Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2013 (07:40 PM).
Jellicent♀
ღ Fairy Wind ღ
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Definitely renewed my love for Unova. Black and White were absolutely amazing, don't get me wrong, but Black 2 and White 2 really stepped it up a notch. Finally, since the release of Gold/Silver we have a legitimate continuation of a storyline, rather than a remake of it. These weren't a "third game" in the least, were every little thing was the same as before just only slightly different, this completely changed it up.

Victory Road's gate was probably my favorite revamp of all time. I mean, so high-tech, and I actually felt like I was entering a place of strength and experience, rather than just another cave!

The PWT was a great nod to the Battle Frontier. The mechanics of how you earn points were pretty challenging, and the fact that you can literally battle any gym leader from any region was pretty sweet as well. c:

All in all I say these are the greatest games to me, and I highly doubt that'll change anytime soon.
#427 Buneary
Supporter Collab January 2015
babies l blog
Old January 28th, 2013 (06:49 AM).
Crackin355
Mime Jr.

This Gen was my favourite. But I think this game and its new areas or new redesigns were amazing. Out of all the games, this one is the most memorable and all the areas feel different. Each town has a different feel, the routes all have defining features, the characters have more backstory.

I believe this game is the best Pokemon games in the series as of yet. This is just an opinion though.

Kanto - Rainbow Badge - 5/3/13

----------------------------------------------------------
[Completed Monotype Challenges]
[Click on Type to go to Final Teams]
Old January 28th, 2013 (01:10 PM).
Basculin
Dragonite Fan

Nature: Gentle
I'm only in Driftveil City right now. I love it! The only thing that irks me is that I can't transfer my pokemon from White to White 2. Or can you? I know you can do it through the Union Room, but let's face it - too much effort. Is there anyway where I don't have to trade 1 for 1?

Platinum FC:
1291 7915 8896
White FC: 1163 2702 7590
White 2 FC: 2280 5895 3333
Pokemon X FC: 4081 6662 2044
CMT? http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=6883822#post6883822
Old January 29th, 2013 (06:30 AM).
Crackin355
Mime Jr.

Quote originally posted by Basculin:
I'm only in Driftveil City right now. I love it! The only thing that irks me is that I can't transfer my pokemon from White to White 2. Or can you? I know you can do it through the Union Room, but let's face it - too much effort. Is there anyway where I don't have to trade 1 for 1?
You don't get rewarded for being lazy. You can only trade 1 for 1. Actually, I think you can trade 1 for 3, but I didn't try it so it might not work like that.

Kanto - Rainbow Badge - 5/3/13

----------------------------------------------------------
[Completed Monotype Challenges]
[Click on Type to go to Final Teams]
Old January 30th, 2013 (12:32 AM).
Urugamosu
Smiles are free, you know~
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I think it was a great continuation of the series, seeing the new characters who have grown between the two year gap between B&W. Also, the gyms have their own music, which I love! Just amazing to see in the games. Pokemon World tournament was amazing, seeing old gym leaders and just having a new battle mechanic.

Adventures, are sometimes even the simplest things.
ProfileYouTubeRedditPokeCommunityBlog
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links