• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

6th Gen Will these games make it harder to make a fortune?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I do always seem to somehow spend all of my money but I get it back quite easily by defeating the White Treehollow over and over and that boosts my money right back up there. I think they should keep it the same, although my opinion could change depending what is in the new game etc ... because if player customization is available I wouldn't want to have to defeat 1000 Pokemon trainers just to be able to afford a pair of socks for my character xD

That's true, in fact if that's the case there might be even more ways to make money if customization does indeed exist which miiight be overkill.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Have something like HGSS, where it was hard, but not game breakingly hard. It was a nice enough challenge, and it added an edge that was lost in this generation. I mean I have a lot of the needed items in high stock, and my wallet is filled with 5+ million pokedollars. And I didn't even need to buy any health aids, thanks to the Pokewood giving you a boatload of lemonades. Finish it early on, and your set for the game really.

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
Half the time i don't even care about money. I only use the shops at least twice in a game. once in the beginning and then before the E4 battles. After that im freaking rich XD!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Have something like HGSS, where it was hard, but not game breakingly hard. It was a nice enough challenge, and it added an edge that was lost in this generation. I mean I have a lot of the needed items in high stock, and my wallet is filled with 5+ million pokedollars. And I didn't even need to buy any health aids, thanks to the Pokewood giving you a boatload of lemonades. Finish it early on, and your set for the game really.

Oh I never got rewards from PokeStar, but wow, that's really crazy. I think there definitely was an excess in Unova. Maybe when you sell items they're 25% of the original price? I'm still not sure what way I think it'll likely go in terms of money but if there's a lot of ways to find items and find recovery items, at least make purchasing and such a bit harder.

Back