The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:07 PM
PekoponTAS
Game Boy Advance Fan

Nature: Naive

Advertise here
Well after what happened to my shinies on sapphire, I decided to go buy black 2 and soul silver. I haven't played black 2 before, and I've been enjoying it a lot. : ) In soul silver I'm hunting for a shiny starter. Hopefully I find shiny totodile. : )
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:28 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Congratulations on the shiny Meditite!

Good luck with Totodile. I've been SRing Heartgold and I'm hoping for a shiny Totodile, as well.

Update-
As mentioned, I've been SRing Heartgold lately. I've virtually given up on shiny Treecko, but I might pick back up on that hunt later. Several hundred SRs and nothing yet. Hoping for Totodile; if not, Cyndaquil would be great. I just don't want another shiny Chikorita. Though if I find one, a shiny is a shiny; I'll get it anyway.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old January 14th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Nature: Adamant
@~CreamyChoco~: I'm sorry to hear about your arm and the problems you're having with bullies. Remember to get help from an adult if someone is giving you trouble. Congrats on the shiny Surskit!

@PekoponTAS: I'm sorry to hear about your save file deleting itself. That's very unusual. Once when I had Ruby connected to my Gamecube a message popped up on my GBA saying that the file was corrupt and everything was switched to the 2nd save file. Every game has a backup save file incase the first one becomes corrupt, so luckily I didn't lose any Pokémon. I've never heard of it deleting itself like that before.

Congrats on the shiny Shaymin, Lunafloon!

Congrats on the shiny Meditite, Keruso!

This week's random hunt is... Numel! Sorry for being late.

On Black 2 I ended up catching a bunch of Elgyem Synchronizers until I got a Bold one for Cresselia. It took five Bold Elgyem to get one with the Synchronize ability. I also got Jolly, Timid, and Modest, which came in handy for other legendary Pokémon that I caught. Zekrom was extremely easy. I ended up keeping the third one I caught. The first two were caught on the first turn with a Quick Ball, and the third one was caught with the second Poké Ball, a Timer Ball, and his health was 7/8 full. Kyurem took a lot more Timer Balls to catch. Currently, I'm almost done with Pinwheel Forest. I just have to catch some Pokémon there.
Old January 14th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Chr. Draco
Dragon Power

Nature: Jolly
Congrats to Lunafloon on shaymin and congrats to keruso on meditite.

Interesting random hunt for this week.

cya and happy hunting.
Old January 16th, 2013, 09:06 AM
nizare18
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Modest
I'm a newbie so let me know if i make a mistake. Bought myself another hg, my previous one met with some misfortune(lost). After 2 months of playing im the proud owner of 4 shinies ^-^(not including red gyrados from game). At the moment I have a shiny :

Meganium 3125 SR
1.Rattata RE -was just biking to hatch the togepi egg and went in grass by accident)
2.Sudowoodo x2 67SR for first 1124SR for second (killed the first one after crit hit and had to get it back)
3.Nidoran(M)-was ev training for hp then this guy came along, I'm like this is not a
nidoran(F) Imposter!! till now I believe all shiny's were female since all my shines have
been female.)
4.Nidoran(F) -wanted shiny Ho-oh and none of my pokes can stand a chance to weaken it without killing,
so if i get a shiny it will just end up killing me. Caught a growlithe but wanted a faster one, with
flash-fire ability, it will make Ho-oh fire moves useless. Lo-and-behold a purple nidoran(F) popped
up and sparkled, im like yesss!!!!!threw a pokeball and caught that chick. Funny thing is she has
31 Iv's in speed go figure lol.

Currently trying to get shiny Ho-oh 112 SR at the moment, hopefully get at end of month
Old January 19th, 2013, 08:18 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Welcome, Nizare (:

I'm currently SRing for a shiny Drifloon. I guess that means I'm somewhat in three different hunting projects at the moment. x: SRing for shiny Drifloon on Diamond version, SRing for shiny starter on Heartgold, and MMing for a shiny Treecko on Diamond.

