• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Forest

Chapter One: Part Seven
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"Sounds good to me!" Whitney swung out her arm, aiming a thumbs-up sign at Alice. "A lot better than what I was doing, that's for sure. Some guy harassing me like a jerk. He called me a /dude/!! After running into me, too! Are all the guys here like this?" Assuming Alice would start walking, Whitney would follow behind. She crunched the candy cigarette between her teeth as she remembered the annoying guy. "Of all the disrespect, and on my first day here too."

!

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Five
Cries for Attention

What the-- HEY! Valorie, you're running out of Kiyoko's straws! Or... Something like that. How did people say it? 'This is the last straw' or something like th-- And then Valorie headed for the door. Kiyoko looked like he was about to cry. He was considering going over to her because, well, he didn't quite feel safe with anyone else. However, Drake spoke, and actually mentioned his name! Like a person! And then Kiyoko left Valorie's party to join Drake's He explained that they shouldn't tell anyone about the Pokemon girl. Kiyoko thought about this. Wasn't this similar to a situation he was in before...? Oh yeah!

Kiyoko stood up on the Infirmary chair, facing Drake. "I think I understand... Like when I came here, I looked like this." He presented himself slightly, though felt too timid to do this too much. "I was scared someone might take me if they knew I was a Pokemon, especially the R men. That's why I made myself look like this. That's the same, right?" He looked on questioningly toward Drake.

!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Cafeteria

Danielle felt appreciated for the fact that Mark had offered her to battle against Uncle Bryan. But Lucia did have a point, however. It was two trainers against one. Lucia would be forced to side with Uncle Bryan. Danielle knows that her uncle's Pokemon are very skilled with battling, far superior than the teenage trainers themselves. His Pokemon, even his soon-to-evolve Ivysaur, were very skilled in battle. She lowered her head. She never wanted to end thanksgiving this way...in a battle.

"No Mark," Danielle replied. "I don't want to battle tonight...on what's supposed to be a holiday to relax and talk about the importance of family."

"Why not, Danielle?" Uncle Bryan asked in confusion. "I would love to test out my strength towards your little friend."

"My 'friend' is not little. Nor is my other friend. My Pokemon were not meant to be super competitive. It's not Mienfoo's fault he's competitive, it's not his fault he becomes super aggressive when he loses. It's mine. I made him that way. I give you credit for your behavior. I never wanted to be this way towards Mienfoo, or Sector, or Ozzy. They deserve equality, both love and a passion for battle." Danielle stood up from her chair.

Mienfoo got up from his group and headed towards her. Sector and Ozzy followed him. "Mienfooo?"

Uncle Bryan wasn't amused at Danielle. He taught her how to battle in an extremely competitive way. But Danielle's behavior was starting to mellow out. She doesn't want to push her Pokemon too far...like she did with Mienfoo which almost tarnished their partnership. The aura of awkwardness still lingered. Danielle no longer wanted to be around, but she didn't want to leave Mark and Lucia soon.

"I'm sorry. I need to go." Danielle pushed her chair back, bumping Ozzy on the tail. It alerted him to turn around and follow Danielle. Sector sensed it as well, and followed as well. Powerwalking through the tables and towards the outside, Uncle Bryan followed. He knew that this was typical behaviour for Danielle, who has difficulty attaching to one thing while trying to get attached to another.

"Danielle." He firmly yelled as they stepped outside. His Pokemon, Ivysaur and Evie the Jolteon were behind him.

"What??" Danielle snapped back.

"You're coming home if you keep that behavior up. Why are you all emotional towards your Pokemon? I sent you to school to learn how to be a competitive battler. Not to show emotion towards Pokemon."

Danielle sighed, glancing down at Mienfoo, Sector and Ozzy. "Because ever since I was little, I wanted to learn about Pokemon. I want to battle, but I wanna do it for fun, for friendship. I don't want to battle competitively because well, I'll create enemies and look bad out there. No wonder you couldn't make friends when you were in school. Because you were just bad with accepting loss."

"Well," Uncle Bryan paused. "I'm just disappointed at you, Danielle. I was just hoping you would be as great as your cousin Jon, or even me. I was even thinking of sending you to Unova for your first journey after you graduate the academy. But, since you're not taking things into consideration anymore, well...I don't think I can offer you that."

Looking down, her heart sank as he spilled the offer of going to Unova. Danielle always wanted to go on a journey, with Mienfoo...even to visit her aunt in Mistralton City. Things were just coming to her. Her mind was spinning inside of her. Danielle couldn't say a word after that. She simply stood there, with her Pokemon.

