• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Who is your favorite Disney princess?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Who's your favorite Disney princess?

Snow White, Pocahontas, Belle, Cinderella, Rapnzel, Tiana, Aurora, Jasmine, Ariel, Mulan, or Mérida?

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
Hmm, that's a hard choice. Jasmine, Ariel and Belle top for the most beautiful in my opinion, but Mulan is a pretty epic princess, disguising herself as a soldier to save her father, plus she saved all of China from the Hun. So uhh, I guess Mulan does it for me haha.

Years
Belle or Pocohontas. They both had a spark to them, alot of the princess's are pretty dull characters. Jasmine isn't so bad I guess, but I can't stand Snow White or Sleeping Beauty. I'm not sure if I remember the rest of them you listed.

or you know...
Spoiler:

Years
Ha, I was going to say Leia, too.

But really it's Belle. First, she's not stupid actually does things, that puts her way above lots of other princesses just with those qualities. Second, she likes books. Actually, make that first. A princess who likes to read is automatically the best.

mikey

Discord Lead
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I like Mulan the best, I guess because I actually liked the film she was in. She's different from the others, shes unique. She actually does stuff while the others just... don't. Mulan fights and gets active!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I like Mulan the best, I guess because I actually liked the film she was in. She's different from the others, shes unique. She actually does stuff while the others just... don't. Mulan fights and gets active!

BASICALLY WHAT HE SAID. Mulan is boss. :D

Then there's Ariel, Rapunzel, and Merida...all three are close, but Mulan tops my list always.

Pryze

Straight chillin
Years
Shrek

Probably Snow White, I just found her movie to be the most entertaining, no other reason, I don't pay much attention to their character.

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2013
I'm going with Mulan too. I liked that movie out of all of them the most.

Years
My favorite of the princesses would have to be either Ariel or Mulan. Neither of the movies they were in were really my favorite, but I did like both of their characters more than the other princesses (though I've yet to see The Princess and the Frog or Brave).

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Ariel or Cinderella, imo, are the two prettiest ones. But if I really had to choose between the two, I'd go with Ariel.

Clefable

what
Years
I would have to say Belle.

She's smart and reads books. She doesn't care about what others think of her. For example, Gaston judged her when he said that it's wrong for a woman to read. Clearly, she didn't care. Most importantly, she has the ability to see past external appearances to see a person's internal goodness, which was excellently displayed by her love for the beast.

Belle all the way. <3

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Do I have to pick those? Kusco is the best Disney princess, hands down.

but no really i like mulan the best.

edit: Oh **** nevermind, Cake below me makes a point. I keep forgetting Disney has LucasFilms. Princess Leia wins. Sorry Mulan and Kusco lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If Disney's taking over Starwars I'm going with Princess Leia ;p But out of the list, I'll go with Ariel. Not because I have a huge attachment to her or anything, but simply because I've only seen three of the princesses before and she's the prettiest! Plus being a mermaid is pretty cool, right? When it comes down to personalities the ones I've seen were all pretty similar tbh (same with quite a lot of characters in Disney films with similar positions) so I don't have much to judge them on in that respect, but Ariel's definitely the prettiest of the bunch.

Seriously though Leia is awesome.

Back