• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years

I have no idea how to be cuz i dont know what its called. :L Kinda like a digital drawing pad you hook up to ur cpu, idk

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
What ever happened to the
Oekaki

I enjoyed the art people posted there. 216461

Oh look pixy's back.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

tbh, I forgot about the Oekaki. I also almost forgot about the Chat if it wasn't for me visiting it last night. I went in and no one spoke for hours ;~;

Gabri

m8
Years
Laplace transforms - relatively easy stuff to understand, good for solving several types of differential equations.

Vectorial analysis - difficult stuff, involving determining fluxes of vectorial fields through surfaces (stuff like Stokes' theorem), which involve integrals of vectorial functions over volumes or surfaces of various shapes, which confuse the hell out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back