeling gave him courage and a will to fight, infact the desire to fight.

"Alright you asked for it! Go Patrat!"

My new pokemon rp

Old January 25th, 2013, 10:23 AM
KingKaos

Leon prepared his Pokemon and summoned out his newest ally. "Pups, the stage is all yours!" Leon shouted as he summoned out the Lilipup. Snivy and Lilipup now stood side by side ready to battle the goons. As they were readying to attack, another trainer pulled up and said "Why don't you pick on someone your own size?!" Leon could only facepalm. "That was so cliche, dude." As soon as the trainer said that one of the trainers that was in the background went after him. Leon was preparing to send his Pokemon to guard the trainer, but then the trainer summoned forth a Patrat. "Really? Is that all he has to battle with?" Leon facepalmed again. "Pups, let's battle together, Konoha go play back up to the Patrat trainer." Just as Leon said that, two of the goons summoned out Purrloin and a Lilipup of their own. The other trainer sent out a Patrat against the friendly/strange Patrat trainer. "This is sticky indeed, but at least we have three on three." Leon thought to himself. However, before he could go on, two more goons summoned more Patrats too battle with. It was now three on five. Leon swiftly turned around. "Grey I'm going to need your help. Patrat trainer, put something special on your Patrat so we don't get confused if it's an enemy or not." Leon ordered out the commands and waited for his allies to respond.

"First move gets first advantage, Konoha Vine Whip on the new Patrats that were summoned!" Leon had struck the first blow.

Old January 25th, 2013, 10:53 AM
1ninjadude1701

DeSean fidgeted around in his pockets for something to put around Patrat for identification. After nothing in his pockets he ripped a patch off his jeans and put around Patrats head like a bandana. The two opposing Patrat's were flug on thier backs by the Snivy trainer. Despearatly thinking for the next course of action, DeSean was observing the battlefield for possible moves. The opposing Lillipup was about to launch itself at his Patrat.

What to do now? Thought DeSean. It was then that he got an idea. Patrats speed and the forested area around them could be his advantage.

"Patrat take to trees now!" He commanded.

The little rat scurrried over behind a thick oak tree just in time. The Lillipup had gained to much speed and chrashed into the tree. The next thing he observed was that the trees were very tall perfect for a rat to climb and lethal if one fell.

"Alright Patrat climb to top of the tree with that Lillipup while it is dazed and smash him to the ground!"

Patrat did just that at the top of the tree Patrat tackled the Lillipup to the ground. The force of his strong elbow on Lillipup's head was alot for it but when Lillipup was smashed Patrat took a little damage but not to much seeing as Lillipup cousened the fall. That was one down and four to go.

My new pokemon rp

Old January 26th, 2013, 04:03 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

"Alright Celery! Get down there!" Grey said, pointing down at the ground. Celery, who was flying above at the time, soared down into the fight. "Fury attack on the Purrloin!" Celery did not hesitate, and he swung his Stick like it was a real sword, slicing the Purrloin up like swiss cheese. "Wow, you really are a swordsman! Keep that up and we'll make an even greater team! Plus, I can tell you aren't aiming to kill, just injur." Grey said giving a thumbs up to the Farfetch'd, who seemed to be very smug with himself from the praise.
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:17 AM
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Before he could tell Ralts where to head for training, a voice said behind him,

"So, you've got a Ralts have you? Their pretty rare in Unova.". He turned around, and saw a girl about his age, with long brown hair put up in a ponytail, and a pure white hat, with a pink Pokeball symbol and pink front. "Your Ralts looks REALLY cute! Can me and my Pokemon battle it?" she asked, bringing out a Pokeball from her belt, "My name's Hilda, by the way, what's your name?"

"The name's Somnium, and I'm sure Ralts wouldn't mind a battle, would you?". He turned to look at Ralts, who he saw was raring to go, just about jumping with anticipation. "Well that's a yes then, so let's go Ralts, Showtime!!"...

White 2:
Old January 31st, 2013, 01:02 PM
KingKaos

Leon looked around and saw that his fellow trainers had started their own battles with the goons' Pokemon. "Konoha, Vine whip on the two Patrats and then Pups follow up with a tackle while they are down. Plow them over!" Leon shouted as he sent his Pokemon into the battle. Konoha smirked and proceeded to smack both the Patrats with Vine Whips to knock them down. Once they were both stunned and on the ground, Pups followed up by tackling both of them into the trees of Route 1. The Patrats were now officially knocked out. Leaving only one Patrat that started battling Grey's Eevee. "Alright Grey, show me what you've got as my travelling partner." Leon returned Pups to his Pokeball while Konoha jumped onto his shoulder and watched the battle. He then glared over to the Patrat trainer that was an ally, or so he thought. "Don't you interfere in this battle either. This is to test the skills of my travelling partner from this point onwards."

