The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 26th, 2013, 01:31 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam

Advertise here
This is a pretty simple and self explanatory question: how do you see the world and what is your view of it?

I see the world as a mirror: a facade. The world we see is just an illusion and if we were to shatter this mirror we'll see the real world behind it which is full of evil and malice.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old January 26th, 2013, 03:31 PM
Overlord Drakow
-CONQUERER

Nature: Serious
Oh you!

Well I see this world as one big massive game and I want to WIN THIS ****! TURN ONE NIGHT SPEAR ALL DAY EVERY DAY!
Old January 26th, 2013, 05:30 PM
⊗Slenderman⊗
[Left PC]
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
It's just somewhere that humans mutually exist. Not a lot else to say about it.
(Copy/paste the above into your browser)
Old January 26th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I dislike the world as a whole because it's always in a state of terror because of something or other, but I love the individuals in it. I love you, PC user who is reading this post.
Old January 26th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
In an eleven year old's perspective, the world for me is like a maze. There are obstacles you need to pass through, and there are people at every turn that can help you. You have years and years to finish the maze, yet we never know when we will reach the end. Though we will face tough challenges, there will also be some fun times in this world that will cheer you up.

The world is a maze, and we're the lab-rat. Let's enjoy the time we're here. If we finish the maze, then we've conquered the world.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old January 27th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

Life's a garden - DIG IT!

Life is a very complicated thing. But mostly it's just a once insignificant species that has learned to overcomplicate his life with useless drama, sadly.

D'awww, I'm just kidding. Although that is partly true, life's no fun without all the emotion, right? Enjoy it. Most of the time.
Old January 27th, 2013, 03:12 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
Life to me is full of selfish people who only think of themselves and their brats, there's 699 other people than you and your brats. I could Rant about these self centered people all day..

Of course in a whole the world is unfair and people need to learn that.
Old January 27th, 2013, 04:58 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
I see the world as a journey of our lives. We all start at the starting line at different stages of our lives and go through many experiences that shape who we are and who we will become. There may occasionally be rough roads to traverse and mountains to climb; the strong ones will get through them while others might fall behind. Some of the stronger ones might stop for a while to help those who have fallen back up to continue the journey together with them. We go through life in this world, experiencing many challenges as well as many golden times based on the choices we make. Some may pull out of the journey, feeling that it is too tough to handle, while others persevere on no matter what is being thrown at them. Finally, those who reach the finish line will know what it really feels like to be a winner of the journey we call this world. <3

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old January 27th, 2013, 12:41 PM
Broken_Arrow
Paper plane~

Nature: Careful
Send a message via Skype™ to Broken_Arrow
Lots of things

i view the world as if i was standing at the top of the highest mountain to the the whole world as a play...some people are the main characters and others are watching

i view wold as if it was you're a gladiator and you have to find the way to win your fight and the chance to lose is also there but it depends on your will to win (live)

i view the world as a ship in a sea..trying to find it's way to land while sea in a day is angry that it breaks whatever in front of it and another day is so calm as there was no yesterday..only to find it tomorrow in another picture and it keeps going that way!full of mystery and pain and sharks!i wonder how far would that ship sail!

i could go on and say more...but mainly..

i view the world as you and me...because it is you and me....i know myself!but i don't know who you are or what you think!that's why when something happens and i find myself couldn't change anything....at least there is me to change!

the world isn't as bad as it seem....but people are! the world is bad because of what people do to hurt each others..not all but sadly most..and the only one you can work on..is yourself! and trust me!,you can make a difference (:

Old January 28th, 2013, 03:06 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
I see the world as a never-ending story. It's kind of like Love Actually. Every person is a story and they all intertwine in the cleverest of ways.

So yeah, I guess that's how I see the world. Love Actually on a giant scale.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:31 AM
KriegStein
Nuclear Reactor

Nature: Lonely
The dreamer me sees the world as a place of never ending possibilities expanding before his very eyes. Believing that it is possible if you can imagine it. Also believing that all clouds have a silver lining. My cynical me sees the world as a darker place. With lies and deceit. Most comming from human nature. A place where money and power define your value as a human being. A place where the nice guy picks the last straw always. And that no matter what your goal is the world will try to cut it down the same way as we cut down grass. (well that was a little negative huh... :/) But the coffee addict me sees the world as a hot steaming cup of dark bittery goodness thta should be chugged down in one gulp. So I guess I think the world as a different shades of gray rather than black or white. XD

Old January 28th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Sammi
I change my usertitle as often as PC changes slogans
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
It exists. People live in it. They do what feels best to them; sometimes this means they do good things and sometimes not so much. There's not a lot of huge meaning in it unless you put it there. That's about it.
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Cassino
katana-plonking spastic

A planet overrun by animals that are technically intelligent but far from erudite.
The rest I think better to leave myself spoken for.
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I think of it as an unraveling novel. It has it's bad and good people and also has a lot of of things to do in it, but you push on through.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:55 AM
Mr. Downstairs
Community Supporter

I see the world as a wonderful, beautiful place with endless opportunities. I'm a bit of a dreamer.

Unfortunately, people populate it, and I view the human race to be mostly a careless, selfish species, that contribute more harm and more suffering than good and restrict a lot of us from being able to accomplish what we can because of restrictions, laws, oppressing each other, and self-preservation. I'm a bit of a misanthrope.
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:36 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
The world is an ever evolving place of perfect chaos, always gray, always undecisive. No one is truly black or white, and nature always finds a way to balance the gray, even for the man made bits.
Old January 29th, 2013, 03:05 PM
daigonite
Ninjas Against Bottomless Pits
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Life is a gradual progression towards perfection. You never attain it but you get closer each and every day.
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:44 PM
droomph
mmm gurl that 90s
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
It's a decoration.

Get what you can.

Think towards the end.

Old February 1st, 2013, 11:34 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Dark, bleak, hopeless, but being a Christian I look upon God for light, safety, hope, etc. And as always, if you don't share my POV, don't reply, quote, etc. me, don't want a flame war xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here