The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:01 AM
Uryu
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Hey, I love the hack. it's everything I've ever wanted honestly. But I have one problem. Where do you get the VS seeker? It said somewhere that it comes with the pokegear but I didn't get it. If there is no pokegear then how do you rematch trainers?

Guess what my response was?

Old January 21st, 2013, 12:12 AM
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uryu View Post
Hey, I love the hack. it's everything I've ever wanted honestly. But I have one problem. Where do you get the VS seeker? It said somewhere that it comes with the pokegear but I didn't get it. If there is no pokegear then how do you rematch trainers?
Pokegear in Liquid Crystal was the VS seeker itself, before linkandzelda started to implement the true feature of Pokegear weeks ago (and he's still working on it). I wish linkandzelda will implement the rematch feature in Pokegear style as well.
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:17 AM
Uryu
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
Pokegear in Liquid Crystal was the VS seeker itself, before linkandzelda started to implement the true feature of Pokegear weeks ago (and he's still working on it). I wish linkandzelda will implement the rematch feature in Pokegear style as well.
So for now there's no way to rematch trainers? Hmm that's upsetting, but I understand

Guess what my response was?

Old January 21st, 2013, 08:12 AM
luple

Hello there, first off I'd just like to mention what an outstanding hack this is. Only two days in and I'm hooked. I just have one concern. Perhaps it has been adressed before, but I am having trouble understanding the purpose behing the outrageous pokémart prices. $4900 is too much for a single super potion so early in the game. Is it to increase the difficulty tier of the game? Please help me understand. Thanks.
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:52 AM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by luple View Post
Hello there, first off I'd just like to mention what an outstanding hack this is. Only two days in and I'm hooked. I just have one concern. Perhaps it has been adressed before, but I am having trouble understanding the purpose behing the outrageous pokémart prices. $4900 is too much for a single super potion so early in the game. Is it to increase the difficulty tier of the game? Please help me understand. Thanks.
Really? I never saw that. What emulator, what Pokémart and under what circumstances? IIRC, Super Potions should be 700?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uryu View Post
So for now there's no way to rematch trainers? Hmm that's upsetting, but I understand
This functionality was removed because it completely broke the game when used. As in, you used the VS Seeker, and WOOPS, you entire save is corrupted.
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:57 AM
AceAlmighty
Unhatched Egg

For those of you who are having the clear bell tile glitch.
You must defeat Zane outside of the Ice Cave before the tile will work.

Last edited by AceAlmighty; January 21st, 2013 at 09:06 AM.
Old January 21st, 2013, 03:00 PM
Stonewall
Unhatched Egg

Hey, I've been playing this hack for a while, and I have to ask what is purpose of the mystery island south of cherrygrove city? There is a house with a locked door and what appears to be diveable water there. Do I need to do something to trigger an event there or is it just kind of there?
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:33 PM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Hi. I looked on the first post to see how far the beta 3 went to and I couldn't find it unless I missed something. I looked a few times over and over. Can someone tell me how far the latest beta goes to? Sorry if this question has been answered multiple times. Thanks.

Old January 21st, 2013, 11:58 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
What I learnt from the posts that the beta 3.3 goes same to the place like 3.2 i-e till Cave of Wisdom but they made few changes from 3.2 and released 3.3
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:35 AM
dcangio000
Unhatched Egg

Ok I could use some help on the 3.1. I just entered the 1st room of the elite 4 and saved because I had to go to work. When I came back my guy was stuck and couldn't move at all. What can be done to fix this?
Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:46 AM
rpryor03
Sexy King

Trainer Name: Richard
Trainer Class: Supernerd
Trainer Items: Full Restore x2

Trainer's Pokémon: http://bit.ly/WTdqc9

Before Battle dialog: Can you face the power of science?
Beaten dialog: Science has lost to a good strategy.
After Battle dialog: Science is infinite, that's why I like it.

Join me and PokemonMasters on Pokemon Blue Flames, both here on PCX and PKMN District!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:38 AM
Skyy
Just Sky ( :

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
What I learnt from the posts that the beta 3.3 goes same to the place like 3.2 i-e till Cave of Wisdom but they made few changes from 3.2 and released 3.3
Thanks, but I was looking for more a how many gyms or up to the elite 4 kinda answer. I saw a post recently that someone said that he's at the Elite Four, so that for the most part answers my question. Thanks again.

