The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > ARCHIVED: Battle Center > In-Game Team Help

Notices

In-Game Team Help Can't defeat the Elite Four with your current team? Need help improving your Battle Subway team? This is the place for team help concerning in-game and casual play. Teams focused on the more competitive aspect of Pokémon must be posted in the Competitive Team Help sub-forum.

Old August 9th, 2011, 03:02 AM
Maximum200

Here it is:
Feraligatr Lv 66

Dragonite Lv 65

Tryanitar Lv 60

Latias Lv 58

Lugia Lv 57

Snorlax Lv 51

My Diamond team:
Empoleon Lv 100
Arceus Lv 100
Heatran Lv 100
Girintina Lv100
Shiny Girintina Lv100
Charizard Lv100

My Diamond team:
Empoleon Lv 100
Arceus Lv 100
Heatran Lv 100
Girintina Lv100
Shiny Girintina Lv100
Charizard Lv100

Last edited by Maximum200; August 9th, 2011 at 03:07 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old August 9th, 2011, 04:03 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
Moved to the right section for you. I'd also point out this bit in the rules of this section:
Quote:
Teams do not have to include a full six pokemon. However, all team members must have movesets listed. It is preferred that you add other information such as natures, items and abilities as well, but these are not required.
So yeah, you may want to at least edit in moves because otherwise it's not easy to say if it's good or not. Then again given they're mostly legendaries which naturally have higher stats than anything else and all I'm not sure what is the exact point of wanting rates for them...

Sheep in the Big City: General Specific
Old August 10th, 2011, 04:50 AM
Maximum200

i'm not doing the compitition this is just for fun...
Old August 28th, 2011, 04:07 PM
Melloeta_Step
I love Fat and Cute Pokemon.

Nature: Quirky
Good team. But have a pokemon that knows fire type attacks to kill the ice types easily.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links