The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase

Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Lopnis

Advertise here
If you find a spriter who'll help you will you use non 3d versions of the Pokemon in X-Y and add them into your game?
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:21 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangos12 View Post
whwre do i find volbeat i have searched for hours in plains and forest but cant find it

and i think i foudn a bug i equiped the unova crown to the daruma yuo get at the trade center and dint work but when i tried it in my dewoot and made he hold it he evolved atoumactily in samurott
Volbeat can only be found by a Illumise that can only be found at Local Trade Station.

With Unova Crown, Darumaka evolve at level 30 and Dewott evolve at level 30. They have theses levels or more and didn't evolve?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopnis View Post
If you find a spriter who'll help you will you use non 3d versions of the Pokemon in X-Y and add them into your game?
I believe that soon or later someone will make public 2D sprites and I have plans for putting them, amoung with various other nice features, in version 2.0
Old January 9th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Nintendork15
I'm gone. Bye.

Nature: Naughty
^
http://n-kin.deviantart.com/art/6th-...ters-347407165
Here you go!

I'm using them for mine too.
Old January 9th, 2013, 07:06 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

Nature: Quirky
its an awesome game but why the hell did you make it so hard to catch pokemon

an elekid was in the the red zone and it took over 20 balls to capture it

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 10th, 2013, 12:11 AM
beautifly1992
pokemanic beautiy

hey i am just wondering what learnset the game uses and if it possible to know it and evolution levels as i like to know what to do in advanced if possible you could tell me thank you.
Old January 10th, 2013, 08:41 PM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

quick questions where can you get
1. celebi
2. togepi
3. deerling
4. aipom
5. everstone
6. evolve eevee into glaceon

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 11th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Purple Emu
Unhatched Egg

awesome game. thank you for making it, and i've had a lot of fun. i have one question. do you need to be rank 17 to unlock mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, and the other main legendaries? so far, i can get all of the legendaries except the main ones. currently rank 16S.
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:50 PM
GDADelfino
Unhatched Egg

Well, I have to say- Great job with the game so far, can't wait to see how it ends up~ Had a lot of fun playing it, and if you need any help fixing the English in the game, I could see if I can make a list for you.

Also: Is there any chance of getting some type of a Battle Frontier in a later version? It would add a ton of game time, as well as giving you something to do after you catch all of the Pokemon.
Old January 13th, 2013, 01:29 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendork15 View Post
^
http://n-kin.deviantart.com/art/6th-...ters-347407165
Here you go!

I'm using them for mine too.
Thank you, but I prefer to wait all sprites to be released. I believe that some people will make it like your (nice) link.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMirror View Post
its an awesome game but why the hell did you make it so hard to catch pokemon

an elekid was in the the red zone and it took over 20 balls to capture it
The caught rate is exactly like official games, so Elekid caught rate is 45, although I don't agree with this number. And you had bad luck. I'm not sure, but Elekid has 5.9% of chance of being caught at full health with normal Poké Ball,

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifly1992 View Post
hey i am just wondering what learnset thea game uses and if it possible to know it and evolution levels as i like to know what to do in advanced if possible you could tell me thank you.
The same learnset that BW and same evolution levels/conditions with some very few changes like Gligar can evolve both day and night, Espeon and Umbreon can be reach like XD, Karrablast/Shelmet evolve with item+linkstone, etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMirror View Post
quick questions where can you get
1. celebi
2. togepi
3. deerling
4. aipom
5. everstone
6. evolve eevee into glaceon
1-You need at least a very high rank to find legendaries.
2-Pokémon Shop with Rank 9 or above.
3-Forest.
4-Breed a Ambipom that you can get at Local Trade Station for a Jellicent.
5-Held by wild Roggenrola and in some other places like the Cave.
6-Gain a level in the Cave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Emu View Post
awesome game. thank you for making it, and i've had a lot of fun. i have one question. do you need to be rank 17 to unlock mewtwo, lugia, ho-oh, and the other main legendaries? so far, i can get all of the legendaries except the main ones. currently rank 16S.
Yes. Wow, what's your play time/team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDADelfino View Post
Well, I have to say- Great job with the game so far, can't wait to see how it ends up~ Had a lot of fun playing it, and if you need any help fixing the English in the game, I could see if I can make a list for you.

Also: Is there any chance of getting some type of a Battle Frontier in a later version? It would add a ton of game time, as well as giving you something to do after you catch all of the Pokemon.
A list will be very nice!

The current version has some Battle Frontier features and I have plans for making some more things, but a entire Battle Frontier I thinks that won't worth it. Very few players reach at this place, and less that half of players that reach at Frontier will play it more that one or two times. The Essentials Battle Frontier has several bugs and is incomplete and adapt this thing to Island take a good time. But I really like to reward players that have a good progress, so I put some features unlocked later in Island and have plans for more of these features.
Old January 13th, 2013, 03:53 PM
GDADelfino
Unhatched Egg

Okay- I'll have to delve deeper into the game then- only to rank 14, can't quite get all 5 gym leaders down with my team though (massive plus, I can actually use almost all of my favorites early on- and Lunatone/Kangaskhan destroys a lot of the enemy trainers.) Grind time, go.