Old January 22nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Jambo51
Glory To Arstotzka

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyy View Post
Thanks, but I was looking for more a how many gyms or up to the elite 4 kinda answer. I saw a post recently that someone said that he's at the Elite Four, so that for the most part answers my question. Thanks again.
Wut? No, LC has 18 Gyms in it. All of Kanto and Johto, and a significant portion of the Orange Islands are in and working!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:18 PM
jstolze

Hey I always have a problem downloading from the site it takes me to. My anti-virus blocks this site due to its reputation. I know every time someone downloads this game you get paid, but can someone provide an alternative link? Believe me, if I could support you by downloading from the site without uninstalling my anti virus, I would. So, can one of you please PM me? I've been meaning to download the game for a couple of months now. Thanks!
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:38 PM
Starry Windy
Bring your melody to life
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Starry Windy
I think there are 2 links of downloading Liquid Crystal here. The first one is ad-supported, and the second is a direct link to the patch (it's in Mirror 4 if I remember correctly). Why don't you test the second link?
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:42 PM
jstolze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind Heart View Post
I think there are 2 links of downloading Liquid Crystal here. The first one is ad-supported, and the second is a direct link to the patch (it's in Mirror 4 if I remember correctly). Why don't you test the second link?
My antivirus blocks both linkbucks and the other link :/
EDIT: Nvm, I installed a firefox addon that bypassed the surveys and other **** so I could download the file automatically.

Last edited by jstolze; January 22nd, 2013 at 07:27 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 03:59 AM
Bix Nood

This hack is larger than life! A curiosity: will you give Kanto the "open ocean" treatment you gave Johto?

And I noticed Zapdos' backsprite was glitched, it was Moltres' front sprite. To solve this, use Gamer2020's Pokemon Game editor and repoint its backsprite, from B10290 to D93AD8, its actual backsprite.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:27 PM
Yoshidraak
Unhatched Egg

Hey I have played through this hack a good bit and love it so far, but now that I have reached the Nexus lab I really do not know what the passcode is. They said it is related to their number, but do I really need to count every Nexus member on the entire island? Seems a bit much, especially since the second guy said the first number was low. If someone could help me out, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bix Nood View Post
This hack is larger than life! A curiosity: will you give Kanto the "open ocean" treatment you gave Johto?

And I noticed Zapdos' backsprite was glitched, it was Moltres' front sprite. To solve this, use Gamer2020's Pokemon Game editor and repoint its backsprite, from B10290 to D93AD8, its actual backsprite.
How can LaZ give Kanto this sort of treatment where Kanto has originally more land than water except on some routes. the game is a remake of Crystal with cool added features.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:23 PM
serlyu1
Unhatched Egg

When playing the TM finding mini game, is it normal to have the shovel break on you on the first try 20 times in a row?
Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:41 PM
shinnrey

wow this is my fav hack all all time
Old January 24th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Hootz
Unhatched Egg

Guys, i need you help.
I'm on the orange islands right now and got to the part when some device is turned on that blocks exp gain.
I cleared the lighthouse but i cant seem to gut further in the storyline. The crystal caves are all blocked. Is that the end of the storyline in the beta? What do i do?
Old January 25th, 2013, 12:06 AM
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bix Nood View Post

I plan to give Kanto this open ocean treatment as much as possible in a later version. Oh, and thanks for the tip about Zapdos.

Just a heads up, but my University is getting full with only 10 weeks left of this year, and a ton of things due in. This means that LC updates will be slowed down quite a bit until just after Easter in May and hopefully some more time during the Easter holidays.
Old January 25th, 2013, 04:17 AM
Aerith
Unhatched Egg

Guys i i really like this hack and Congrats for your work.I have trouble though.i Have 16 badges and i cant use dive outside of battle.Can you help me please?i play in the live beta and i use VBA.PLEASE HELP (T.T)
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Hootz
Unhatched Egg

Its me again. IM REALLY STUCK. Im at the Lighthouse on Orange Islands (exp is turned off) and I have no clue what to do, there is no one left to fight in the lighthouse and all the entrances to Crystal Caves and the Gym at Sandway Town is blocked! Can anyone help me? What do i do now?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links