• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

If I seem a bit too careful around you today, it's because I had another dream about you last night. It was a nuclear explosion going off and I feel that it's in connection to last week's war dreams. In that explosion, I was the only survivor. However, I did get a text from you in that dream...I never really got to read it, and to this moment I still wonder what it would say.

Dreams like these make me very paranoid.

My point is, I hope I didn't cause anything to go wrong the past few days. I know school has started for me and I'll be...busy soon, but just remember that you're literally my everything. Remember, we promised this would never end.

Years
Dear A,

Now that I can finally go I'm feeling a lot more enthusiastic about life. Things are finally moving forward! Thanks for being so supportive and helping me out with all of this~

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Dear Anonymous,

I can't believe you said that. Here I've been thinking those thoughts all autumn and when I finally know what I want, you become like that instead. Or maybe you always were like that and I just didn't realize it. I think I made you this way though. I am so sorry. I feel so heavy now and I can't even talk to you about it. I don't know whom to talk to, so instead I type this up in some thread on an online forum. ****

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
Dear anonymous-
Come on. I just wanted to be friends but you took it as so much more. Thinking that, you went on to completely ignore me for months on end. Then you got my friend to tell me to stop texting you. I didn't think you were such a coward. You took a friendship and blew it up and you decided you didn't want that, though it never existed in the first place. I thought you would know me better...maybe you'll realize the truth and we can be friends again.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
dear anonymous,

get a filter. learn to shut up. when i talk to you, i feel like i'm speaking with an emotionless brick wall. and when some sort of emotion shows up with you, it's in the form of something you wish i would do. newsflash. i don't do things i don't wanna do. so getting emotional and passionate about it will do you no good. it'll just piss me off.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You're not a feminist, you're a misandrist. You're also a man who identifies as a man, so do you see the issue here? It's very, very annoying listening to you go on about how straight white men are oppressing the rest of society when you, yourself, are a straight white man. Do you want a special award or something?

Here.

Spoiler:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

You were just the icing on top of the cake on Monday! Meeting you in person never felt so...surreal. xD I hope we can continue to meet up and talk about our interests & stuff during our free hour. :D Maybe our friendship will grow? :3

Dear Anonymous,

...and so this is it. You just stop talking. Just like that. I have a good feeling you're the bomb that's supposed to detonate in my life. I wouldn't be surprised if I dream about you again, then afterwards I should be worried about us. Whatever happened to "friends forever no matter what"?

Dear Anonymous,

I'm asking for your number next time we meet at Olmedo's class.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
dear anonymous,

taking a break away from the internet for a week because of you has really opened my eyes a lot. i'm done being the one to always make the effort and i'm sick of you using me. if you wanna talk to me go ahead, i've had enough of it always being me starting it. oh and good luck finding someone else that cares, seeing as you're always putting up on Twitter that you wish someone cared when you KNOW that i care and have for a year. i'm never done asking you if you're okay and then you go and post that no one cares?.... you tell me to ignore it but how the **** can i when it's there?! this past year i've had to deal with this, and it's really hurt me.. soooo i'm done getting even more attached to you than i already am... time to emotionally unattach myself from you. x___x but learn to appreciate what you have... or it'll be what you had... and you'll regret it...

dear annoymous,

can you please stop coming on to me everytime you break up with someone. i know i'm your rebounder and all but i've already made it clear i don't wanna be with you. it annoys me though how when you're with someone you ditch me and then when you're not with someone you keep trying to ask me out when i just want friendship. having dealt with this for nearly two years, it's starting to annoy me.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Dear Anon,

Well, I know I said I'm sorry. And I really am. I could blame Kels, but in the end, it's all my fault. I moved way to fast, and because of that, I made things awkward. And yeah, I know I said I'm sorry and you accepted, but I feel like you're still avoiding me. Or maybe I'm just being hyperobservant and over analyzing ****. Listen, I might like you, but I value our friendship first and foremost. And if liking you in that way compromises our friendship, then I'd rather just be friends, and forget Tuesday ever happened. You barely respond to my FB messages or texts. I really am sorry. And about us hanging out over the break. That was never meant to be a date. When I had asked if you were down to chilling out and blowing off steam after this whole performance was over, I legit just wanted two friends hanging out. I don't know what you're thinking that was now, but it wasn't supposed to be a date. Now that you know how I feel, I don't blame you if you think otherwise. I'd love to hang out, I really do. But if you feel that'd be too awkward, you can cancel.

Long story short, I want everything to go back to the way it was before Tuesday.

~Dipu

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Dear anonymous,

I've never posted here before and never will again, but I feel like a little girl being all in a frenzy over you so I might as well do little girl things. I think driving you home was the start of a jocund affair. I can't believe I'm actually contemplating a fairy-tale like future. Jesus. I'm sorry my car was messy. I cleaned it out today so your bike will fit comfortably next time. I had to get all this out because I'm holding myself back from actually talking to you. See you soon. Much love.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Dear Anonymous,

I know that things are awkward between us, now that you know I like him. But it doesn't have to mean that we're never going to talk to each other again. You like him, I like him, too. What's the problem? We're best friends, and I don't want our friendship to be ruined just because we have a crush on the same guy. Think this through. And talk to me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Again, my discreet feelings are just there and I'm just afraid to take this next step. At least you kept your promise...which is a good thing. Maybe someday I'll face this fear. But for now, I'm just taking baby steps.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
dear anonymous,

putting tweets up about me aye real mature.. you're 19. grow up already. just cause i got over you doesn't mean you need to talk bad about me now that you can see i'm talking to other people. you pushed me away, countless times. i kept coming back. but now i realise there's no point. you lost a person who really, really cared about you.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Dear Anon,

You're joking, you must be. You actually came back just to send a 13-year old guy a message rubbing it in his face about his favourite team lost? That's real sad bro. Real sad. Do you have any idea how hard all of us are laughing right now? I ain't even gonna continue with this, but I'm laughing forever. ;;

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I'm suddenly very angry at myself for not sticking up for.. well, myself. I am tired of being polite while you and people like you diss me to my face (especially while you compliment (and hit on) my friend beside me.) I feel a bit disgusted in myself that I just let it happen and I didn't take a stand. Perhaps it's because I don't want to be rude to people that I don't know, but you're being rude to me so.. maybe it's justified?
I know it happened about half a year ago, but I see it recurring and I just have to tell you and people like you:
You're an *******, you're a douchebag, and you're a prick for saying things like that to me.

I don't even know why I'm letting someone I don't even know get to me. Jealousy maybe? I need to work on that, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back