The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 4th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Altairis
I'M ALL FIRED UP

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Altairis

Advertise here
You mean harder to control? I think the opposite! Majora's Mask Link keeps autojumping off ledges and getting himself killed! Or maybe I'm just bad at this game?

There needs to be a new Zelda asap so that this club can become 10x more active n_n
Old January 5th, 2013, 01:45 AM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Calm
No, no, that's not what I meant. |D; I didn't mean the actual game controls, I'm meaning Link's character, his personality. Because, believe it or not, our silent protagonist has one. ;'3

"We shall build a peaceful world... Just you and me..."
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:19 PM
U.Flame
Brony Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotowari View Post
No, no, that's not what I meant. |D; I didn't mean the actual game controls, I'm meaning Link's character, his personality. Because, believe it or not, our silent protagonist has one. ;'3
I meant controls too. It's easier to judge distance and Link seems to grab ledges easier in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. In Twilight Princess, he seems to jump off edges more often when I don't want him to, and he never seems to grab ledges when he jumps. I guess it's due to being used to Nintendo 64 Zelda physics for so long.

Yay my username is accurate now! Also holy crap I just realized Unbeatable was misspelled for the longest time! Fixed. xp

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
Times I've ninja'd people: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drarixio View Post
Unbeatable Flame would make a pokemon trainer run outta breath in the anime:
Unbeatable Flame, Flamethrower.
Unbeatable Flame, Sky Uppercut.
Unbeatable Flame, this.
Unbeatable Flame, that.
Un*pant*beatable---Flame, hooollaaa
Un-un-un-un--bea-bee....*Pokemon trainer fainted*
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually

Twilight jumps of cliffs more often, yes. But I find it more "real" that you have to carefully approach the edge to "hang" from it, it's also the same with Sky's game. If you make wild movements, it's harder to catch the edge than just jump.

Old January 6th, 2013, 03:04 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I liked Windwaker's controls and the camera angles too. Those were pretty good
Old January 6th, 2013, 03:09 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Hm. I never really had issues with controls. And I've played almost all of the games.
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:45 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Onlything that bothers me is in ocarina of time (The orignal version) is the fact that you had to go into the menu and equip/unequip the iron boots. Never had any other problems in the entire series. Except for a part in wind waker and that was because I felt something wasn't explained properly.

Old January 8th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually

My only problem was with Onox. I was playing linked games, so I would have loved to get to Ganon, but I just couldn't defeat him. /sob.

The GC version of OoT had the same go-to-menu-to-equip-anything annoyance. I'm glad they fixed that in Twilight Princess and made it an easy to access menu thing in Skyward Sword.

Old January 10th, 2013, 01:17 AM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
I was young when I first played windwaker was I the only person who got stuck because...

Spoiler:
Didn't know I was supposed to climb up the vines on the side of the Bombshop in Windfall

And because of this I didn't complete the game until a year after I picked it up as I refused to use a guide/walkthrough and I still feel the same way about all games

Old January 10th, 2013, 08:57 AM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

I actually got lost in the first dungeon when you lose your sword. So you have to go Splinter Cell across the dungeon. I had so much trouble on that part that I had to call my friend to help me :C
Old January 24th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Kotowari
Will be back eventually

Now that we're talking about "The Wind Waker", I'd like to say that Nintendo is going to release a full HD remake of said game on the WiiU this fall (as announced on Nintendo Direct of Jan 23rd).

Though they are working on a new Zelda game, they'd like to take this chance to bring out a Zelda-game in the time gap between Skyward Sword and Zelda WiiU.

What will you do with this game? Are you going to get it? Or leave it alone?

Old January 24th, 2013, 01:40 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

If I had a Wii-U I would of definitely get it. Windwaker is my all time favorite LoZ game and it would be really cool to see it remastered in HD and being able to play it on my big LCD TV.
Old January 24th, 2013, 05:36 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

T_T What a time to be flat broke... All these amazing games...
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:08 AM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Btw... Since Windwaker is getting a remake. Can anyone imagine how these guys will sound and look like in HD...?

