• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Gold and Silver tilesets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Hello everyone. I've been looking for Pokemon Gold and Silver (not HeartGold and SoulSilver), and does anyone know where to find them? Because I have looked all over google, and can't seem to find any. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Leikaru

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Hello everyone. I've been looking for Pokemon Gold and Silver (not HeartGold and SoulSilver), and does anyone know where to find them? Because I have looked all over google, and can't seem to find any. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

Leikaru

you could easily rip the tiles, theres a lot of map editors for gold and silver roms, you just need to know what to do really; thats what I did

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
you could easily rip the tiles, theres a lot of map editors for gold and silver roms, you just need to know what to do really; thats what I did

I don't really like ripping stuff, I just use what's already been done. I'll see what happens though :nervous:

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
These were compiled by me so I'd appreciate some credits if used. And gee, thanks for asking if I was okay with this being released.

That wasn't really the place to say it. You could have PM'd me. Let's not go off-topic.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
These were compiled by me so I'd appreciate some credits if used. And gee, thanks for asking if I was okay with this being released.

One doesn't remember these things at 11pm at night.

And, you're hardly around for me to ask anymore.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
That wasn't really the place to say it. You could have PM'd me. Let's not go off-topic.

Actually, this was quite the place to post so anyone that looks at this thread and downloads that link does not end up accidentally stealing a resource they shouldn't.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Actually, this was quite the place to post so anyone that looks at this thread and downloads that link does not end up accidentally stealing a resource they shouldn't.

Bit late now, I've already downloaded it, and may be using it.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
I am well aware of that, just make sure you give appropriate credits. There's no reason to be a punk about it.

Please don't call me a 'punk'. I don't like people calling people names, 'cause it tends to backfire. Now, are we going to stop here, are you going to carry on?

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
First rule of game development: Give credit where credit is due. The problem here isn't even with you intending to use them, provided you give credits like was requested. The problem was with resources being shared that were not supposed to be shared. Now that they have been shared, Evil Arms has requested that people credit him if they use them, there really isn't any need for all the flaming. He compiled 'em, he has the right to request credits if used.

Nuff said.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
First rule of game development: Give credit where credit is due. The problem here isn't even with you intending to use them, provided you give credits like was requested. The problem was with resources being shared that were not supposed to be shared. Now that they have been shared, Evil Arms has requested that people credit him if they use them, there really isn't any need for all the flaming. He ripped 'em, he has the right to request credits if used.

Nuff said.

Right, first things first, when did I say I was never going to give credit? I was just simply making the point. I'm not flaming, you and Evil Arms appear to be turning a simple request into an argument. I know, but anybody could rip G/S/C tiles, so it might be a completely different tile set that Nintendork actually ripped himself. Your acting as if you think your special, and as if no one else can do it. Trust me, I've seen many people do it.

PiaCRT

[i]Orange Dev[/i]
Years
Right, first things first, when did I say I was never going to give credit? I was just simply making the point. I'm not flaming, you and Evil Arms appear to be turning a simple request into an argument. I know, but anybody could rip G/S/C tiles, so it might be a completely different tile set that Nintendork actually ripped himself. Your acting as if you think your special, and as if no one else can do it. Trust me, I've seen many people do it.

Have you hit your head recently? When you make a tileset, you put them in a specific order. Why would anyone be able to replicate it exactly as I did? Some people put plants first, some put buildings, but there is no way anyone could accidentally compile them the exact same way I did. And btw, rip your own if you want to be so uppity about it, have fun wasting 6 hours of your life ripping Crystal version.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Have you hit your head recently? When you make a tileset, you put them in a specific order. Why would anyone be able to replicate it exactly as I did? Some people put plants first, some put buildings, but there is no way anyone could accidentally compile them the exact same way I did. And btw, rip your own if you want to be so uppity about it, have fun wasting 6 hours of your life ripping Crystal version.

Have you bashed YOUR head on a Dialga's diamond or something. Maybe someone else has the same style as you. *Gasp* Never though of that, did you.

This is it, end this bloody argument right now. I don't really care what you have to say, you're being abnoxious.

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Dude...its not just the same style, its the same tileset -.-

I'm pretty sure we'd know seeing as how Nintendork15 is a friend of ours...

Also I never said you weren't going to give credit, you overreacted to me explaining why he posted what he did.

Leikaru

Back from the dead...
Years
Dude...its not just the same style, its the same tileset -.-

I'm pretty sure we'd know seeing as how Nintendork15 is a friend of ours...

Also I never said you weren't going to give credit, you overreacted to me explaining why he posted what he did.

Are you 2 trying to pee me off or something? 'Cause if you are, it's really not working. I never overreacted at all, I simply posted a reply. Don't want me to? Then don't post it at all. That's common knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back