The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 25th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Penta Penguin
You will refer to me as Pentarou.

Sometimes I sing, but I know for a fact that I can't sing at all. I can't seem to give my voice that vibrato, which makes it sound even worse.

Looking for a scripter desperately for Pokemon Dark Nebula. If you
would like to help, drop me a PM or VM.
It's a Romhack btw.
~Twitter~ ~Youtube RH~ ~Youtube Music~
Old January 25th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Sylphiel

Nature: Quirky
I guess I don't mind singing, although I wouldn't say that I'm really all that great at it. Mediocre, perhaps. I feel like I used to be better, but I'm just so out of practice with it.

As for letting others hear it...nope. Not happening at all. Way too self conscious about that to even consider it.

Although actually, I guess there have been some times in stores when I hear a song I like, and I end up singing quietly to it and don't mind as much who hears it. That's most definitely an exception though. :D
Old January 27th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
I'm not a good singer but at the same time I'm far from the worst I've ever heard lol. I never sing around other people though because I think the most awkward thing in the world is being sung to. I would never to it to anyone because I would never want it done to me.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old January 27th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
I love to sing, but I can't sing for my life! Lol! I usually only sing when I'm by myself or in the shower or something, but I consider myself a terrible singer. If I do sing around others, it's usually just because I'm joking around or mocking a song or something. Other than that, people don't hear me sing often. I would never, ever, ever audition for a singing show because I'd just be made fun of, lol.
Old January 27th, 2013, 08:07 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
Do you like to sing? Do you consider yourself good at it? Do you let people listen to you sing? Do they think you're good at it? Do you ever just rock out in the car or the shower and think, "DAMN why don't I have an album!?" Would you consider trying out for a singing or talent show (American Idol, The Voice, X-Factor, etc)?

Wasn't sure if this would go in OVP or GE with the reference to the shows at the end.
I like to sing, no, if I know them well enough, no, I'm not that crazy about myself xD No, I don't sing bad but I don't sing good, especially like those people.
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:58 AM
Brendino
Hold your breath. Make a wish. Count to three.

Nature: Quiet
Until puberty changed my voice quite a bit, I was actually really good at singing (so much, that I was one of only 6 or 7 guys in our metro area's honour choir, which even performed for the Prime Minister and Dalai Lama after I left). I've still got a pretty decent range in my voice, but at some point over the last ten years I've seemingly went tone-deaf. And unless I wanted to be one of the people that get made fun of during auditions, I would never try out for any singing competitions.
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:58 AM
Arago
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I love to sing! As far as I'm concerned, I'm a wonderful singer and should be putting on concerts for people around the world! I sing to anything I know the lyrics to and I generally sing in front of everyone. I just have to be in the right mood to be singing in front of people! Usually that'll happen from just wearing headphones and singing that way. That's when I sing as freely as I feel I can. I don't really worry about stares or anything like that when I sing.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links