The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I also hope it has a view,like we can see the whole city (I hated the route thing tbh) from the air.
That would be nice too, being able to see from the windows in the Department Store, knowing that we have 3D visuals now in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y, it would very likely that if there is a Department Store... you'd be able to see many different places in the distance through the windows, and if there's a rooftop, you'd get an even better view.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 28th, 2013, 12:32 AM
Hamako-chan
Our unbreakable bond...

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via AIM to Hamako-chan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Hamako-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Hamako-chan
I want a really big shopping mall, that would be soo fun to explore. If we can customise our characters, the shopping mall would have shops selling clothes, accessories, etc. They could also sell items for our hidden base (if GameFreak implements hidden bases into X and Y).

White FC: 2881 2384 3038
Platinum FC: 4082 4798 2423
Old January 28th, 2013, 01:08 AM
Yoshihiko
Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX

Nature: Lax
I wish they they could sell Fire, Water and Thunderstones like in RBY and of course, the 3 elemental punches as well.

Lotto would be good as well, its easy, if you use the GTS or trade very often.
Old January 28th, 2013, 04:51 AM
The_CGC

Nature: Bold
A mall that sells rare candy's would be nice,we had a shop we could by eithers and thing like that in B&W 2 (Join Avenue, need to make a mart a shop(Rank 5)).

Want to know whats wrong with someone? The real question is what ISN'T wrong with that person.
That is the real answer.
Old January 28th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_CGC View Post
A mall that sells rare candy's would be nice,we had a shop we could by eithers and thing like that in B&W 2 (Join Avenue, need to make a mart a shop(Rank 5)).
Hm... aren't Rare Candies supposed to be something that you find rather than being able to buy it? It would make the game way too easy if you were able to buy Rare Candies at the Department Store, then you'd be at Level 100 in no time at all. xD

But what I do think... is maybe there could be some sort of lotto where if you win it... you'd get a Rare Candy or Master Ball. ;)

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 28th, 2013, 04:05 PM
LilJz
Make me your Aphrodite
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I wouldn't want Rare Candies to be something so common.. I just want them to transform the department stores into a mall

A mall would be so awesome on the 3DS <3
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:22 AM
Rivvon
Unburden Belly Drum
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
A full-blown mall with different stores and such would be a very nice idea and could give a unique visual flair...an outdoors shopping market would be pretty cool, too. Combine all those "stray" shops such as the incense stand and the bitter herbs seller into one big marketplace, so you know the stores will have something unique that you can't pick up at any PokéMart.
In terms of items, I really want to be able to buy evolutionary stones again (without having to wait for a certain day or switch between Black City and White Forest). Any other items available are fine by me.
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:28 PM
Tielur

Nature: Jolly
I really like the idea of player owned stores, the only issue is that there is no economy in pokemon that pretty much why they have the BP system for battle items. but it would be a cool idea if they can find a good way to implement it.
Also I like the idea of changing stores, and the idea of a customizable character. maybe you could buy different cloths based on the season and stuff like that.
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:57 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I hope it looks good, and has many essential items, but hopefully won't give away everything, I'd like to actually feel good when I find a rare item, and maybe some kind of Trading Post, where you can trade some of your stuff for rare items?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links