The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Old January 8th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam

Advertise here
In B2/W2 we got more Side Quests than in any other Pokemon game. Do you guys think that we'll get some other Side Quests in X and Y. Perhaps something similar to contests? Or something completely new? What would you like to see?
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old January 8th, 2013, 05:44 PM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
I really hope we get side quests. It makes the games much more fun and immersive. I'd hope to have some sidequests where you have to explore a castle that's I don't know, haunted by ghosts or something? Could be really fun, I think. I'd also love some mini-game/side quests where you could do quests with people over wifi, whether it be a random person or friends.

As for more contest ideas, I'd love to see contests again, but expanded into how they are in the anime! That'd be amazing, fun, and wasn't really possible before with sprites, but is now, due to 3D models being able to perform more motions more easily than sprites. I'd also like something similar to the capture the flag game in D/P/Pt (which I never played, but it seems fun) except over wifi once again, as having someone to play infrared with isn't always possible.
Old January 20th, 2013, 08:48 PM
HaiImNate
Ice Cream

Nature: Jolly
I sure hope so! I hope that there are mo intense, adventure based side quests. I also hope that there are sidequests like the movie thing in B/W 2 because that was fun for a little while. I hope that X and Y introduce a new type of contest as well, that could be really fun!
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:37 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
All I want in a Pokemon game is reason enough to keep me playing for some more. I've said this time, and time and time again, that not just post-content, but its general replayability kind of thing, so I definitely approve of more sidequests. :3
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:14 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
It would be nice to see some side quests that involve collecting certain normal items or Pokémon in Pokémon X and Pokémon, and then getting some rare items for completing the side quest.

And now that 3D visuals are in full 3D, I'd like to see side quests that involve certain actions like riding a minecart through or something like that would be amazing.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here