"Listen, I got to go now. I have to get back to Celadon for work tomorrow. I'll...call you." Uncle Bryan said, turning around and walking away.

Standing above the light, Danielle crossed her arms. "Come on you guys. Let's... just go back to our dorm."

"Mien?" Mienfoo asked about Mark & Lucia, who was still outside.

"I'm too depressed to go back in there. It just feels awkward." She replied as they entered the Academy. "I'll send them a message explaining the whole thing when I get to my dorm. At the same time, I don't know if Uncle Bryan and I are going to be talking after this. Everything is just...ruined."​

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Suddenly(and quite out of nowhere) Andy sat down beside the two others with a wide smile on his face. He had a small plate of chicken in front of him with pasta on the side and nothing else. He had paid little or no attention the the people that he'd moved up in front of in the queue, but they'd stopped complaining after he had taken his food so quickly and just left, leaving the people behind him wondering where he'd gone to.

"Hey guys, what'd I miss?" he asked enthusiastically, beginning to eat... And quite quickly at that. He could see by the looks on Kiki's and Shawn's face that they were planning something. Whatever it was, he was going to join in, regardless of what it was. He hadn't come to the island to /not/ have some fun!

Indigo WaveThe Cafeteria -> Entrance to the Academy

The entire time Gwen was speaking, Indigo remained silent. He would have replied... But he was starved for words. He simply sat there with a dumb look on his face, smiling.
When Gwen stood up and left the cafeteria, he didn't even notice. Indigo scolded himself. He'd drifted off into a state of day night? dreaming and hadn't noticed how long Gwen had been gone. When he finally looked at his Pokénav, he jumped up in shock and ran out of the canteen, only spotting Gwen due to luck. With zest, he jogged up to his new friend and smiled.

"Well, sorry about the wait... But I'm here now." Indigo pulled out his pokéball, eyeing it. Perhaps it would be a good idea to catch a fire type pokémon now that he was here to help combat anything his Oshawott couldn't. Shots was good, but he wasn't /that/ good. Looking back up at Gwen, Indigo smiled a little. "Well, shall we get going?"

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark felt like he really screwed up big time but at the same time he didn't feel particularly guilty for the whole situation. Danielle had every reason to think the way she did! Mark wasn't very competative before and even then he was having fun! Before he got into battling he just spent his time playing with his Pokemon and getting to know them! He wanted to battle her uncle so badly now. Mark wished that he offered to do a simple one on one... Danielle and her uncle got into a pretty big argument and that just made everything more unsettling. Mark clenched his fist and wanted to just defend her but they had left so quickly that he didn't even have a chance. Next chance he had, he would make it a priority to cheer her up. It was the least he could do for an old friend. His next Priority would be to challenge her uncle to a battle and win. He swore he'd make a point to him.

Mark leaned back on his chair and frowned. "Darn it I don't want to blame myself for this but I can't help but feel I shouldn't have brought up a battle... Gah... I can't wait to battle him. We've had alot of differences back then and I feel like we still do. One day I'll battle him and I'll beat him and prove that Danielle is right." Mark said. No way was he going to let this get him down. This wasn't the time for him to be brooding.

Snype meanwhile quickly noticed Thyme as both she and Bri entered the room. Mark was too distracted but surely Bri would notice them if Snype went up to the two. Snype ran over to the two.

"Thyme! Bri!" Snype called out, waving at them happily.

Len just looked to the side with a blush on his face but Diana defended him in the case. When your with a trainer though, its kind of hard to find a mate and stick with them.

"U-um... y-yeah... what she said..." Len simply said, obviously showing his nervousness.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria

Lucia sighed as chaos erupted. Two voices shouted at each other and then there was silence. She hung her head a bit as both stormed out and she ended up just pushing around her food with her fork as an awkward state was left at the table. She glanced over at Mark and sighed, "No. Trust me, you don't want to do that Mark. Danielle has to fight this battle on her own, not you. She needs to have the strength to say no to her uncle and stand up for herself. You do it for her and she will never learn." Lucia said firmly.

Tyro glanced over at Able, "Heywannatrain? IjustfinishedeatingsoI'msurewecangetinabitoftrainingandwecanbecomeawesome!" He said with a nod.

Samuel glanced over as Snype left, but turned back to Len, "Well, I am quite surprised by that." He chuckled, "I mean, you are a hunk! You should have at least one or two females interested no?" He asked as he got up and stretched his back.

