The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, hens return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old January 21st, 2013, 11:33 PM
Heartouch
Count the stars between us

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
The former thread is not active two months ago, so...
I'll ask you all, what is your favorite town or city in Pokémon Black 2 and White 2, and what's the reason you like it?
(Note: White Forest and Village Bridge are also counted as the location.)

Last edited by Heartouch; January 22nd, 2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:25 AM
Hikamaru
ヒカマル

Nature: Quirky
I love Humilau City the best, especially the beautiful houses on the water. Almost reminds me of Pacifidlog in Hoenn, and Marlon is one of my fave Gym Leaders too. I also loved the fact it was one of the Move Tutor locations.

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:54 AM
Heartouch
Count the stars between us

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Heartouch
My favorite would be Aspertia City. The scenery there is sooooo pretty!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:21 AM
Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red
Banned

Nature: Brave
White forest. It's so calm, and that tree's a challenge. I like challengesIf white forest isn't a city then it would be Aspertia and Nuvema. It's so calm too xD.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:48 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
Lentimas Town it's a city in a desert which I think so awesome. Plus the music is cool too.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 09:58 AM
SilverKP
Unhatched Egg

Nimbasa. Free Dream World Pokemon there and IV checker and very close to my Join Ave.

Nimbasa. Free Dream World Pokemon there and IV checker and very close to my Join Ave.

Last edited by SilverKP; January 22nd, 2013 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:20 PM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
Nimbasa City. I still love the facilities in the building, such as the battle subway, the ferris wheel and the small court and big stadium. I love the new gym also, especially the music!
Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:31 AM
masaru3
Chespin, I choose you!

Nature: Timid
Nimbasa! There's the battle subway, it's one step away from the join avenue, there are the stadiums where I farm money with my pass powers and also level up some of my EV trained pokémon. I love it. As for the looks, I'd say... Humilau. I had a beach house when I was little and that town takes me back.
Black 2:
5244 5521 1042
◄ Masaru's Dream World Shop ►
Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:39 AM
Correspondence

Mine would be Virbank city.Its gloomy-ish music and it rains most of the time which fits it perfectly.And the Gym's music is also a plus.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:04 AM
Autumn Reverie
d a y d r e a m

Location: Above Singapore, below Thailand. Hm, you don't know where that is?
Nature: Modest
I absolutely LOVE Humilau City. <3 The ocean or anywhere near it is one of my most favourite places to be on this planet. The idea of a city on the water with wooden holiday-style villas and wooden walkways that connect them together simply captivates me and gives me a peace of mind. <3
Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:59 AM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
I like Humilau, Virbank Castelia, Nimbasa and Driftveil. Humilau has that cheery music suited for a tropical city, Castelia once again makes good use of camera angles, Nimbasa still has the sports stadiums and Battle Subway and Driftveil got a lot of aesthetic improvements since last time, as well as the PWT.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 01:46 PM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Im basing this off the one i spend the most time in. Does the Elite Four "city"/flyable location count?

Otherwise I would go with Undella due to the easy access of the sea cave, dive ruins, reversal mt , black city, the tunnel that leads to Humilau, and Cynthia. Cant forget Cynthia. (and its a beach, and i like beaches. )

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 01:59 PM
Jamais
«c'est presque temps»

Nature: Quiet
My favorite cities in this game were some of the new ones that were included- Virbank and Humilau. Virbank had access to both the Pokestar Studios and the Virbank Complex, plus the city gave us a new style of Port town than we are used to seeing. And much like Hikari, I loved Humilau because it reminded me a lot of Pacifidlog, yet it was also different, too. I find that I'm a fan of cities that are situated along the water in the Pokemon games rather than the landlocked ones.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:28 PM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~

Nature: Gentle
I enjoyed seeing Aspertia City, it just seemed so serene and relaxed. A town that I'd love to live in.

Journey's, something a person will need once in a lifetime.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links