The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:17 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
Hi to everybody! Just made an account and Im little confused and stuff, but hey who isnt? :D Anyhow its nice to be here. And Im looking forward to talking with you all about pokemon and all things random. :D

Old January 27th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Quote:
Originally Posted by KriegStein View Post
Hi to everybody! Just made an account and Im little confused and stuff, but hey who isnt? :D Anyhow its nice to be here. And Im looking forward to talking with you all about pokemon and all things random. :D
Hi, Krieg!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! What are you confused about? We all would be glad to help.

Anyways, there are a ton of forums you could use to talk about anything from Pokémon to the most random'ist' things!

Hope to see you around! :D
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:12 AM
antemortem
resign to your demons

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to antemortem
Welcome to PokeCommunity, KriegStein! Confusion is okay and not okay at the same time. New members are expected to be confused a tad, but to stay that way is unacceptable! If you have any questions at all, feel free to express them and we'll help in any way we can as soon as possible to make you feel as comfortable as possible. :3
[4:32:35 AM] Shinx: my nipples are permanently erect
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Lunar Crescent
I choose you pikachu!

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lunar Crescent
Hello everyone, I'm Lunar but call me Michel, I'm from Macedonia : P.
I was lurking this site for nearly 2 years and couldn't resist but register, so here i am !
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:39 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Thanks for the support fellas! :D its good to know people are helpfull and stuff. And hello Lunar Crecent aka Michel nice to know there are pokemon fans everywhere! And yeah. I am a bit confused since this is a quite big forum and yeah. Im not realy used to forums and stuff. Actualy this is my first real forum that I am actualy logged in to.

Old January 27th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Lunar Crescent
I choose you pikachu!

Isn't that why we joined this community haha, I am feeling shy talking to friends at school about this because they hate Pokemon, so this is definitively a place for me!
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:57 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Haha! :D True...very true. Hmm I dont have that problem...most of my closest friends are still into pokemon. But I know what you mean. I mean I am on my last week as a senior and it would give a little funny impression to my school friebds if I would suddenly talk about pokemon with them... :'D

Old January 27th, 2013, 01:52 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by KriegStein View Post
Hi KriegStein, and welcome!

I knew what I was like when I first joined here, I was once a massive noob. However, I have a passion for Pokemon that keeps me motivated to come here. The name's Hikari, but most users sometimes call me Hika.

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old January 27th, 2013, 01:58 PM
Lunar Crescent
I choose you pikachu!

Do you have a story to go along with your name Hikari? I chose mine because i love Cresselia and her elegance, and i think that it resembles me in a way, but i'm ugly so...
Old January 27th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Crescent View Post
Do you have a story to go along with your name Hikari? I chose mine because i love Cresselia and her elegance, and i think that it resembles me in a way, but i'm ugly so...
The "Hikari" part came from me loving Dawn (the D/P/Pt female protagonist) for a while, and the "10" stands for October, the month I was born in. I always thought the number looked nice on me.

Old January 27th, 2013, 04:25 PM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Hows everybody doing tonight?
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old January 28th, 2013, 11:34 AM
BCP97
The Layer of Waste

Nature: Jolly
Hi guys just wanted to say hi. My names BCP97 but you can call me Brendan I have been playing pokemon for 12 years now. My favorite pokemon is swampert.
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickSilveri View Post
Hows everybody doing tonight?
Hi! I'm doing great. Just trying to get some studying down for my big test tomorrow. @_@ How are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCP97 View Post
Hi guys just wanted to say hi. My names BCP97 but you can call me Brendan I have been playing pokemon for 12 years now. My favorite pokemon is swampert.
Hi, Brendan!

I already posted on your other intro topic, but just wanted to say hi again. You've been playing for a while! Glad you enjoy the series.

Also, Swampert is an awesome pokémon. I love water pokémon as you can tell by my username (well Gyarados specifically). :p I also pick Mudkip when I play my R/S/E versions because the evolution line is great.
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Dennie
Unhatched Egg

Hello im Dennie Kruizenga from The Netherlands, a professional dj and a pokemon freak!
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Starry Windy
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Hi, Dennie, and welcome to PC! So you loved music? I personally loved music, too!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennie View Post
Hello im Dennie Kruizenga from The Netherlands, a professional dj and a pokemon freak!
Hi, Dennie!

