The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fourth Generation

Notices

Fourth Generation Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum kicked off the fourth generation of Pokémon. Two years later, fans of the Johto region were treated to a remastered adventure in HeartGold & SoulSilver. Discuss the games, explore the features, share your experiences, and help other players out!

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2013, 06:00 AM
Kaiboiii
Wanna be the very best

Nature: Brave

Advertise here
I am playing Diamond and Pearl and I want to get Arceus but I cannot connect to WiFi since I have my internet security on WPA, I would switch to WPE but my parents would not let me. I can do it myself but I am worried when it has switched they will find out. So can I obtain the Azure Flute a different way? Not a Nintendo event since I could never go to one. Or if I switch to WPE for a bit will my parents find out?

EXTRA INFO: I am playing on the Diamond version.
Old January 26th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Griffinbane
I hate Smeargle.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
The Azure Flute was never released so it's impossible to get Arceus without hacking. The only Arceus that was released were from WiFi events and the only way to get them nowadays is by trading.

White: 1463 5558 5309
X: 2208 5685 5454
- - - -
Old January 26th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Kaiboiii
Wanna be the very best

Nature: Brave
Oh ok, we'll is there a way to connect to the Wfc wifi Internet thing without wpe, like say a wire that plugs in to my pc so I can connect to the Internet Wfc stuff.
Old January 26th, 2013, 12:48 PM
chella182
Drowzee

Nature: Rash
Not that I'm aware of, the only way I got trading to work in Generation IV was changing my router's encryption to WEP.

Old January 26th, 2013, 02:21 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
The DSi is capable of WPA, but I think (I'm not sure) that the Pokémon games all use WEP for encryption system, because the DS Phat/Lite only supported WEP. This was a really poor move by Nintendo. I guess they thought all people who used Wi-Fi would do so in public places...

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

I like Lyra so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
Old January 26th, 2013, 02:26 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Arcues is not being distributed anymore, so that means you will not be able to get one apart from trading with other people or hacking (though I would not recommend the latter).

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old January 26th, 2013, 05:11 PM
curiousnathan

Nature: Careful
Yes. You will need wi-fi in order to receive one via trade because there is no other legitimate means of obtaining one.

Since your question has been answered, I will close this up.

moderator | lovely pair | PC live
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here