As for the list, I might just add that in with a playthrough (none has been done yet, right? It's a shame really- this game is like my childhood wrapped up in one free package. XD) After I beat the game first, that is.
Old January 14th, 2013, 12:31 AM
ShadowMirror
Ready for the Battle

thank you for all your help

Old January 17th, 2013, 02:33 AM
beautifly1992
pokemanic beautiy

where do you find or but the stones i want my eevee to evolve but cant seem to find any stones.
Old January 17th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Nothingtodo
Unhatched Egg

hey, also a quick question, I'm at rank 18X now, but the only legendarie I found was mew, where can I get the others?
Old January 17th, 2013, 04:16 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDADelfino View Post
Okay- I'll have to delve deeper into the game then- only to rank 14, can't quite get all 5 gym leaders down with my team though (massive plus, I can actually use almost all of my favorites early on- and Lunatone/Kangaskhan destroys a lot of the enemy trainers.) Grind time, go.

As for the list, I might just add that in with a playthrough (none has been done yet, right? It's a shame really- this game is like my childhood wrapped up in one free package. XD) After I beat the game first, that is.
A video let's play? This will be nice! But there are already some (I need to update the topic), the one I've seem that come most far stops at Rank 8. Anyway, please make a separate list with english errors, this way is easier to scroll than videos with hours of gameplay.

Quote:
where do you find or but the stones i want my eevee to evolve but cant seem to find any stones.
You can buy the stones in Pokémon Market, but you need, at least, Rank 9.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingtodo View Post
hey, also a quick question, I'm at rank 18X now, but the only legendarie I found was mew, where can I get the others?
Wow, what is your play time/team?

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=117
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=124
Old January 18th, 2013, 05:42 AM
Nothingtodo
Unhatched Egg

Hey, thanks for the hint, man
I've played around 50 hours, just because it's such a cool game, good job
My team:

Infernape: lv. 92
Sceptile: lv. 91
Alakazam: lv. 90
Mew: lv. 96
before I catched Mew, I had a Zoroark lv. 94
Gyarados: lv. 93
Kingdra: lv.92
Old January 18th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Scorpiopt

wish there was a way to compile this to android , so i could play on my tablet :D
using teamviewer is a pain

Last edited by Scorpiopt; January 18th, 2013 at 07:41 PM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 03:56 AM
beautifly1992
pokemanic beautiy

where do i find Deino, Mienfoo and skitty and i don't understand the pokedex when it showing where it shown where pokemon are and i was wondering if you have a list f pokemon and where to find them so it makes it wee bit easier. thank you

p.s this game is so adictive

p.p.s you are one of few people who reply to most comments thanks .
Old January 20th, 2013, 10:03 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingtodo View Post
Hey, thanks for the hint, man
I've played around 50 hours, just because it's such a cool game, good job
My team:

Infernape: lv. 92
Sceptile: lv. 91
Alakazam: lv. 90
Mew: lv. 96
before I catched Mew, I had a Zoroark lv. 94
Gyarados: lv. 93
Kingdra: lv.92
Very good team! Very balanced in terms of levels and types.

What's your time when you make your Hall of Fame debut? You can look at Trainer Card back. The answer is useful to balance the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
wish there was a way to compile this to android , so i could play on my tablet :D
using teamviewer is a pain
Me too. Better compatibility, probably is the thing that I most wish from RPG Maker.

Quote:
where do i find Deino, Mienfoo and skitty and i don't understand the pokedex when it showing where it shown where pokemon are and i was wondering if you have a list f pokemon and where to find them so it makes it wee bit easier. thank you

p.s this game is so adictive

p.p.s you are one of few people who reply to most comments thanks .
You can check the location correspondence using the Town Map (the Pokémon Center has one).

I made a pseudo documentation about some things like this to help me, although I can check a list of locations with the researcher at the Research and Development Center.

Deino: At sea, VERY rare.

Mienfoo: At sea.

Skitty: In Local Trade Station by a Meowth.

Even the posts that I didn't reply I read. Thanks everybody for posting here!
Old January 20th, 2013, 10:55 AM
beautifly1992
pokemanic beautiy

I hope I not bugging you but I found a bug in the game when I was moving my deerling and zorua in the box I clicked the shift button and the both disappeared kinda annoyed as zorua cost me 3000 I cant get it back now damn.
Old January 21st, 2013, 02:03 PM
Nothingtodo
Unhatched Egg

Thanks, my Hall of Fame debut was after 32 hours
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:43 PM
Scorpiopt

found this they are porting rpg maker to android hope you take a look

http://blog.gjteam.com.br/

Old January 23rd, 2013, 03:59 PM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
I hope I not bugging you but I found a bug in the game when I was moving my deerling and zorua in the box I clicked the shift button and the both disappeared kinda annoyed as zorua cost me 3000 I cant get it back now damn.
Bugs reports is a good way to help me to improve this game, so thanks for the report, but I can't replicate this bug here. Can you, please, give more details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpiopt View Post
found this they are porting rpg maker to android hope you take a look

http://blog.gjteam.com.br/
Thank you, but, like the author said, the engine isnt production ready right now, there is a lot of manual work involed still. I don't know the collateral effects that this conversion may generates (like huge lag), but I will take a better look at this.
Old February 6th, 2013, 01:25 PM
gangos12
Game Adict

Nature: Brave
hi FL. its me again i know you can get deino at the sea but surfing or while you are in land?
Old February 7th, 2013, 10:33 AM
G_Sylar

Hey FL, are you planning updating the game anytime soon or I can start with v1.1?

X Shinies
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:58 AM
FL
Pokémon Island Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangos12 View Post
hi FL. its me again i know you can get deino at the sea but surfing or while you are in land?
While you are in land.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Sylar View Post
Hey FL, are you planning updating the game anytime soon or I can start with v1.1?
I have plans for a revision with bugs corrections this month, but nothing really relevant.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here