Cool name and that's quite interesting that you're from the Netherlands! I want to visit one day! You're also a DJ. Super cool! Do you DJ professionally, or is it just a hobby? :p

Hope to see you around!
Old January 28th, 2013, 07:02 PM
QuickSilveri
Veteran

Not bad just studying up atm. Getting sidetracked is awesome.
Hows everyone?

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old January 30th, 2013, 12:04 AM
Unhatched Egg

Hello Peoples. I am 2052066, but just call me Marc. (Couldn't find a good username XD). Um, I'm a noob at competitive play and I need help.

Last edited by 2052066; January 30th, 2013 at 12:33 PM.
Old January 30th, 2013, 12:19 AM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2052066 View Post
Hello Peoples. I am 2052066, but just call me Marc. (Couldn't find a good username XD). Um, I'm a noob at competitive play and I need help.
Hi Marc, and welcome to PC.

If you want some competitive battling, you might want to check out the Battle Center section which has been thriving in activity lately, and there's also a link to our Pokemon Showdown server there too. I'm +OshyHikari on the server and I mainly chat there but I occasionally do Random Battles which can get crazy.

Have a fun time here and good luck with improving your battle skills.

Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:58 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
Your reason for that username is hilarious. XD But yeah, welcome to PC, Marc! Are you doing well with competitive battles yet? How's PC treating you? I hope you've been checking out the Battle Center like Hikari said. :D And of course, we have our own Pokémon Showdown! server for you to visit. Hmm, maybe that could be a better place to start with than a huge forum like this. People there can help you get around the Battle Center, right? I mean I certainly would if I was on during your visit. Plus you could make friends there too, like I did in my first visit! Especially if you follow the rules and be really chill about it, a tip that goes to stuff related to the forum, too. (b'')b

That being said, don't be afraid to send a visitor message or a private message to staff like me, Cirno or anyone else who handles a section of the forum! We're here to help you out on your newbie days. :) Lots of friendly people here you know, so if you're not a troll, then you'll fit right in. c: I really hope that you learn a lot in this place, like more than competitive strategies, because a forum holds so much more in store for you. ;D Stick for a long time, and you'll see what I mean. Until then, see you around!
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:52 AM
CursedCubone

Send a message via Skype™ to CursedCubone
Hey guys I am quiet new to this and I left my last Fourm because it was to hard to make posts and you had to pay! Well I am CursedCubone and message me if you can help me get used to this site!
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:54 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CursedCubone View Post
Hey guys I am quiet new to this and I left my last Fourm because it was to hard to make posts and you had to pay! Well I am CursedCubone and message me if you can help me get used to this site!
Hey, CC!

Welcome to PokéCommunity! You definitely don't have to pay to use these forums, but you could donate if you wish to help keep the site running. Nevertheless, welcome and I hope you enjoy yourself!
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:05 PM
BanditThePikachu
The Raichu of awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to BanditThePikachu
Quote:
Hey there I am CursedCubone (If this is a dupliacte sorry my computer has lag spikes) But anyways I am here to make Pokemon CreepyPastas and make freinds and also just chill! If someone could help me that would be nice!
Welcome to Pokecommunity, CursedCubone! I'm Bandit, your local Pikachu fan, nice to meet you!

If you want to make Pokemon Creepypastas, a good forum to visit would be the Fanfiction forum.

- Bandit
Old February 3rd, 2013, 06:11 PM
MonsterEevee
Unhatched Egg

Hey Im monstereevee and i joined here cuz a friend recommended me to join this site. i wanna make a trade thread or get into the competitive battling scene cuz im pretty bored with my games :/
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:33 PM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Welcome to PC, Cubone! Great to meet you~ I'm always open to help out if you need it (and so is Cid), so contact either of us or another staff member anytime. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterEevee View Post
Hey Im monstereevee and i joined here cuz a friend recommended me to join this site. i wanna make a trade thread or get into the competitive battling scene cuz im pretty bored with my games :/
Heeey Eevee and welcome to the forum! Your friend is instantly awesome for recommending you, hope you've been enjoying PC so far. :D You should stop by the Battle Center and Trade Corner for battles and trades; the people there are really cool. There are a lot of newbie competitive battlers in the Battle Center as well, so you'll undoubtedly learn a lot along the way!

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here