Diana snorted, "Stop it Samuel! He'll find someone when he's ready."

Roberto glanced over at Snype and his claws tightened a bit as he gazed at the other boy and eyed his Snivy, a small smirk forming over his face as he saw this grass type was apparently one of the imp's friends.

Diana glanced over at Snype as well, "Hey Len, who's Snype talking to?" She asked.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Cascade (Cassie)- Academy Cafeteria

Cassie sighed, entering the giant hall after spending a day with her Pokemon. They were still so small, but she could see the potential in them. There was a reason she was here-to learn, like everyone else- but she found herself daydreaming about Pokemon, specifically water Pokemon, more specifically, Lapras. She wanted to meet another one so badly. As she was scanning through the desserts, (childishly skipping her meal- she had no desire to eat it, and frankly, she didn't want to spend much time in the cafeteria) she thought about that day when she met Lapras.

She was so scared. Her head was fuzzy, and she kept coughing up water. The people who had hurt her were nowhere to be found. When she looked up at the sky, the clouds were shockingly white against the pure, blue sky. Cassie was so small then, but she was a good swimmer. She didn't know what to do-she was so far from the shore. It was too far to swim. She finally realized something important- she wasn't drowning, but she wasn't swimming, either. In fact, the shore was getting closer. That's when she saw the Lapras that had saved her. She sat up on its hard shell and clung to its neck. It was smooth, yet slippery. It turned towards her and gave an affectionate cry. Cassie tried to imitate its sound, but ended up coughing up more water.

Cassie sighed, sitting down. Her parents said she had to let go of the memories of that day, but she didn't want to. There was no way she ever wanted to forget Lapras. Even though it was against her parent's wishes, she knew she had to capture one somehow.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn finally finished his food and smiled, looking between Kiki and Andy, who just sat down. He wondered to himself where Alex was. Deciding that three would be enough for the group, he kinda motioned for them to get kinda close. He looked around to make sure no one was listening in and whispered loud enough for them to hear.

"I want to head into the Lugia dorm and explore. I want to know why its closed down. Most importantly, I want a Ghost pokemon to claim as my own." Shawn took a drink and continued, "The problem is, you never know what could be inside. That's why I wanted to see if you two would come with me. That way, we could all protect each other."

Shawn leaned back to where he was sitting normally and looked at them both, gauging their reaction to his adventure. "So, what do you think: are you in or out?"

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2020
"Well, it's not just flying-types. There are Pokemon that aren't flying type, but still fly," Haru said as he folded his arms, "Flygon, Hydreigon, Golurk (No idea why, seriously, what the $*%(#*%#)*#(%*#*$ is up with that...), and even some legendary pokemon can do that." He knew about the Lati- pokemon from the Hoenn legends, but he did little research about others with similar capabilities. Perhaps that would be the... third thing he'd do here? Research the legendaries known in the different lore of the world? Then again, he knew he'd have a lot of time to do that later. For now, he could focus on catching a new teammate or two and getting his TM. There'd be time to study later... but not now.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Brian

Thyme smiled happily and leapt down and hugged Snype tightly. She had misses him a lot. Brian could see the relief on her face and smiled happily.

"Heya snype! Where's Mark?" he asked, bending over and picking both him and Thyme up. Thyme smiled warmly.

"How have you been, I missed you..." she said softly, holding back the stem of emotions. She shook her head and smiled warmly. Funny... It felt like she hadn't seen him in months. Though it had only been a few days. Still, she was a very happy snivy right now. Brian could see how happy she was to see him, that same look had been on her face when she had finally reunited with Brian a sew days ago.

Kiki

The girl grinned happily at Andy when he sat down. Before she could speak he was questioning her and Shawn about their plans. First of all, she had none. She didn't plan, she acted on impulse, and second...

"We're gonna go somewhere! And do... Um... Something!" she exclaimed. Second, she had no idea what the plan was. Fortunately she was saved from that by Shawn who explained about the Lugia dorm. She froze, hearing a call in her ears at the mention of that name, a memory in her mind, grasping for attention. Lugia... Lugia... Without a word she began to hum the cry distractedly, her eyes far away. Was she crazy? Most assuredly, but these things felt so real to her. And... Where was she? Suddenly her mind snapped back to the present and she picked up Cynder and squeezed her, listening to her friends.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
Snype hugged Thyme back. It had been awhile. The two were probobly so preoccupied with other things that they hadn't had the time to meet up lately. Something to talk about some other time though. Snype was extremely happy to see her. Snype smiled and nuzzled her as Bri picked them up.

