• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
The match call system is purely Random. You can re battle the trainers normally close to the league and after the Elites in general

I have defeated four gyms and am grinding to face Norman. Unfortunately the highest level Pokemon I can battle are on Jagged Pass, but the EXP yield is much better in Meteor Falls. This still makes for extremely slow leveling up (currently trying to move team from 42 to 50 for Norman). I assumed that rematching trainers would give better EXP, however none of the trainers in Match Call are ready to battle, nor have any been through the entire playthrough. I am wondering if this is a bug or what?

EDIT: Never mind, checked Bulbapedia, Trainer's Eyes and PokeNav only work after defeating Norman.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
Years
Right, I've been working hard on this latest release, I will list below the changes that have been made.

First and foremost the Event Island Tickets (Old Sea Map, Aurora Ticket etc) that were previously inaccessible have now been flagged and work accordingly, this means you can collect the item from the Battle Frontier and access the Islands without any problems.

Next, I've given the Documents a complete overhaul (more so the Important Trainers Document) which you will notice once you see them. I have also collaborated an In-Game Event Document highlighting the events that occur in game i.e Legendaries, Starters etc.

Some of the Gym Leader have been slightly altered in terms of teams, some have different Pokemon to the previous release and the same goes for the Elite Four Members. These changes have been added to the updated Documents.

Finally a couple of smaller notes that should be taken into account, TM15 Hyper Beam can now be purchased at Ever Grande City and there is a trainer on Route 117 (Triathlete Maria) who when you rematch will have a Chansey and eventually a Blissey, the reason why I am highlighting this is for training purposes.

This release should pretty much cover everything that previously needed to be edited, albeit there may be a couple more errors which could or may not need sorting depending on the severity, enjoy!

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Did you put the Eon ticket at Battle Frontier? I looked through the Ingame events doc and the Southern Island (to get the other lati) wasn't there.

on another note, I wonder what causes cry corruption :\

blue

gucci
Years
Did you put the Eon ticket at Battle Frontier? I looked through the Ingame events doc and the Southern Island (to get the other lati) wasn't there.

on another note, I wonder what causes cry corruption :\

Yeah, I've tested the items individually and they can all be used. I've also added images of the Event's being activated to the Media section.

blue

gucci
Years
Great :D

Got any ideas in what to do now other than bug fix?

Well i've already covered Emerald, Fire Red, Crystal, Red and Platinum so I might move onto a Generation V game or work on an earlier Gen game but something different. Either way I think I'm going to have to collaborate some sort of small team, since wroking solo on Expert Emerald it can become kinda strenuious with so much to deal with.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
when i first played this May's Skitty took me by MAJOR surprise. then i was steaming mad 'cause of that darn thing's Attract and Cute Charm. my solution?: level up 'till my starter know a distance offensive move like Water Gun or Ember (i pick Torchic or Mudkip). when i did that, Skitty was toast.

blue

gucci
Years
when i first played this May's Skitty took me by MAJOR surprise. then i was steaming mad 'cause of that darn thing's Attract and Cute Charm. my solution?: level up 'till my starter know a distance offensive move like Water Gun or Ember (i pick Torchic or Mudkip). when i did that, Skitty was toast.

That's the best way to do it, I didn't intentionally try to make this battle a struggle but it seems that it's turned out rather difficult which is good ^^

Years
  • Seen Jan 24, 2013
I want to complete pokedex but i cant find 2 pokemons :P Aipom and Suicune...

Okay found Suicune still looking for aipom, I don't have it in pokedex so i couldn't see its location...

Last edited:
Years
I want to complete pokedex but i cant find 2 pokemons :P Aipom and Suicune...

Okay found Suicune still looking for aipom, I don't have it in pokedex so i couldn't see its location...
Have you looked in Wild Poke Location Guide you downloaded along witht he IPS file? Suicune mentioned all pokes availability in there including Aipom.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Not trying to be rude, but I've found a problem in the game. I was battling against the Aqua Admin (don't remember their name) in the Weather Institute, and once the battle was over, every OW, in-game menu and in-battle sprite (not just the Pokemon, the trainers also). The only time a Pokemon was visible was when it was hit with an attack.

Back