The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old January 28th, 2013, 07:32 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
When I play pokemon i just get angry when a chair is blocking my way. I mean why cant I sit down on it or move it around? Maybe considering the new regions gonna be France we could have dialouge in a restaurant where you have to sit down on the chair to interact with the NPC. I mean cant we at least have something similar to skyrim where we can interact with furniture?

Also, I would love to see a minigame out of the console in your house similar to Xtransciever where you use infrared to play the minigame!

Also I think ladders should exist in the next pokemon game. If you can have plenty of them in pokemon ranger games why not in the mainstream?

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old January 28th, 2013, 07:34 PM
AzaleaLightning
Bouncer, hey bouncer ♪

Nature: Sassy
Because of Pokemon Ranger's more 3D look than the main series, we could very possibly get ladders (which I'm totally down with)

It'd be interesting to interact with furniture but rather impractical... From what we've seen, and I know we saw next to nothing, I kinda doubt it'll be a feature, though.

Tumblr | MyAnimeList
Ooh, let me in right now
or I'll get physical with you

Old January 29th, 2013, 03:32 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!

Nature: Calm
It would be so cool if Pokémon X and Pokémon Y had the ability to interact with furniture. I remember in the days of Diamond/Pearl and earlier, you were able to lay in anyone's bed like you'd normally do in the real world.

But then it became absent from Generation V, and you couldn't do anything with any furniture.

Seeing as we now have 3D models of characters, it's certainly a possibility that Pokémon X and Pokémon Y could have the ability for the player to interact with furniture. It would be so cool as well.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:22 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
It would be about darn time! Haha

This is a small nitpick I've always had, especially when it came to our own furniture in secret bases. We see other NPC's clearly being able to use them, yet as the player, to us it's treated as some sort of barrier. While at other times we've only been able to interact with certain furniture when the games deemed it fit for us to use. It's one of those situations where you're like, "Whyyyy? /sadface"

It's not important, but it doesn't make sense. I hope, although I don't have my hopes up, that with the 3D look they will allow us to interact more with the furniture they set around.

Actual tall ladders to climb would be cool too! Hey, if we can swing on vines...
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:35 PM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
There would only be one problem. You couldnt have puzzles like the strange house if furnie interactions exist. I guess it wouldnt be that much of a big deal considering that place is completely optional.

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old January 29th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Mortalis
ѕĸyвorɴe.

Nature: Relaxed
I'd love to get the more real feel in the Pokemon games. Sometimes it's just the little things that make you want to play, like interacting with the environment.
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Jamais
«c'est presque temps»

Nature: Quiet
Unfortunately with the move to 3D, I actually see it being less likely that we'll be able to interact with furniture like chairs and beds. Extra animations would have to be made, which while I'm sure wouldn't be a huge task, I think they'd rather allocate that time to other areas of the game.

That being said, I did miss not being able to use chairs, beds, etc. in the 5th gen, even if it didn't add much to the game. Like I said, I wouldn't be shocked if we don't get it, but I'll be gladly surprised if we do.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links