Spoiler:
Old January 27th, 2013, 12:15 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Oh, how enjoyable... not
Old January 27th, 2013, 01:01 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Username:Elendil
Favorite LoZ game: Oracle of Ages/Season
Triforce Section: Power!
Yeah I can't wait for WW. Only Zelda I haven't played, and since its near impossible to find used gamecube games here, I'm really up for it.
Old January 27th, 2013, 04:40 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

So I saw this one the net. Can't tell if it's real or not. But if it's real, I definitely want this <3

Spoiler:
Old January 28th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Fan-made from what I read on Zeldainformer. Pretty awesome, though, especially the 3DS. The Wii U one, not so much though.
Old January 28th, 2013, 02:26 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Well that's a shame :C

I really love the purple color. It goes well imo
Old January 28th, 2013, 02:43 PM
pokemanmdj
Random Passerby

Nature: Relaxed
Username: pokemanmdj
Favorite LoZ game: Majora's Mask / Oracle of Ages-Seasons
Triforce Section: Courage, please? :3

Man, that MM stuff looks awesome. Nintendo, please. We need a remake.

The WW HD remake for the Wii-U looks pretty amazing, but honestly, I'd also love a remake for MM.
Old February 16th, 2013, 05:43 PM
countryemo
The Day I've been running from
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to countryemo
Username: countryemo
Favorite LoZ game: Wind Waker
Triforce Section: Wisdom

Hey everyone I recently recieved my limited edition copy of Hyrule Historia, still unopened. Should I keep it that way and also buy a regular copy? Or buy some book case? I really want to look at it.. >.<

Old February 17th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
This is odd. Why am I not part of this club yet?

Username: Cid
Favorite LoZ game: A Link to the Past
Triforce Section: Wisdom

I think you should just look at it to be honest, countryemo. Unless you're really rich and you'd like to preserve it as an unopened copy, in which case you can buy another one. If it were me though, I'd have read that already! I don't get those kinds of merchandise often, the last I've gotten was the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Ultimania, and despite how difficult it was procuring that, the merch probably pales in comparison to the content of the Hyrule Historia. Haha.

In other news, I'm really excited to see Wind Waker in the Wii U! Probably never gonna get the console unless they release a spectacular Smash Bros. sequel there, but yeah. I've never actually played Wind Waker, so that's one incentive to get the game if ever, I suppose. I wonder if they'll implement motion controls like Skyward Sword did.
Old February 17th, 2013, 07:38 AM
Wandering~Leaf
-Mordor and Eldar Supporter :3

Nature: Modest
Username: Wandering~Leaf
Favorite LoZ Game: Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker. :3
Triforce Section: Wisdom (I'm not really powerful, wouldn't say I'm reallly brave, but I am smart, so. )

What is your favorite character, and why?
I guess it would be Skull Kid. I love his design with the Majora's Mask, and he just has an amazing story in general... well, even though I haven't played Majora's Mask, I still know a lot about it. XD
What is your favorite instrument used in the games?
Instrument? I guess the good-old Ocarina. My second favorite would be the composer Link uses in WW, though.
Who is your favorite partner? (Midna, Navi, etc.)
Not too sure...I don't hate Navi, but I don't like her, either. I don't know enough about the other partners either, however, if it counts, then I guess the Red Lion King (I forget his name, that MIGHT be it.)
Who is your favorite incarnation of Link? Zelda?
My favorite incarnations...hmm. For Link, it's gotta be SS. His design was really good, IMO, and he had more emotion in that installment. For Zelda? Most likely Twilight Princess, she looked pretty awesome in that one.
Who was the hardest and easiest boss for you?
Can't really say, it's been a while since I've played any of the actual games. But I guess the easiest boss for me was the Helmaroc King in WW. All you gotta do is whack him with a hammer.

"Now the Elves made many rings; but secretly Sauron made One Ring to rule all the others, and their power was bound up with it, to be subject wholly to it and to last only so long as it too should last."
Old March 5th, 2013, 06:20 AM
TRIFORCE89
Guide of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid View Post
In other news, I'm really excited to see Wind Waker in the Wii U! Probably never gonna get the console unless they release a spectacular Smash Bros. sequel there, but yeah. I've never actually played Wind Waker, so that's one incentive to get the game if ever, I suppose. I wonder if they'll implement motion controls like Skyward Sword did.
I hope they add some cut content to the game. Because right now I'm not sold on the new look
Old March 5th, 2013, 07:22 AM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Welcome new members! Glad to see some new faces!

Sponsored Links

Advertise here