• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Rate the profile of the person above you! [v2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Haha, supporters an mods get the leg up on this thread, but i'll give it a shot

^8.5/10

I like the camoflague-y feel of the color scheme you were looking for, mixing different shades of mostly dark green and brown. However i found the sudden shift to pitch black(instead of another complementing green) as you scroll down kinda abrupt and very slightly out of place and some of the text on the statistics tab isnt visable. But its still dark and overall flows well with the other colors being dark. Overall, very attractive.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
6.5/10

It's quite a simple colour scheme overall. Very nice browns and sand colours! The orange in the background could be slightly brighter to give a more welcoming feel to the profile though. A change of colour for the teal-coloured text could be considered (Show all statistics, etc.) and I also find that green for the Visitors Messages etc. tabs a little out of place. All in all, your profile could be improved! Keep it up. :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6/10

Nice try, but not a big fan of it, sorry. I would prefer if the "post box" (whatever you call it) has a colour as it really does not blend in with the profile.

And I was thinking about a thread similar to this a few days ago...

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
8/10

I like the color mix, but there's too much red! D:
Are you a serial killer that's fascinated by blood?!

Last edited:

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
No, I'm not a serial killer, the colors are part of my theme.

5/10

There doesn't seem to be much color in your profile... And the light blue text is hard to read against the white background.

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
7/10

I like how your colors try to emulate your theme, which is great! But it kinda looks like an overabaundance of red. I would recommend a darker shade of red or to switch the red with where the white is. A color that compliments red is different shades of green or teel. Ik it doesnt really fit your theme, but a small dosage of it here and there could balance out the red. If not, I would switch the red with the white and make black dashed borders to kind of give the colors some sense of containment(if you know what I mean...). Lasty, not too big a fan of the yellow text on red(possibly the font as well). Overall, I say its ok, and youre headin in the right direction.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Thanks for the tip, it does look better that way. You're pretty good with colors and such.

10/10

I love the all the colors just fit, orange, brown, tan, they are all just placed perfectly and work together. Very nice looking profile indeed.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
9/10

Everything is really nice and matches with your avatar and your sig. But I'm not too fond of the comment box being red.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6/10

Not a fan of it, you used colours that don't blend with it, but I guess its going a theme with your avatar and sig, I don't like the font as well.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
5/10 pretty dull and it might just be me but the font makes it hard to read anything in your profile

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
6/10

I don't really like the colours scheme as it doesn't blend well. And the black fonts at the headers aren't really see-able.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
7/10

Simple as that. At least the colours blends... But you should really take more advantage of the supporter'd profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back