I've only been Drifloon hunting since earlier tonight. I don't expect results anytime soon haha.
Old January 20th, 2013, 06:36 AM
~CreamyChoco~
Happy new year to everyone

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ~CreamyChoco~ Send a message via Skype™ to ~CreamyChoco~
Hello everyone i have bad news and good news!
Here are the bad news : In pokemon firered and pokemon emerald! Pokemon Emerald => i lost my save file T_T .... In pokemon firered => it got Broken just like that o-o and Pokemon Black => restarted the game by mistake and my friend borrowed it then i gave it to him O_O
And now the good news
I bought Pokemon White
I am Willing and Saving to buy Pokemon White 2
I managed to transfer all my Shiny Pokemon to Pokemon Leafgreen that my cousin has
I almost get the needed money to buy pokemon white 2
and sine i got pokemon white I WILL START hunting shinies
Wish me good luck Uhhh @_@ btw i am totally busy with my school and exams tho i am texting on my phone i just have to wait for 3 days [monday and etc etc] AND I WILL FINISH EXAMS and i think i will be free for 15 days [mid term holiday] and then i will go back to school again T_T well thats all for now

Shines i caught
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:46 AM
King_21
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Brave
Can I join this awesome club ?
Shines I cought : Spearow in HeartGold and Geodude in Emerald ( Thank god it didn't explode)

Last edited by King_21; January 20th, 2013 at 08:40 AM.
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:52 AM
Flydro
doobz

Nature: Calm
Haven't posted in a while, just checking in.

To be honest I haven't really been able to find the time or motivation to hunt lately. Been working a lot these past few weeks and when I come home I find myself too tired to get any real hunting done. Still trying to make progress though, because even just 50 SRs a day is better than none. Went and bought Heart Gold yesterday so I have another game to play so I can switch it up. My current hunts are for Dratini in SS and Piplup in Platinum, while I plan on starting a new hunt for another Johto starter in HG. Here are the numbers:

Dratini - 2370 SRs [SS]
Piplup - 0 SRs *reset [Platinum]
Johto starter - 0 SRs *not yet started [HG]

Once I start my HG starter hunt, I'll be switching back and forth between that and the Dratini hunt because of the fast resets. I also reset my Platinum game and plan to start a fresh hunt for Piplup on it once I put up more numbers in HG and SS. For the starters I'm hoping most for shiny Totodile since I think it has the best shiny colors of the three, and even though Typhlosion is my favorite I already have one in SS. I'll settle for either Totodile or Chikorita since I don't have either of them yet. Hopefully something shines for me soon!

Good luck to everyone!

*hunting:

Old January 20th, 2013, 08:29 AM
ecskate
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
I was recently on the gts and was able to trade for some shinies! So here is a new list of the ones I have:
Noctowl
Piloswine (x2)
Electrode
Slaking
Shiftry
Victreebel
(I caught the noctowl, both piloswine, and the nuzleaf I evolved)
BTW How do you generate the sigs with the shinies you guys have? Thanks in advance
Old January 20th, 2013, 10:03 PM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Welcome to the club, nizare18 and King_21!

@~CreamyChoco~: I'm sorry to hear about your bad luck. Good luck
on your hunts!

@ecskate: I used a free trial of Photoshop.

This week's random hunt is... Torchic!

I'm thinking about SRing for a shiny Latios on Black 2. I'm currently in Striaton City.
Old January 20th, 2013, 11:52 PM
PekoponTAS
Game Boy Advance Fan

I haven't been shiny hunting lately because I've been trying to complete the national dex in black 2. I bought black 2 and loved it, and borrowed my brother's copies of pearl and white 1 to help me out. excluding event Pokemon, I've completed the Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Pokedexes, and am moving on to Sinnoh now. The main problems left are going to be Dialga, Palkia, Tornadus, and Reshiram since I have no way of getting them. I guess I'll just have to get one of my friends to trade me them even if it's just for a moment. I'm hoping to get back into shiny hunting once I get the shiny gem. It may seem like an unfair way to get shinies, but I feel it's just as legit if you actually go through all the effort of completing the national dex. : )
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:04 AM
ecskate
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Thats how I felt too, it took a really long time to play through and complete the national dex. Not to mention having to trade them all over and breed again.
Old January 21st, 2013, 10:57 AM
King_21
Unhatched Egg

I got bored from looking for shines in the wild so I am trying the Masuda Method , I tried to get a shiny charmandar but after 80 fails I switched to getting a shiny riolu , wish me luck.

