The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 20th, 2013 (11:33 AM).
DraconianWing
Ω We fly Sky-High Ω

Nature: Relaxed
(Mods, if you feel that this thread doesn't belong in this topic, plz move it to where you think it should be)

This is a Windows remake of Pokemon Gold/Silver by developer nilllzz. As I type this, the beta stands at version 0.21.

It aims to remake the original games but this time you will have the rotating 360 degree camera featured in other RPG games, like Assassin's Creed.

More info can be found here: http://www.indiedb.com/games/pokmon-3d

What do you guys think of this game? Personally, I think this has just as much potential as Pokemon Type Wild, which is why I want to spread the word about this game :D

"I go fast. Not because I want to, but because no one else will..." -Mega Salamence by Dragonith
Old January 20th, 2013 (05:13 PM).
Mr. Magius
  
Community Supporter Tier 5

I've seen this a while ago, I think it's a really neat concept! I heard it's pretty glitchy and a lot of stuff is left out (I know, it's in its early stages), but it can turn out really well. I like the fact that you can switch between first-person and third-person, and how the graphics remain true to the original games even if it's in "3D." Hats off to the developer(s).

Now, if it was more like Assassin's Creed, then it'd be like Colosseum/XD! That would be aoidjOIJASDhjoIAsjd :D
Old January 21st, 2013 (01:54 AM).
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
This would fit better in Pokemon Gaming Central.

*Moves* :3
Old January 21st, 2013 (08:24 AM).
XtinaIsMeLuvinWWE

Nature: Quirky
I actually really like the look of the screenshots, Silver's still probably my favourite game though so of course I'm slightly biased towards this development lol :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links