"I've been great! Haha, its a really long story I gotta tell ya! Mark's back at the table over there with the rest of his Pokemon along with his friend, Lucia!" Snype said, pointing over to Mark's table. "How about you? Hope things have been going well for you." Snype asked.

Mark sighed. "But..." Mark paused for a second. "...Yeah your right. But the least I can do is support her. Prepare her for when the time comes right? Its the least I can do for her. I've known her since I was a kid. Maybe I'll share a few memories sometime." Mark said. He looked over to where Snype wandered off and saw a face that he certainly hadn't seen in awhile. It was Brian! Mark waved over to him.

"Hey! Over here!" Mark called out.

Len blushed at the compliment. He was still a bit embarrassed but in the good way. He was pretty flattered.

"Hehe, well I think I might have a few that could be interested in me... maybe they're the shy type? I'm only gonna get better whenever I evolve!" Len said. He looked over the Snype and Thyme, glad that they were reunited. Oh boy how was he going to explain this one to Diana.

"Oh that's Thyme. She's... erm... Snype's girlfriend believe it or not. Her species is called Snivy." Len said. Normally, a Sableye and a Snivy didn't exactly match up in terms of egg groups. This whole scenario was kind of strange but love is love. Len wouldn't know about it. Snype was just rebellious like that.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria​

Lucia nodded at Mark's words. He was understanding, but then he called out to someone and Lucia frowned. It was another boy and her experience with the other boys here in the academy wasn't the best... "Mark, please tell me he isn't like Issac." She whispered to him quickly as she glanced at the boy.

Diana nodded a bit, "So, they're mates! That's great! It's nice that Snype is with someone." She said happily.

Samuel smirked at her naivety. "Well, Len, hope you do find the right mate. Hell, if I didn't know any better I would say you and Diana go along just well!" He said with a snicker as the Lairon blushed, "Uh... uh..." She stammered out.

As Roberto continued to look he just smirked even more. 'So... more than a friend. Oh, this would be glorious to use against that imp!' The Scizor thought to himself.

Nideous

Years
Brian

The boy looked up and grinned as he heard Mark calling out to him. Mark was standing with a girl. He limped his way over there, holding Snype and Thyme happily in his arms with a grin at seeing his friend.

"Hey Mark! I think you lost someone." he said, holding up Snype. Thyme chuckled and held him close. A story huh? Well, they had a story of their own to tell too.

"We've been out in the wild bonding." Thyme said proudly. Bri chuckled and rubbed her head, making her hiss with annoyance.

"We got lost for a few days and couldn't find our way back." he corrected her, grinning at the two pokemon before focusing on Mark and the girl. Suddenly he felt faint, dizzy. He blushed a bit, seeming shy again. He always got like this aroun d girls. Thyme shook her head. He could walk up and poke a zeckrom in the back in the middle of a thunderstorm to ask it's name, but he couldn't talk to a girl without tripping over his tongue.

"U-um... Uh... H-hi, I'm Bri..." he said shyly.

Megaman765

Years
Mark didn't answer Lucia right away. If he remembered how Bri reacted when he bumped into Selene way back, then everything would become clear fairly easy. Either way, she was in for a surprise. Mark just sat there, hands folded and waited for everything to be answered. Once Bri stated stuttering, Mark spoke up and smiled.

"Lucia, this is Bri, or Brian if you perfer. Bri, Lucia." Mark said happily. He was used to the fact that Bri could talk to Pokemon. It was practically natural. Though Lucia would possibly react differently.

Snype held onto Thyme closely and cuddled with her happily. The two of them were infact busy! And Bri and Thyme were getting along extremely well. They did seem to change since last time... Snype of course showed concern.

"You two got lost? Hope you didn't get hurt. Your alright Thyme? Kehehe. You two are strong enough to take care of yourselves though so I'm sure you could survive in those situations easy!" Snype said, attempting to motivate them.

Len immediately froze at the mention of him getting along with Diana. Well... yes they did get along... but... was it right? Snype going out with Thyme was quite strange in itself but he was picturing what it would be like when Diana evolved! But... maybe it wouldn't be so bad? It was going against all instinct however... he wasn't sure of any other Pokemon that would do a thing like this. After all, she was expecting to have Eggs! That wasn't possibly with the two of them. The more Len thought about it, the more his face grew red.

"U...um...er..." Len stuttered.

