The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2013, 12:55 PM
James_Terrano
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowpointQuincy View Post
I like the Battle Cries as they are. They sound like animals.
Are you serious? They sound like animals?
Well, sorry, but I can't hear that. I heard there only some creaking and whistling sounds. Animals growl, howl and the like. Well, I don't care if they have anime voices or not. But I hope there will be at least better quality sounds. I think that the sound doesn't change much from old games Red / Blue / Yellow. On NDS it is almost the same.
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_Terrano View Post
Are you serious? They sound like animals?
Well, sorry, but I can't hear that. I heard there only some creaking and whistling sounds. Animals growl, howl and the like. Well, I don't care if they have anime voices or not. But I hope there will be at least better quality sounds. I think that the sound doesn't change much from old games Red / Blue / Yellow. On NDS it is almost the same.
I think that they meant that the Pokemon sound more like animals than in the anime. I would much prefer the game sounds that seeing a Chespin and hearing it say "Ches ches chespin!" constantly.
Old January 27th, 2013, 03:42 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
I would despise these games if there was voice acting. So much so that I might not even buy them... Pokemon is a game that SHOULD NOT have voice acting, ever.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for 3DS, Bayonetta 2, Fantasy Life, Hyrule Warriors and Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Pokémon Platinum and Animal Crossing: New Leaf

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Old January 27th, 2013, 04:15 AM
ZetaZaku
AEUG Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapras* View Post
I think that they meant that the Pokemon sound more like animals than in the anime. I would much prefer the game sounds that seeing a Chespin and hearing it say "Ches ches chespin!" constantly.
What do you mean the Pokemon don't sound like animals in the show? My dog is currently barking "Dog! Dog dog! Dooog!"

Yeah, changing Pokemon cries to "Pika Pika" or whatever would kinda suck. That still doesn't mean they can't add voice acting without changing cries of Pokemon.

PM for Happy Hour Smeagles
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here