The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > Chit Chat Café

Notices

Chit Chat Café Wondering what your fellow members are eating for breakfast? Want to chat about the weather or other silly things? Idle chit-chat and polls go here.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 07:46 AM
daigonite
jade the break-ro-dancer

Nature: Impish
Do you secretly enjoy something a lot but don't like telling people? I have plenty. Like, I love collecting stuffed animals and figures, and my coworkers think I'm kinda nutty for it. I also totally dig cheesy 80's music. Oh god.

KEEP IT CLEAN THIS IS A POKEMON FORUM.

I will give my heart to you, because I love you, I trust you, and I know that you will be there for me.
Braillemon: Pokemon Port for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Old January 23rd, 2013, 08:35 AM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
but,if we said how would it be a secret?? O.o

May Love embrace the world
Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:09 AM
daigonite
jade the break-ro-dancer

Nature: Impish
Well, things that you're at least open enough to joke about. I mean, it's more of a guilty pleasure than anything.

I will give my heart to you, because I love you, I trust you, and I know that you will be there for me.
Braillemon: Pokemon Port for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
Wedding shows.

If I have a free day and there's a marathon of any wedding show (Say Yes to the Dress, Bridezillas, My Fair Wedding), then that IS my day. I watch them for two reasons: I love bridesmaid drama and I love cheap weddings. It's just a bit difficult to admit to my friends that I'd rather watch these than hang out with them.
Old January 24th, 2013, 06:34 PM
Insomniac
It's so overt it's covert 卐

I like folding the homework that gets passed back into interlocking squares. :\ I did it ONE TIME and then I can't quit doing it. I have tons of little bulky square papers in my folder now.

I also like .. cringe popping my own zits.
Old January 24th, 2013, 08:33 PM
Jak
where the fairy flies

Nature: Timid
- Random tv shows. While most people like to watch shows that have a plot and are drama oriented, none of my favorite shows are like that. I love Pawn Stars, Modern Marvels, Restaurant Impossible, Restaurant Stakeout, Mystery Diners, Hoarders, and Judge Judy. I also watch game shows when I'm over at my grandmother's. I do like some normal shows though, like The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, and Two and a Half Men.

- I have a huge plushie collection. It's something I have no qualms sharing here on PC, but irl I don't mention it a lot. I'm afraid it will deter people lol. I don't mind letting people know I'm a pretty stuck up person when it comes to Pokemon (have you noticed a lot of players in person that don't go on forums and such are like...clueless with Pokemon? Drives me nuts honestly!) but yeah the plushies I won't mention unless I'm talking to another good Pokemon fan or plushie collector lol. :(

- I name almost everything I get. I love naming things and so yeah I end up naming things that don't really need names. You may be thinking, "Oh okay you named all your Pokemon in games that's not bad" but no. No no. I name those plushies I mentioned. I name other stuffed animals. I name my consoles. I used to name the games, despite them already HAVING a name. I love Cherry the N64 and Midnight the Gamecube btw.

Last edited by Jak; January 24th, 2013 at 08:39 PM.
Old January 24th, 2013, 10:00 PM
Whistler
Questioner

Nature: Gentle
...I like the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I hope that doesn't make me a Brony, since some stuff they are known to do is a bit messed up.

Applejack is my favorite pony though... ;____;
Old January 25th, 2013, 03:29 AM
Hikamaru
impossible don't exist

Nature: Quirky
Satirical comedy. I do love all the crazy stuff but I feel funny when admitting I like it. Those jokes always seem to make me laugh non-stop, and the reason why I've had such crazy forumsets lately. I remember first getting into satirical comedy back in 2006 or something when my brother introduced me to watching a show by the Australian comedy group The Chaser. I've been hooked on the genre ever since and I'm not afraid to make you guys laugh.

pairs | showdown | tumblr | vm

Old January 25th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I enjoy stalking MidnightShine and Rainbow Arcanine's conversations.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old January 25th, 2013, 05:53 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
I enjoy watching Extreme couponing on youtube does that count ?

she enjoys Ranting in wrong places
Old January 25th, 2013, 06:47 AM
Major Ziggs
This'll be a blast!

Nature: Quirky
I make beaded jewellery. Crimping the wire and creating the hooks and beads and making something great at the end is really fun, plus you can sell them/gift them afterwards so it's pretty productive. Not the manliest activity out there, but I enjoy it!
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Kura
vimeo.com/67501143

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kura
I enjoy some sorts of "reality tv shows" like Top Model and Project Runway. I also really like voucher-hunting :3
Old January 25th, 2013, 05:03 PM
Sammi
I ate my usertitle. :(

Nature: Lax
Guilty pleasures?

We already have a thread about that here.

*closed*
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links