Able looked over to Tyro as he asked to train a bit with Able. She thought about it for a moment. Training didn't exactly count as battling... so... it wouldn't go against her training! She just had to take it a bit easy!

"Sure Tyro! What would you like to do? What kind of training shall we do?" Able said to him.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia watched as the boy limped over and wished she wasn't focusing on that limp of his. Well, she had seen a variety of people with different disabilities but it was always what was out of place that caught her eyes. It would be bad enough that she would be judging him, but still, she knew it wasn't right. The boy seemed to be friendly enough with Mark and said that he had gotten lost and couldn't find his way back. Huh... so he must have gone to the mountains or the forest and just wandered around too much. If it was that easy to get lost she was surprised that the school hadn't installed some sort of path system to guide trainers about. Sure if you knew survivor skills one could easily make it through, but she doubted many students here learned about navigating without a GPS unit or such. He did speak to her and inwardly she sighed loudly. Well, another boy who laid eyes on her and instantly fell in love. She had seriously hoped that she wouldn't meet anyone that was like the boys she had met before.... but she saw she was sadly mistaken. At this rate he would already be asking her to go out with him. Urgh, boys, just what was wrong with them?

She brushed back her blonde hair as Mark introduced him. Brian. Bri. Well, apparently this Brian was one to be a stutter as well, another thing that was a pet peeve of hers. If a boy was going to talk he may as well say what was on his mind with a focused mind, but apparently this one's was just slush. "Greetings Brian, I am Lucia Francisco Bernavard, of the Bernavard estate." She stated as she held out her hand. She really wasn't smiling, but just being polite to be polite. The less time she spent with a boy ogling her body the less time she would have to spend on trivial matters. "Please when you greet someone have a firm tongue and posture." She said to him as well, "It depicts a bad first impression when you are stuttering and cannot form a coherent sentence."

Diana blushed even more as Len continued to blush. "Uh... how about we talk about something else?" She asked Samuel.

The Absol chuckled, "Very well, have it your way." He stated as he glanced over at Bry. He could have sworn that Bry was actually speaking to Thyme just then... nah. It was just his imagination. The dark type shook his head and continued to eat his meal.

Tyro smirked, "Oooh! Wecanpracticeourmovesandshowthemoffandbealllikewe'refastandwecandoitallfast!" He said happily.

Roberto meanwhile watched the two cuddle and couldn't help have a big grin on his face. Well, they were love birds. He could so lord this over that imp, but for now he would let them shower each other with love, let them realize just how much they needed each other.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Thyme immediately scowled at Lucia. She could tell on the girl's face what she was thinking. She didn't like Lucia at all. But Lucia's coldness flew right over Bri's head. He smiled and shook her hand, seeming to relax slightly.

"Um... Ok... It's nice to meet you Lucia. I'm Brian Jameson, but everyone calls me Bri. And this is Thyme, my snivy." he said with a grin. Thyme huffed and turned her icy attention from the annoying, arrogant little priss back to her mate and smiled. She didn't even want to be a part of that situation. Though surely Lucia would pick up on the contempt Thyme had for her. Oh well.

"Of course I'm ok Snype. I'm not that weak. And besides, Brian had the rest of his team to fall back on too." she said boredly. Brian smiled at Snype and Thyme, then back at Mark and Lucia.

"Snype, you worry too much. We've gotten a lot tougher than when we first met. Anyways, What have you and Mark been up to? Hey Mark, where did Val and the others go?" Brian said, switching back to talking to everyone. Thyme smiled and leaned back in Bris arms, thinking. This... Might not end well.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria

Lucia smiled a bit more as Brian relaxed. "MUCH better, and a pleasure to properly meet you Brian." She said with a firm nod. "See? A better first impression leads to better results, and a pleasure to meet you too Thyme." She said as she nodded toward the Snivy. Well, at least it was nerves it seemed, still, if he asked her out anytime she would just have to decline. Hopefully he wouldn't.

Lucia did blink as it seemed Brian was... responding to something Snype said? Lucia had to blink a bit, "Um... Brian... do you have a earpiece on or something. For a moment I could have sworn you were talking to Snype but that's not possible." She chuckled, "If you are holding another conversation I'm sure they can understand being put on hold." She said with a nod. "But... Mark and myself have been concocting a plan." She glanced at Mark. "Brian, can you keep a secret?" She asked, not really sure if this one had loose lips. Some boys just couldn't resist gossiping like girls sometimes.

Roberto did perk up as Brian spoke and glanced at the two small pokemon. No... it wasn't possible. Humans CAN'T hear pokemon. It was impossible for them too anyway, unless he had some kind of technology to do so, but such technology was still early in development!

