The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:27 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
"I want to talk to you about something."
"It's about when I first met you in Accumula Town. I was shocked when I heard what your Pokémon was saying. I was shocked because that Pokémon said it liked you. It said it wanted to be with you."
"I couldn't understand it. I couldn't believe there were Pokémon that liked people. Because, up until that moment, I'd never known a Pokémon like that. The longer my journey continued, the more unsure I became. All I kept meeting were Pokémon and people who communicated with one another and helped one another. That was why I needed to confirm my beliefs by battling with you. I wanted to confront you hero-to-hero. I needed that more than anything."

This was N's piece after you've defeated Ghetisis and N at N's castle. As there was a thread that speculates what would happen if Ghetsis won with his plans, what if N won with his ideology perspective? Would he still go on with his belief that pokemon and humans should be separated? Would he have secondary regrets? Would he still believe that Reshiram and Zekrom hold beliefs that were equally true? Where would the story go from here?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:33 PM
AdrianD
Competitive Trainer

Nature: Serious
It would seem to me that it would be like a Code Geass thing going on. I would think
Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:51 PM
YamiNoBlade Twihiki Amias
~Be by my side for Eternity ~

Nature: Serious
Honey!!~~ Beautiful post first of all! <3

I would mostly likely think that the story would go from N holding his beliefs of pokemon and humans being separated. I'd have to look in to his Back story a bit more and play through the games again, to give a solidified reply to this.
So indeed I'll pounder more about this post...

Gym Leader Cheren
Partner N'Crime
| Showdown! | PC Family | Pairs

Currently on Hiatus until further notice.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:44 AM
Correspondence

I'd think he'd go with his plan.Probably convince people to let their pokemon go since he is the chosen one and most of them would.There would be some rebels fighting back trying to get back Touya/Touko which N would probably have imprisoned and i'm getting carried away but who knows N might just give up his dream but Ghetsis probably wouldn't let that happen and since his true intentions wouldn't be revealed N would most likely listen to him.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 06:53 AM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I think N might be sadder than before, if he find out that some of the Pokemon he liberated missed their own trainer (and devoted to their trainer), and N probably will regret this, meanwhile Ghetsis is happy that his plan succeed, and probably Reshiram or Zekrom will teach N the way of living.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:55 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
N might start up a team of his own, to stop Ghetsis from utter annihilation. He also might call back the protagonists to thwart Ghestis's plans.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:17 PM
PlatinumDawnFtw
Vocaloid fan~

Nature: Relaxed
Everyone releases their Pokémon besides Ghetsis and Ghetsis takes over the world with his Pokémon.
Old January 25th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
Interesting question. At first I was leaning towards "Ghetsis wins", but that's not so certain because N has Zekrom/Reshiram, which answer to him only. Even with all the Pokémon in the world under his control, Ghetsis would probably not be able to defeat N.

BW was also before the DNA Splicers were discovered, so Ghetsis wouldn't be able to control Zekrom/Reshiram by fusing it with the Pokémon he gains control of much later on (Kyurem).

So I'm inclined to agree with a post above and say that N would find out that the Pokémon became sad when separated from their trainers, and after much reconsideration would undo his actions, realize Ghetsis betrayed him, defeat Ghetsis and bring peace to the world once again.

EDIT: Just realized how AWESOME BW and the sequels would be if turned into a standalone anime without that Ash crap. This would be something I'd really look forward to watching. Gamefreak (or whoever is in charge of the anime), give us at least an OVA, please!

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

Please give Boomburst to Pidgeot, GF!!!

Last edited by Cerberus87; January 25th, 2013 at 07:42 PM.
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:01 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
I think that he would actually still change his opinions to his BW2 ones. Even if he won the physical battle, the player character and everyone would still be there, and they'd still be able to convince him (eventually) to change his ways. Our characters don't just give up after one battle!
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:49 AM
Rϵd
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Well, then it would be like this:

N wins, accomplishes what he wants. The player was forced to release his PKMNs. He does not give up, get new PKMNs at BW 2 (Yeah, no Nate and Rosa.) and etc... oh, and if you put your BW friend code your able to get your PKMNs in BW after you finish the game. That's what I thinkwould happen.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:50 AM
Evey
Female Red

Nature: Adamant
N would probably hear the voices of your Pokemon when he defeated the player and realize his ways. Also there are plenty of other trainers who could take a swing at him (Alder, Iris, YOU, Juniper, Gym Leaders, Elites, other gen's). And if his plan did go the right way, he would probably get really depressed over how unhappy the world would be. Oh and there are such things as Pokemon Centers. So you could just rebattle him and take your rightfull place as the rightful hero...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links