Old January 21st, 2013, 02:49 PM
nizare18
Unhatched Egg

@latios master & slenderman -Thanks ^-^

@ king_21- hey

-Currently 1866 SR on ho-oh and no shine watching shiny vids for motivation lol.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:29 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Ah, a shiny Ho-oh. I'm not a big fan of it as a Pokemon, but the shiny design is pretty awesome. Good luck.

I've been SRing for Drifloon (still), though the small amount of a life I do have is getting in the way. x:

Perhaps I'll get around to it later tonight. I haven't been keeping track of how many SRs I have, but I know it's been pretty few- I'd say under 75. It's too late to keep track, though.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:40 AM
G.U.Y.
Bubblegum Betch
Community Supporter

I'm playing through Platinum right now, I want to get to the point where I can hatch eggs and then I will start to Masuda Method for a Shiny Eevee. I will also do it in my Black 2 where I have the Round Charm (personally I don't notice a difference though.)

I really want a Shiny Eevee because I very much believe in the Dragon Eevee evolution rumor. o3o

I already have hatched 30 eggs for Eevee (and for Togepi, Magikarp, Sewaddle, and Treecko.)

♫ Sold my soul and yes the truth hurt ♪
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Flydro
doobz

Nature: Calm
Good news!!! After about a 3 month drought since last November when I caught Skarmory, this morning I finally found my first shiny of 2013!

Spoiler:

Gender - Male
Nature - Mild; Highly curious
HP - 19
Attack - 10
Defense - 9
Sp Attack - 12
Sp Defense - 11
Speed - 10

It appeared after just 305 SRs on Heart Gold. Wasn't expecting this AT ALL, I just started this hunt yesterday! To be honest I was really hoping for Totodile, but I didn't have shiny Chiko yet so I'm not too disappointed. I was just watching tv and hunting by ear while I mashed the A button so I could reset quickly without missing anything in the game. I started a new reset and didn't see it right away, but when I looked down a shiny Chiko was looking back at me! He's a male, and I nicknamed him Diplo.

So happy I have a new shiny, pics coming soon! I now have an excuse to buy another SS or HG because now I want shiny Totodile more than ever. Now I'll move on to Piplup in Platinum, hopefully my luck continues! Good luck to everyone!!!

*hunting:

Old January 26th, 2013, 08:45 AM
ThatIceman
Togepi

Guys i have a problem i saved up to 500 Pound ... what should i buy? Pokemon Platinum or Pokemon HeartGold please tell me fast
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:20 AM
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator
if you have diamond or pearl, go for HeartGold, and if not, still go for HeartGold. HEARTGOLD!!!

White 2:
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:52 AM
King_21
Unhatched Egg

If you don't have soul silver or HeartGold you should defiantly buy HeartGold

Old January 27th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Eeveelution Co-ordinator
Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to Eeveelution Co-ordinator
If you already own a Diamond or Pearl, that would be helpful so you are able to get Leafeon and Glaceon, which you can't get in Johto.

White 2:
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:00 AM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Congratulations on the Chikorita, Flydro!

I've been SRing for a shiny Cyndaquil or Totodile (already have Bayleef) since before Christmas with no luck. I think for now I'm going to ditch that and just hunt in the wild. I have 6 Masterballs on-hand in case I find one. I'll be hunting on Route 210 (the southern portion) for now.
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Latios Master
11 Year PC Member

Welcome back, Landorus!

Congrats on the shiny Chikorita, Flydro!

As for the HG/SS debate, I have SS. Silver was the first Pokémon game I got, and I like Lugia more than Ho-oh. I'm surprised HG is more popular considering Silver was more popular than Gold over a decade ago.

This week's random hunt is... Yamask!

It's been a year since I got my last shiny.

Good luck on everyone's hunts!
Old January 28th, 2013, 07:35 AM
nizare18
Unhatched Egg

@Flydro - Congratz make sure to take care of Diplo or the Shiny police will come and take him away

@ThstIceman - I would go for HeartGold or SoulSilver

at 3271 SR and no shiny Ho-oh, Thats all fine by me an all but around 2300 SR i think it shined atleast i think i heard something however i was at work and thought it was a noise my co-worker was making. So it's possible i missed it. I'm going to stop SR at the end of month and kill it so i can advance the story and go to the League.

@At all what's your favorite color shiny?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here