Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 23rd, 2013, 05:51 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
The Elder Scrolls Online Club

Intro

Whether your a fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise or the upcoming elder scrolls online this is the place for you! Every day i will be posting lore and details on upcoming games. This will be the ultimate elder scrolls club! You can talk about any of the elder scrolls games here, you are not limited to just one so have fun!

Lore

I will be adding all the elder scrolls details bit by bit over time!

Ranks

Slave~~
Out of jail~~
Passerby~~
Pickpocket~~
Thief~~
Rogue~~
Master Rogue~~
Master thief~~
Mage~~
Scholar~~
Sage~~
Assassin~~
Master assassin~~
Dovahkiin~~
Savior of tamriel~~
Guild leader~~
Guild Follower~~
Emperor~~

I will add more as i see fit and you may request for new ranks but not ask for them.

Members

Jerichob10- Emperor

News

No news yet!

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here