Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 23rd, 2013, 12:13 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Tournaments Joined: 0
Tournaments Won: 0

Advertise here
@Somniac: It's more of a recommendation than an actual curfew, and it's vaguely before midnight. Your student is free to ignore it and live a wild night life if they want, though most of their night life needs to be confined to one post. (Namely, the last post of the day, after I've given the announcement that it's time to move to the next day.)
Old January 24th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
@Somniac: Alright, I'm back... Sorry I was gone so long. I've been quite unwell lately and didn't manage to get onto a computer until now. I'll be posting to catch up soon.
"My life? That's only part of the plan. Only a little of the future.
I've got to plan for when after I'm not here too, you know.
I don't know if the City won't become overgrown without someone to whack the weeds."
-- Synth
Old January 24th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batel View Post
@Somniac: Alright, I'm back... Sorry I was gone so long. I've been quite unwell lately and didn't manage to get onto a computer until now. I'll be posting to catch up soon.
That's fine no worries, hope you're feeling a little better.
Old January 25th, 2013, 08:46 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Huh... I remember when I had to go back a few pages in this OOC just to catch up on everything... I wonder where that went.

Old January 25th, 2013, 08:58 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Nature: Brave
I apologize for the hold up! I'm trying to get rescued by the sea of homework here. Maybe during break I'll get a quick post up. Promise!
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old January 26th, 2013, 04:06 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@WolfOfEve: It's probably because we stopped all that silly nonsense. ;O

@Everyone: I just finished running inactivity-maintenance.exe; there are a lot of people that haven't posted in approximately 5 days. I find this slightly unnerving.
Old January 26th, 2013, 06:16 AM
Nate
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Nathan Ward

Nickname (Optional): Crimson

Age (10-15): 13

Sex (Male or Female):

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): suicune

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): blue shagy hair and looks very much like henry from digimon series 3. Wears a black short sleeved top wit a yellow body warmer above it Wears worn out jeans and hight top shoes

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?): He is very shy and doesnt usually talk to other people. He doesnt keep his pokemon in pokeballs, as he thinks they deserve better. He doesn't know how to react to people because he never had a friend before. He feels intimidated by people older than him and doesn't talk to strangers. He allways sticks to the rules and does what he is told

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have the been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?): He grew up in virando city, a city that isn't marked as a pokemon league city. It is quite quiet as trainers don't come through because it isn't marked on league maps. Because of this e had never seen a trainer before. The city is west of goldenrod city. He lives with his single mum, who struggles in her everyday life, but wants the best for Nath. He only as a pokemon because of an egg he once found by itself tat was abandoned, so he decided to take care of it. He came to the academy by ferry, which was funded by his mother, but now he feels guilty, because she doesnt ave much money to begin with.

Pokémon (Maximum of 3. No legendaries, 'shiny' or stage 3 pokémon. Oddly colored but not specifically 'shiny' pokemon are allowed, however.):
Species: Kirlia
Nickname(Optional): Siria
Personality (Can be as short or long as you want, but cannot be excessively vague): It gets along with Nath excellently as she has been with him since birth. It's not very strong because it hasn't battled much.
Lvl(Max 25): 24
Moves(Maximum of 6. TMs and egg moves are allowed): confusion | reflect | magical leaf | double team
Old January 26th, 2013, 06:22 AM
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
If I'm one of these people who've been inactive, I'm waiting on Ducklett.
"I'm not gonna die. Each one of you risked your lives to come to my rescue, and that's why I can't let you throw away your lives now, not for me, not again. I got this. Don't worry about me, babies."
-Space Dandy
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:03 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Me and Fuyu are working on a JP. Other than that, I have no clue what's going on with the other's Yellow.
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:08 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
I'm waiting for Yellow to post :3 hehe and Roxas nothing to do at the moment~
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:54 AM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
My failure. Sorry. Busy like...life or something. xD I'm finishing a project so I can write this post up. xD
"What Tama wishes for is..."

Old January 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
I was waiting to see if Batel and Crystallized would join us. If not, then I can continue on probably Monday. Too busy tomorrow.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android
RPs I'm in:

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old January 26th, 2013, 04:32 PM
igotpokeballz
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
Sorry if I haven't been active all week, but i'm waitin on Rafael p. and school's gotten me sidetracked.
I'm Playing PKMN W2!MY FC: 0820-2982-9577
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 27th, 2013, 05:23 AM
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator
After noticing how rubbish my last SU was, I’ll try from scratch now.
Name: Jake Rallington

Nickname: Jake

Sex: Male

Dorm: Suicune Dorm

Appearance (A picture can be provided instead of a description if you so wish): Wears an un-tucked purple shirt and olive green chinos. His trainers are white with yellow bands across them, and he often wears a Water Stone necklace around his neck to remind him of home.

