• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
OOOhh you can create yr alternate account. I've always wanted to make one but ah well. For now then, you are missy. :r

Bloodex isn't as bad as you make it to seem haha. I think I went with .EJ just for the simplicity of it. Let's see I was 16-ish when I made this account hm

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha okay.
If I ever bother to post art here, I certainly want it to be using this account. Just seems perfect to mark my drawings with the operator symbol. X)

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Oh, I faintly remember playing that a few times. Was confusing and I got tired of fighting constantly, though haha. My name is based on a sort of creature, though.
Here-
http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Slender_Man
x: You have no idea how fun he is to draw.

Oh, cool. I always wondered but I never asked for some reason.

I don't use my alt anymore, I don't see the point in operating multiple accounts at once. I made a new account (this one) after several months (a year maybe?) of being inactive, it's the only one I'll be using.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha yeah. Perhaps I should set a picture of him as my avatar. x:

I had forgotten about him, despite it being my username. Remembering combined with listening to a certain song has given me an amazing idea for a story. <3

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Oh what a precious baby n__n I didn't know you were a writer, how great! Do you post in the writing section here?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, thanks. He looks just like his father (one of the stray cats). He's the one who just showed up on the front porch and we adopted him.

No recent writing to post here. x: Eventually I can try to PM you something I wrote, though, if you're interested.

My cat is sitting behind me on my feet (I'm sitting on my legs). I want to move, but I can't kick him off haha.

I'm replying to your PM, by the way. Just posting this quick.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You know what has great writing? The Walking Dead (the show). Holy crap, I started season one 3 days ago, and now I'm midway through season 2. Woot!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, wow. I've never seen it, though.

Irrelevant, but did you know opossums are immune to the bite of copperhead snakes? My dad is in the next room, reading about them online. When he finds interesting stuff about them, he tells me. That's just awesome haha.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Ran into Terrakyon...got my ass beat trying to capture it.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
To be honest, not sure. In Black/White 2 they seek you out, but I forget how Black/White 1 handled it.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
I've heard really good things about the Walking Dead game. The show, however, I've heard nothing but mixed things about. The comic book series seems universally lauded. As for me, I've neither read, watched or played any of them! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I take that as a plus. It's kinda dumb when people act in the exact expected perfect way to react to certain situations - we all know that most people won't react in such a perfect way, so it becomes so unrealistic. :(

Honest

Hi!
Years
I've only played a demo of the game. I need to buy it sometime soon, it really does look amazing. Won Game of the Year at the VGAs too.

Speaking of the VGAs, it was so predictable. Walking Dead won GoTY, Halo 4 for Xbox GoTY, Journey for PS3, and Super Mario Bros U for Wii/Wii U GoTY.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
I think the show's fantastic. This current season is probably the best one yet.

Years
I think it's kind of amazing such a show exists. Zombie movies are all kind of the same, so for a show to exist in the first place, let alone for several seasons, it's either because they've done something new with it or that zombies are just the next big thing since teen vampires and teen wizards.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
I got the Walking Dead game and even though I read spoilers about the end of the game.... I felt a tear down my eye as the final moments of one of the characters was shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back