Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games
Notices

Video Games For non-Pokémon related game discussion. This area is for talking about computer and video gaming, from Nintendo to Sony, Microsoft to Sega, PC to Commodore.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2013, 12:33 AM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
I just cannot wait for the elder scrolls online. I am completely obsesed with elder scrolls games so this is going to be a huge hit imo. Is anyone else as excited as me?

3DS Name: Jericho 3DS Friend Code: 3995 - 6761 - 1080 Old Username: Jerichob10
Old January 27th, 2013, 12:42 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I dunno yet. It's Elder Scrolls, but in term of gameplay it will be more akin the traditional MMO than the regular series...not that I have anything against traditional MMOs, but I'd like to see more Action MMORPGS on the market.

EDIT: Still, I'd like to give this game a try. It is still unique in its own rite, and has some features that other MMOs don't, so it is, at the very least, worth watching.

Last edited by machomuu; January 27th, 2013 at 12:49 AM.
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Fenrir Reki
Guardian of Destruction

I'll definitely give The Elder Scrolls Online a try, mainly because every entry so far hasn't disappointed me. Even though I don't have high expectations for this game, I do know that Zenimax will do a decent job with it.

(Working on a better signature + avy)

Old January 29th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax

Thought this might be a good watch for people.

When I watched the cinematic trailer, I did a little squee! :D
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Ikr, i just cant wait for it to come out, i may actually make a guild soon. I made a club for the eso and elderscrolls games but nobody has posted yet >.>

Old January 29th, 2013, 10:45 AM
abnegation
proudly paired with adventure
Community Supporter

Really looking forward to it. I signed up for the beta today. Fingers crossed I get it. I love TES, and I've always wanted an MMO I like. So this will be perfect.
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:20 AM
Cassino
no

This feels a bit redundant since I got Guild Wars 2, but depending on the gameplay and business model I may take interest in TESO later in the year.
DA | YT | In the navy, yes, you can put your mind at ease.
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:59 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Looking at that video, I'm actually rather interested. Elder Scrolls has always had a very simple battle system, and they seem to incorporated it into the MMO rather well. It also retains quite a bit of the open-world aspects present in the pentalogy, so I'll be keeping my eye on it.
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:53 PM
Mr. Avocado
Insanity
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
I am so pumped for Elder Scrolls Online! I've been playing TES games from a very young age and love it still; even more than as a child. But now, after being disappointed by the fact that there was no multiplayer action, my wishes will be fulfilled. It's like a fusion of Guild Wars 2 and TES - 2 games I adore.

What amazes me about it even further is the amount of detail the have introduced into the game. They have explained many aspects and how it will work/why they have been implemented. Bethesda have focused on our needs, mentioning combat which was something that needed to be worked on. I am further pleased that they have concentrated on social interaction between players, because a lot of games which require teamwork lack that touch.
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:05 PM
Greenbeans
Guardian of Le Foret
Community Supporter

Great to see everyone so pumped to see it! I actually registered for the beta in the first hour of it coming out! But for anyone that wants to be in a guild i recently made a site for one! http://blazehearteso.enjin.com/home

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here