Personality: He is a kind, warm hearted person who would do anything for his friends. He is a loveable guy who most people find easy to get on with. He gets extremely scared around Bugs and absolutely hates the cold, after growing up in a warm area. He hopes to overcome his fears and his Pokemon’s fears however by trying to get on with Bug Types and Ice Types, and will try to succeed as he is not one to give up easily, as shown by his determination to get into the Academy. He is not afraid of Ghost Types unlike many people as they frolicked happily about the village he lived in, often helping with their work.

History: Grew up in Lapis Village, a small village in the region of Hoenn where he and most of the community made Evolution Jewellery, something they sold at Grand Festivals, Pokemon Leagues and other events. His specialities are Water Stone necklaces, which were used to place one’s neck as an accessory or place on a Pokemon for it to evolve or as an accessory. He wears one while at the Academy to remind himself of home, and does not plan on using it on a Pokemon. When going into his garden to look for some Leaf Stones for his neighbour, he found two Oddish playing in the bushes, and after delivering the Stones to his neighbour, Jake joined in to. Eventually, they agreed to let Jake catch them, but they still hate being inside their Pokeballs. To try to get into the Academy, he revised over many Pokemon books and trained his Pokemon every day with the wild Pokemon in the nearby fields. He passed both his exams with flying colours, earning a place in the Suicune Dorm, and now hopes to learn even more from the experience.

Pokémon: Oddish
Species: Weed Pokemon
Nickname: Bell
Personality: Sweet and very caring towards other Pokemon and never attacks unless provoked or the other Pokemon makes fun of her sibling. She hates Bug Types like her Trainer and is often in awe of stronger Grass Types.
Lvl: 13
Moves: Absorb, Sweet Scent

Pokémon: Oddish
Species: Weed Pokemon
Nickname: Plume
Personality: Is very energetic and can suddenly start to battle other Pokemon for no apparent reason whatsoever. Hates the cold just like his Trainer and is often jealous of Psychic Types and Fire Types.
Lvl: 13
Moves: Acid, PoisonPowder

White 2:
Old January 27th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Denny Hamlin
i can f e e l again

Well, been on for two weeks now, but I've decided to take a break from PC in general, which includes the roleplay. D: I don't know when I'll be back. I *know* mine's and Megaman's character have plans to battle Danielle's uncle, but unfortunately it'll have to postpone. I'll be posting again today, and then take my break. xD I'm sure I'll be back on next IC day. lol
MOD of FC&G & battle server // paired to Buoysel & Kanzler // rival of Jeff Gordon
[14:19] Slate...: yes megan is an independent black man who needs no shower & black woman to lead his new transsexual life
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:16 AM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
@PinkYellowNideousWolf: Who's turn is it to post? I already posted a few days ago, so I'm wondering who's gonna move the on.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyDiamond View Post
@PinkYellowNideousWolf: Who's turn is it to post? I already posted a few days ago, so I'm wondering who's gonna move the on.
It's yellows turn c: then Nideous and then me
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 27th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

In the mean time, Kiyoko will be preoccupied with his victory.

Old January 27th, 2013, 11:37 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Crimson0191: Sorry, dude, but your Sign-Up is way too short! You've gotta put more details in if you want to hold up to the standards set in the SU Template. I'd like to think it would be funner to play a character you've taken the time to properly develop anyway.

@Eeveelution Co-ordinator: I like what I see, but once again it's kind of short. Do you think you could go back and add stuff to your history and personality sections, whether it be stuff you didn't bother mentioning, stuff you didn't think to mention, or entirely new stuff? I'd love to accept you, but there are quality standards in the SU template. I would also like to think you'll enjoy playing your character more if you develop them further.
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:34 AM
Codaq
Togepi

Nature: Quiet
Applying for Teacher! Here's my CV xD:

Name: James Tate [Tate]

Sex: Male

Job: Pokémon Biology and Ecology

Appearance: Tate is an average height man, measuring about 5’ 7’’, and has a thin build. His skin is light bronze, because he’s permanently outdoors, due to his job, and gets lots of direct sunlight. In contrast with the skin, his eyes are light green, but if the light hits his eyes in a particular direction, the color will change from green to blue. This happens, because he once had blue eyes and has the years passed by their color changed to light green. Tate’s hair is dark brown and thick and, which can make it quite matted, especially by the morning.
He usually uses quite fine clothes, not too fancy, but not too modest, which he prefers to be somewhat practical for working on the field. People usually find him younger than he really is, giving him 19 or 20, when he’s actually 25. He often wears an emerald bracelet in his left wrist and a notable feature is his cologne.

