Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central > Spinoff Games
Notices

Spinoff Games If it isn't in the main series of Pokémon games, it goes here (games such as Mystery Dungeon, Colosseum, XD, and so on.)

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 15th, 2011, 07:43 PM
Miaka
Forever alone

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
Miror B I love his dancing and his music
Old August 17th, 2011, 03:53 AM
DowntownDumpling

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemismoon View Post
Hexagonal Brothers were on of my favorites. they seem to be lovable bad guys..just cause they are stupid. i also liked eagun. who the heck is this wes guy everyone is talking about? i have played these games and i got nothing. then again i am very sleepy. i also like secc and nett, bitt, marcia and the rest of the kids grid characters. and of course the pokemon.

ps. just wondering i haven't really finished the XD game, is the hero's dad the guy you played in the colosseum game? and what the heck happened to his dad anyway? i haven't finished colosseum either. lol. i am too lazy.
Spoiler:
Probably not. XD only took place five years after Colosseum. I'd estimate Michael, the main character from XD, is 10 years old, while Wes from Colosseum is about 16. That means he had a kid when he was 11. I don't think it ever says what happened to his dad, which is the case in most Pokemon games.

About the end of Colosseum, let's just say there's an unexpected character who turns out to be the leader of Team Cipher.

About the end of XD, there's another unexpected character who turns out to be the leader of Team Snagem.
"Spend a little time each day tricking out your obituary."
-Me
Old August 17th, 2011, 05:38 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by emberjed View Post
while Wes from Colosseum is about 16.
Not like I support the Wes is dad idea but I just wanna point that Wes is 16 (17 I think is the right) in Colosseum which makes him 22 in XD =)
Not like he and Rui could not have children but surely you are right that it's not Michael =D And he's 11 I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emberjed View Post
About the end of XD, there's another unexpected character who turns out to be the leader of Team Snagem.
He was pretty much the only candidate =D
Though it was Cipher that he led. =D
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 17th, 2011, 09:20 PM
bwburke94
NEW RUN STARTS AUGUST 1! 000/721

We don't need shipping discussion here...

Anyway, I haven't completed either but Miror B. PWNS!
YouTube | Twitter | Facebook | ??? (Coming soon!)

3DS Friend Code: 0645-5804-7602

I'm just a little crazy sometimes.
OK, a lot crazy all the time.

My romhacks and Essentials games are on hold until Essentials is updated.
Old August 18th, 2011, 05:32 AM
bobandbill
Where's that sheep...

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via AIM to bobandbill Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to bobandbill
I don't think there was a age for Michael given...? He looks about 8 to me but could be older, but it most certainly rules out the aforementioned theory. =p (Besides, Wes/Rui are mentioned as heroes somewhere in the game while the father of Michael is mentioned separately, if vague memory serves).

Old August 23rd, 2011, 02:48 PM
LuvdiscLady
Sweet as can be~

Nature: Docile
I loved Lovrina! She was fun to battle, despite the fact that she was evil, and had a lot of my favorite pokemon on her team

Just trying to find my way .
Old August 28th, 2011, 11:45 PM
Forestpelt
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Miror B. was okay.. But I liked Wes more. What is that on his nose, is it tape? :D Anyway, when I first got Colosseum(a looong time ago), I wanted to name my self "POKEMON MASTER" but that didn't fit so I just named myself "MASTER".

Little did I know an annoying girl would follow me around the whole game, calling me "Master". :I Like a slave or something, haha. Woops.
I hope this isn't Chris' sandwich...
~Forestpelt~
Old August 29th, 2011, 07:15 AM
MMundy777
Aspiring Gym Leader

Nature: Mild
I personally HATED Miror B. I found the music to be obnoxious, even more so than the gold one piece he dons in Colosseum.

Wes was my favorite because (though its not exactly given) you were finally playing someone who looked older than 10 years old!
Old August 29th, 2011, 01:22 PM
jvpski3
Booted out - don't be like me!

Miror B. is super awesome!!! XD!!!
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:36 PM
KosmoF
Diehard Pokemon Fanatic

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to KosmoF Send a message via Yahoo to KosmoF Send a message via Skype™ to KosmoF
My favourite character is Leo (Wes); his character stands out from other protagonists by having a more rebellious attitude, and although he's always accompanied by Mirei (Rui) he seems to be a "lone wolf".

On the topic of age, he's 17 years old in Colosseum.
All my love to the staff and other members!

Kos
Pokemon Eevee's Elementals version

Last edited by KosmoF; May 30th, 2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 04:30 PM
.Harleen Quintzel
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobandbill View Post
I don't think there was a age for Michael given...? He looks about 8 to me but could be older, but it most certainly rules out the aforementioned theory. =p (Besides, Wes/Rui are mentioned as heroes somewhere in the game while the father of Michael is mentioned separately, if vague memory serves).
I'm fairly sure Michael was anywhere from eight to thirteen. I don't recall Nintendo ever giving him an age, though.

But anyhow. My favorite character is Wes; I love his attitude and...well...he's sort of cute.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:09 AM
BlindHackingincs
Unhatched Egg

My favorite would have to be ESCade due to the simple fact no one can have great music and be evil and fat at the same time
Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:52 AM
Schwan
Frontier Brain

Wes is sick, I freaking teared up when I learned the starters in that game were my two favourite Pokemon... That alone made made Wes my favourite character.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:56 AM
Ephemeral Euphoria
Devil In Exile

Miror B because of that sick afro, his harem of Ludicolos, and dat theme.

Gotta love the high life.
Old May 30th, 2013, 12:10 PM
KosmoF
Diehard Pokemon Fanatic

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to KosmoF Send a message via Yahoo to KosmoF Send a message via Skype™ to KosmoF
Quote:
My favorite character is Wes... he's sort of cute.
I must admit that I agree with that comment
All my love to the staff and other members!

Kos
Pokemon Eevee's Elementals version
Old May 30th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Yukari Yakumo
scary luma mother
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Yukari Yakumo
Definitely Miror B.

I mean, his music makes you want to dance like crazy, he has a team of Ludicolos, and dat afro :D

Rosalina
vm | pm
fc | fs
pairs
family
credit
theme
Old May 31st, 2013, 01:03 PM
The_Consumer

Mirror B-he's got style 8)
Old May 31st, 2013, 08:39 PM
Limerent
I can hear you.
Community Supporter

This thread is from 2011? The protagonist of Colosseum, I don't like to call him Wes though. His appearance and behaviour was the epitome of cool to me (not that I go around wearing flappy cloaks, black tights and spiked bracelets around my anklets) He was my favourite Protagonist in a Pokemon game! ^.^
Hi.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here