Last edited:

Megaman765

Years
The two of them were certaintly getting along! Thyme as usual didn't seem to like her type but hopefully they'd come to terms. It was pretty tough getting Thyme to like you. Snype had to work just to be come as good of friends with her as he was already! Brian eventually asked about Valorie. He just scratched at the back of his head.

"Um... we kinda ran into a problem after our last battle... but I'm working on making it up to her! Lucia can explain. She's the mastermind after all!" Mark said. Lucia seemed to be questioning Bri's ability to talk to Pokemon as anyone would. Mark decided to let Brian explain everything.

Snype smiled. "Good to hear! I knew you'd pull through! Can't blame a guy for being worried about his sweetheart right?" Snype said, pecking her on the cheek. "I missed you Thyme. I'm happy to see your back." He added.

Len looked to the side, embarrassed. He glanced over to Diana every so often though. He wondered what she was thinking about the whole situation. She was blushing for a reason after all so... what if she DID like him? Len just rubbed his arm, unsure of what to change the subject to. He just continued to glance at Diana every so often.

Able smiled at Tyro as charmed as ever. She felt like a big sister to him! Heck... she wanted to pull the kind of thing a big sister would do to a little brother! She had a mischievous look on her face and edged closer. "I got a better idea..." Able said. Without warning, she suddenly started tickling his sides!, trying not to hurt him with her claws of course.

Nideous

Years
Brian

Brian just sort of blinked at Lucia. Wait... An earpiece? Why would he talk to someone on the phone when he had friends right here in front of him.

"No, I'm only talking to you guys. Why would I not be?" he asked with a smile, hugging the two pokemon in his arms. Thyme rolled her eyes and sighed a bit. Again, really? She had to go over this again with him?

"Brian, don't forget that most people can't talk to pokemon. You and that guy from Unova, what was his name? N? Some stupid name like that. You guys are the only people I've ever heard of that could talk to pokemon." Thyme said boredly, her skin flushing a bit at Snype, adding "I'm glad we got back. Sprinkles was beginning to panic."

"Oh right Thyme... Anyways, yeah I can keep a secret Lucia, why?" he said, "But what does that have to do with making it up wo Val? How can I help?"

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia mostly blankly stared at Brian as he talked. She glanced over at Mark and chuckled a bit,"Uh... one moment please Brian." She said as she grabbed Mark's arm and began to drag him away, "I know that N guy can do it, but two people!?" She asked him a hushed whisper. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner!? This can make everything go so much smoother!" She said with a frown. "Now I have to rework the entire plan! We can easily get pokemon to go along with it now so we could have hep with the decorations and treats, not to mention how to get grass types to grow some amazing flowers for you to give to Valorie as well as having bird types come in and practice when to fly right across the moon at the right angle and at the right time and chirp to get that romantic feeling going!" She crossed her arms, "So many thing to do and you were holding out on me!"

Samuel was now rather curious at this point. "Really? He can talk to us?" He asked Len. "How can he?"

Diana just cocked her head, "So... he can understand us?"

Robert shifted a bit and glanced at the boy with a frown. So, he could understand them. Interesting. Though that would probably get in the way of him trying to find out more about Snype if that human could understand his talking.

Tyro immediately burst into laughter and fell onto his rump as he giggled and quickly clamped down his arms to protect his sides.

Megaman765

Years
Mark was pulled away from the group. Oh boy... darn it Bri why couldn't you be straight with it? Lucia was kind of upset with Mark now but he just shrugged. "Well... I didn't know how open he wanted to be with his ability. I didn't want to him to feel uncomfortable... its been awhile after all. But I guess he dosen't mind. I'm sorry Lucia. I bet theres some people who'd really want someone like that. Its pretty unusual and all, but hey he's here now so why don't we get him in on the whole plan?" Mark said.

Snype chuckled as Mark as pulled away and nudged at Thyme. "Kehehe, one of these days every girl is gonna be pulling him away like that! A real natural that boy!" He joked.

Len nodded. "Yeah. I've talked with him before. I'm not sure how but he's able to talk with us Pokemon and hold conversations very well. It's a very good way to translate toward our trainers! You should give it a shot sometime! He's very open." Len said happily.

Able giggled as she continued to tickle Tyro's sides. He was just adorable! He continued to tickles his sides happily in an attempt to pin him down. "Hehe! I'm gonna get you!" She said playfully.

Back