• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon: Tournament of Life [T] (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
@gimmepie Yeah. Just kick me and tell me to come on haha.

@curious so one person battles her at a time or people do it at the same time? Like I said, this is my first one. Not familiar with the battling.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
why hasnt anyone posted in the ic since i made my intro? did i do something wrong...? D:

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
No, you haven't done anything wrong. People may be busy or on a break over the Christmas recovery period as everyone gets back into somewhat of a routine. Give it a little more time and if things don't start rolling, I'll step in.

Years
I'm kind of waiting for the others in my little group to move on a bit before Gau comes down again, it would be weird if he got back and nothing had changed yet.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
so sorry it's taken awhile guys, as Pie knows, I have been caught up in other stuff. Massive exam coming up on the 7th, leaving me this weekend to get some serious cramming going :P wll post now though and will try again this weekend but can't make any promises :P on the bright side, after the 7th i should be good to go again :D again sorry!!

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
so sorry it's taken awhile guys, as Pie knows, I have been caught up in other stuff. Massive exam coming up on the 7th, leaving me this weekend to get some serious cramming going :P wll post now though and will try again this weekend but can't make any promises :P on the bright side, after the 7th i should be good to go again :D again sorry!!

Don't worry! We'll sit tight here and be patient.

Which, frankly, I don't have to be patient. Cause I'm not traveling with you... but I'll probably wait for you (all of you) before I go into Chapter 2.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
sorry for being off so long. I had a surprise vacation for Christmas and i have mid-terms in two weeks so i may not be able to post for a bit.

Sorry :(

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
As Curious. knows, (if he read my post in another RP) my net's down. It still is, but I'm looking for ways around it. I'll read the updates once I have time.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
it's alright rune, thought i'd wait till you caught up before I post so you don't have pages to read :D hope your internet gets sorted soon :D

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
Years
  • Age 28
  • Asia
  • Seen Oct 5, 2023
Net's back!

Spoiler:

I will read once I finish this week's assignment.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
You're not alone. Maybe the person doesn't exactly know how RPing works, or...

Myeh. I dunno. Just continue and pretend everything as normal-ish as it should be.

EDIT: I`m not posting until everyone else in the Pokemon Center reacts... like seriously, I`m going as far as going on Chapter 1-6, and I`m quickly running out of titles!

Well no, that's not really why. I just don't want to make posts and break everyone's sense of flow and mojo is all. WHICH MEANS EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD HURRY UP Just kidding, I'll just wait till you guys post, but don't take too long for my sake~

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
this role play is dying. half the players arent responding ic or ooc and i dont even know if the gm is still around. he said hed step in if things dont start rolling but things have been stagnant for quite a while...

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I will notify all inactive roleplayers as soon as possible. If the roleplay still shows signs of (or still is) dying, then I'm afraid I'll have to request it to be closed.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
hence why it's been quite, we can't move until rune at least either states she's still with us or is dropping out. otherwise we just move on without her which then leads to her getting lost and possibly dropping out :P which would be kinda rude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back