• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2015
Sweet jesus, when i read there wont be any sun stones in this hack and the creator said he didnt know where you can find them, i gave up my plans for bellossum. So instead, i gave my gloom a leaf stone, lost interest and didnt use my vileplume anymore.
Now i dont know if i should be happy or frustrated about the fact that i finally found a frikkin sun stone!!

Just in case there are still ppl looking for a sun stone to get a) bellossum, b) sunflora or c) espeon : its after the event where giovanni vanishes, at the top left corner.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I am guessing you guys did not see my responce so I am reposting Sorry to bug you guys but I don't know what to do. I currently have seven badges and have seen Mewtwo and Deoxsis kill Giovanni and been made team rocket leader. To continue to vino town or other places I need waterfall which I do not have what am I supposed to do now?

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2015
I am guessing you guys did not see my responce so I am reposting Sorry to bug you guys but I don't know what to do. I currently have seven badges and have seen Mewtwo and Deoxsis kill Giovanni and been made team rocket leader. To continue to vino town or other places I need waterfall which I do not have what am I supposed to do now?

Yo dude, after becoming the leader of team rocket you simply have to go to the 8th gym in crimson city. The gym leader, prof. oak, has already returned as he told you himself after the giovanni event. If you win his badge, hes gonna give you the HM 06 waterfall.
No offense dude, but this has been answered quite often up until now :P

Oh btw, im at the same spot: what does your team look like? Im still not sure about half my team. Up until now the only ones staying are ampharos, magmar and blastoise :/

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Yo dude, after becoming the leader of team rocket you simply have to go to the 8th gym in crimson city. The gym leader, prof. oak, has already returned as he told you himself after the giovanni event. If you win his badge, hes gonna give you the HM 06 waterfall.
No offense dude, but this has been answered quite often up until now :P

Oh btw, im at the same spot: what does your team look like? Im still not sure about half my team. Up until now the only ones staying are ampharos, magmar and blastoise :/

Mine are
Houndoom level 70
Blastoise level 70
Gardevoir level 70
Aerodactal level 5 there for fly
Tentacool level 9 there for waterfall
Nidoran level 13 there for strength and cut
Also I have just caught celebi and plan on training him also this is a question if you have celibi and the egg in the party will it eventually hatch?

Last edited:
Years
Mine are
Houndoom level 70
Blastoise level 70
Gardevoir level 70
Aerodactal level 5 there for fly
Tentacool level 9 there for waterfall
Nidoran level 13 there for strength and cut
Also I have just caught celebi and plan on training him also this is a question if you have celibi and the egg in the party will it eventually hatch?
Yes you have to wait for it and it will eventually hatch into.... and you don't need Celebi in the party for it to hatch

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
2v7weuq.png

Finally beat it!
Notice I used the same team as Red. xD

Took me about 50 hours. You know, level grinding and all. I kind of had to to be able to stand up to some of the more tougher trainers with Pokemon on levels way higher than others around them (*coughsevendeadlysinscough*). I've also completed it 100% as far as I'm concerned.

My Pokemon's levels were around the 80's when I beat it.

All in all, great hack dude. It had its ups and downs, but it was some of the most fun I've ever had playing a hack.

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
I just beat the elite four and the champion below are the pictures of my champion team also this is the end of the game right? Or is there some side quests left?

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

GetAttachment.aspx

Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2013
Hello all,

I was just wondering where I would get the HM that contains Waterfall, I have 7 badges as of yet, so I do not know what I missed on my way.

If you could give me some hints on this topic I would greatly appreciate it.

Never mind, I worked it out myself, thank you all anyway...:)

Last edited:

Raj

Pokemon Master
Years
Hello all,

I was just wondering where I would get the HM that contains Waterfall, I have 7 badges as of yet, so I do not know what I missed on my way.

If you could give me some hints on this topic I would greatly appreciate it.

Never mind, I worked it out myself, thank you all anyway...:)
You go to crimson city and beat the 8th gym leader professor oak he gives you waterfall as well as the badge.

Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2015
I just beat the elite four and the champion below are the pictures of my champion team also this is the end of the game right? Or is there some side quests left?

1. Complete pokedex, legendaries included
2. There are some side quests but nothing special happens
Theres one: by showing the old lady a salamence, u can enter some special place, or so ive heard
3. Exlore the ice cave and beat "xxx" good luck

Oh nearly forgot, theres also some girl out there thats pretty strong if i remember correctly, but first finish 3. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 4, 2013
awesome game :d already beat it but i have a question

Do i have all the catchable legendaries?

Spoiler:

If i don't tell me which ones are missing

thanks
hey where did you snag Moltres? i picked up Celebi before the PL/E4 and i have all the legendaries from nature and omega cave but Moltres is driving me NUTS

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2013

So, just kinda wonderin'. Is there any place that has a record of what pokemon are in which location, so that I can collect all of the Pokemon that are scattered throughout this gigantic and awesome game?

Back