Personality: Some call him a dreamer, others think he’s just a party animal, because he’s rarely angry and very humorous, but Tate finds himself a visionary with a truly open mind, otherwise he wouldn't choose a career as an ecologist. He’s also somewhat a lone wolf, but likes to work with other people, what he actually does when it comes to research. He just doesn't want to become compromised, since that could deprive him of his travels around the world and to the yet-to-be-discovered habitats of Pokémon.
When it comes to teaching and interaction with his students, Tate can be as authoritarian and severe as he is cheerful and joker. He gives his classes in a relaxed and calm way, but can quickly turn himself into a very demanding teacher, in order to press his students and make clear that they only achieve excellence, when their limits are reached.

History: Born in the town of Azalea, where he spent his childhood admiring bug and grass-type Pokémon, he was the fourth son of a lumberjack and a water-seller. Like already said, Tate was fascinated by the wildlife that lived around his town, which made him choose a career where he could in permanent contact with the Pokémon he most liked, despite the willing of his father to become a lumberjack like him and his brothers.
Tate met his Pokémon, at the Ilex Forest, when he was just a Karrablast. Like an ordinary day, Tate and his father went to the forest to cut some trees for making timber to sell. When his father cut down a tree, he didn’t realize that a little Karrablast was just beneath it and Lance was trapped underneath the fallen tree, stunned by the hit. If Tate didn’t shout at the precise moment his father was about to cut the tree on that place, Lance would be nothing but Karrablast Sashimi. Fortunatelly, the boy saw the Karrablast’s little horns underneath the tree.
From that day on, Lance was in debt with his trainer and as so he does for his trainer what he once did for him: protect.
At the age of 17, Tate left his home and family to pursue his dream of becoming an ecologist and went to the Royal Academy of Pokémon Sciences, in the region oh Hoenn, to get a degree on ecology. Once the course was finished, he could finally return to his home and start finding a job in his home region: Johto. However, he wouldn't return to Azalea anymore, neither see his family again, due to a massive wildfire that burnt his home and town, killing both parents and his three brothers.
Tate, now being 21 years old, started to roam across the region of Hoenn, searching for a place he could set on, although he never found it. One year later, he received a letter from his mentor at the Academy, inviting him to assist him on his classes and eventually giving some by himself. He embraced the opportunity and for 4 years taught Pokémon Ecology at the Royal Academy of Pokémon Sciences. However, he wanted to explore other regions and so he traveled to Pallet Town, where he met Gary Oak who invited him to collaborate on his Pokémon Trainer Academy project.

Pokémon:

Lance [Escavalier], Male, Lv. 35

Ability: Swarm | Moveset: Headbutt, Quick Guard, Slash, Twineedle

Personality: He's very protective with his trainer and assists him in the classes. However, he's kinda clumsy, because of his lance-like arms.

"Over the harsh nudity of truth - the diaphanous robe of fantasy"
The Relic, Eça de Queiroz
Old January 29th, 2013, 03:17 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

@codaq: Your SU looks great. Welcome to the RP.

@Everyone: Alright. Megaman suggested the idea of having 2 mandatory classes per day. On one hand, that gives more structure. On the other hand, that means that people have less freedom to do what they want. Teachers are already allowed to teach extra classes at will if student characters are interested. What do you guys think?
Old January 29th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Jbsundown

@Yellow I think that it's a great idea! I think that having two classes a day will give the teachers more to do as well. It could be more of an option class though? So the first of the day is chosen by the GMs but the second one of the day is chosen by each individual. They could choose tue top 4 that they would eat to study and from that, providing that there is enough space per class, they could participate in one of the classes.
I know that it is fairly similar to what is in place already for the first class. But just an idea
My Fan-Fics:

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old January 29th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
@Yellow Yeah, I dig it too. Teachers will have more involvement and it would allow everyone to meet those they haven't interacted with yet.
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:39 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
It sounds good to me, Although it may cause issues with those who have periods where they cant access PC for a few days.

Namely me, I'm away fri-mon most weeks.

Then again, the IC-days last for long enough so it may not be a problem.

About the classes themselves:
If we do decide on a system where our characters choose to participate in a certain class, but no one else does for that day, should we treat it as a one on one tutoring kind of deal, or just invent other classmates, or is either way viable depending on the posters preference?
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:17 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
Very great idea, Yellow! I'd give credit to Megaman first. It would give Kilik more options to do for the day then running around meddling in other's lives. :3

The 2nd class should be optional to RPers here, if they ask for one before the next day. I'd like to know what classes are available for the 2nd class so I can choose which I want Kilik to take.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here