Old February 9th, 2013, 02:07 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

"Let's go Celery!" Grey yelled, pretty pumped up from all the excitement, "Fury attack him until he has fallen!" The Farfetch'd, having the warrior spirit he has, obeyed orders, using his Stick item as a sword. Alas, his attack did not last long, and he was tackled in the stomach by the Patrat. "Shoot! And that Patrat's health is low too..." He said, thinking for a while. "I've got it!" he said, "Get above the Patrat and dive bomb it with fury attack!" As if he already knew what to do, Celery was already up in the air, ready to strike the opponent. And he did, afterwards being really confident in himself. "How's that for proving myself?" Grey said smugly.
Old February 18th, 2013, 06:46 AM
KingKaos

After Leon saw Grey put away the goons and their Pokemon, he congratulated him with a slap on the back. "With that I say we can move the Pokemon Center, heal our Pokemon, then we shall move on to the next route. I'm tried of the this place. We need to get to the first gym as soon as possible to prepare for the future contest ahead."

Old February 20th, 2013, 03:12 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Lucas McGuire - Route 1...Still

Ralph's fate.

Spoiler:
Suddenly. Out of nowhere. Fuggin Kyruem, Articuno, Suicune, Regice, Lugia, Latios, Latias, Kyogre, Palkia, Cressila and Keldeo jumped out of a gigantic portal formed by Palkia’s Space ripping powers. All of these Pokemon looked down at Lucas McGee-Whillickers, DerpDerpDerp, and Wreck-It-Raplh. With their combined powers they formed, uhh, mass-gigan-SUPER destructive Ice Beam of terror and shot it straight at Ralph. They all had a Tea party and didn’t invite Regigigigigigigigass, so he set a cursed upon Ralph, that until his body is once again able to be controlled by his being from another world, err, comes back.

Nervous after what just happened. Lucas turns to Dunn. “So Dunn.” Lucas said with a grin as he looks at his new partner. “Where are we going to go from here?” Tepig spits a few flames from it’s snout as it walks over towards Little Bro and starts to play with it’s friends from Juniper’s lab.

Old February 20th, 2013, 06:02 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

"Yeah... About... Healing pokemon... at pokemon centers... I can't really do that. I don't carry pokeballs!" Grey said embarassed. "And due to the fact that Team Plasma isn't the most liked group in Unova right now, I can't go in there. If I gave you some money, could you go in there and buy me a potion or ten? If you can, take 3000 Pokedollars, and get me some potions if you don't mind!" Grey said digging in his pocket for the money. He eventually finds it, and gives it to Leon. "I'll be hiding behind the center if you need me!" he said, going to the place forementioned.
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:02 PM
KingKaos

"I'm sure they would treat your Pokemon as long as you cover up your Plasma symbol. Not having pokeballs doesn't stop them from treating your Pokemon either, so I'm sure you should be fine." Leon pushes Grey's money away. "We still need to buy potions, but let's focus on our Pokemon's stamina too. Potions can't heal a tiring heart like a Pokemon center machine can. With that in mind just do as I say and don't go overboard about being on Team Plasma. Trust in me just a bit, partner." Leon grabbed his Pokemon and Grey's hand and started heading towards the Pokemon center doors. He suddenly stopped and looked over to the Patrat trainer. "You should heal your Patrat too, even though it didn't do much..." With that, Leon and Grey proceeded into the Pokemon center, with Leon covering Grey's Team Plasma symbol. "Hello there, Nurse Joy, please heal our Pokemon." the nurse gave them a slight glance, but simply shrugged off any suspicion and proceeded to heal their Pokemon with the machine. Leon gave Grey a thumbs up as he returned his Pokemon now fully restored to him. "Thank you very much, Nurse Joy." With that Leon escorted him and Grey out of the Pokemon center.

"Alright from here on out we are headed to take on the gyms. So I don't want to see any slacking from you, ok?" Leon proceeded to walk out of the town with Grey tagging along. Once they crossed through the tunnel like structure they found themselves on Route 2. "Leon, have you thought about catching a Purrlion for your team?" PAM asked. "I think I will pass on that for now, let's just reconfigure for the next route to see a suitable Pokemon to capture." "Agreed, now reconfiguring for the next route following for possible Pokemon captures." "Grey, let's make short work of this route that has wild Pokemon or random trainers." Leon begins to move forward into the route.

Old March 2nd, 2013, 07:22 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

The recent events shocked Dunn to the core. "Uhh...Route 1 I guess." He began to walk in that direction with Lucas on his tail. "That was the craziest thing I have ever seen..." Little Bro nodded in agreement... "Anyways, let's go." The four figures, Lucas and Dunn, and Little Bro and Tepig, walked hurriedly to the Route. Raph just stood there with a little bit of spittle running down his cheek. (Sorry Raph. We had to. Forever is too long to wait.) The event was soon driven from Dunn's mind. "What should we do first?"
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:51 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

With Dunn’s question of what they should do, Lucas was a little stumped. He only became a trainer himself. He walked with his partners for a while trying to think of what trainers do. “Oh, umm I think I know what we should do!” Realising how loud he said that he lowered his voice, “Well, seeing as we are both wanting to become trainers, we have to catch Pokemon and get better by training.”

Looking around on the Route all he could see was Patrat and Lillipup bouncing around...nothing exciting. He turns to Tepig and lifts her into his arms. “What do you think Dunn?”

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here