The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 22nd, 2013, 12:50 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red View Post
Why? You couldn't catch Primeape? And really? I didn't found Mankeys on route 4 neither on viridian city O_O.
You are just unlucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seraphimon-sama View Post
Kinda noticed a problem. Well, to me it's a problem. No matter how many times I reset, Pikachu refuses to be female. This annoys me immensly, due to my policy of only using female Pokemon.
Oh...kay... as alienhunter said, it's probably because Pikachu is made male.
If you care about this, then you will probably not be able to play this hack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzy95 View Post
I don't know if this is the correct section but . . Can someone tell me (even via PM) how i can put all these sprites in the rom instead the original ones without screwing up? Thanks
Tile Molester or NSE (probably).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy20 View Post
I have fallen to another problem, the video phone in route 4 (when you come out of the rock tunnel) didnt ring, it's to the Episode "The Misty Mermaid" what do I have to do? Skip it? Will it affect anything if I do skip?
It's one of the buggy events that did not activate for many people, just skip it.

@alienhunter: You should really stop double posting, man...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 22nd, 2013, 07:32 AM
ragingrob13
Unhatched Egg

i seem to be having a difficult time with this but it is my first Pokemon hack i have installed the .ips file but is there a patch or something because vba isn't accepting the file type if there is a video link or something to a tutorial of how to do this i would gladly appreciate it :D
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:04 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingrob13 View Post
i seem to be having a difficult time with this but it is my first Pokemon hack i have installed the .ips file but is there a patch or something because vba isn't accepting the file type if there is a video link or something to a tutorial of how to do this i would gladly appreciate it :D
Hope this helps:
1. Download a clean FireRed [U] ROM from the internet. Use Google.
2. Now, open Lunar IPS (LIPS).Use Google again .
3. Click the "Apply IPS Patch" button.
4. Select the patch(downloadable from first post). Click "Open" afterwards.
5. Select the FireRed [U] ROM. Click "Open" afterwards.
6. Done. Play the game~
Old January 22nd, 2013, 10:02 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You are just unlucky.

Oh...kay... as alienhunter said, it's probably because Pikachu is made male.
If you care about this, then you will probably not be able to play this hack.

It's one of the buggy events that did not activate for many people, just skip it.

@alienhunter: You should really stop double posting, man...
I don't know how to multi quote that is why I double post only to help as many people as possible. I know the rules are against it but as it is automatically merged so I do that.
Old January 23rd, 2013, 01:34 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I don't know how to multi quote that is why I double post only to help as many people as possible. I know the rules are against it but as it is automatically merged so I do that.
It's not always automatically merged... sometimes you give Fuji or Gira unnecessary work
As for the multiquote, you click on the Multiquote button on the southeast side of the post and once you have "Muliquote - on" there, the post will be quoted when you write "New Post".
Breaking the rules is never nice, that's why I advise you to learn multiquoting

Old January 23rd, 2013, 09:52 AM
SenorStacheMan
Unhatched Egg

Can someone help me! The download link is dead, could you re-upload it?
Old January 23rd, 2013, 10:02 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorStacheMan View Post
Can someone help me! The download link is dead, could you re-upload it?
It is not but refer to previous posts to solve the problem or PM me
Old January 26th, 2013, 05:05 PM
Hanna
Unhatched Egg

Wow, I finally finished reading all 179 pages. I started reading it once I noticed I missed a couple of events (I didn't have a metapod for Beedrill to steal...etc).

So many repeated posts!

Also, in term of the Metapod debate. I personally think he'll come back. At least reading past posts, he disappears frequently but then comes back after a long time and releases some stuff and then disappears again. Pretty reasonable.

He only has 4 episodes until the next one? I think he'll one day wake up and go "hmm maybe I should work on it a litte." Then finish the last 4 episodes and release the next beta. Then he'll leave again and perhaps quit (if he decides to code some sort of ending) or come back after another long hiatus and release 4.5/5.
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:06 PM
alienhunterx

If you were concerned that you might have missed any events than you should have only scrolled the first page where Meta mentioned them all
Old January 28th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Fonzy95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
I googled for a working version of this program, but i didn't find it. Anyone has a download link for it ?
(sorry for the OT)

Old January 28th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Apokism
Unhatched Egg

Great hack! Only a few issues (not critical bugs.) The first being I whooped Brok first roll through but I was forced to hear him say I lost.. It drives me insane.. Actually... That's my only issue ha, ha.
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:05 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apokism View Post
Great hack! Only a few issues (not critical bugs.) The first being I whooped Brok first roll through but I was forced to hear him say I lost.. It drives me insane.. Actually... That's my only issue ha, ha.
That is in the anime ASH first lose his match against him and this hack is following exactly the same event
Old January 29th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Hanna
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
If you were concerned that you might have missed any events than you should have only scrolled the first page where Meta mentioned them all
I know. I read through the entire thing.
I came to this board because I was afraid I'd missed something. I didn't read the entire thing because I missed something.

Plus, it does say the episodes but it doesn't say what goes in each episode. I saw the samurai and fought him. But I didn't have a metapod in my party at that time so I missed that event. I didn't know how to activate it until I read within this board (I actually walked around battling with my metapod for a bit when my caterpie did evolve).
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:11 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna View Post
I know. I read through the entire thing.
I came to this board because I was afraid I'd missed something. I didn't read the entire thing because I missed something.

Plus, it does say the episodes but it doesn't say what goes in each episode. I saw the samurai and fought him. But I didn't have a metapod in my party at that time so I missed that event. I didn't know how to activate it until I read within this board (I actually walked around battling with my metapod for a bit when my caterpie did evolve).
So you see it is very simple to say that when you don't have Pokes suitable for an event you cannot activate it.
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:45 PM
KaminkoMcMad
Unhatched Egg

I hope this is not repeating someone else's post, but it seems a fairly individual problem to me. While in the underwater tunnel in the mewtwo movie event, I whited out and was sent back to pallet town. No problem, except that as part of the event, the raft breaks, which means I have no way to get back to that event or indeed most of the other events to come. Does anyone know of a way I can get a new raft?
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:06 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaminkoMcMad View Post
I hope this is not repeating someone else's post, but it seems a fairly individual problem to me. While in the underwater tunnel in the mewtwo movie event, I whited out and was sent back to pallet town. No problem, except that as part of the event, the raft breaks, which means I have no way to get back to that event or indeed most of the other events to come. Does anyone know of a way I can get a new raft?
You ca use the YAPE program to add a raft as an item for any wild Poke anywhere
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

This is seriously mad... why 85% of players don't have access to the teleporting system that is hack-wise the way outta there...

Old January 31st, 2013, 07:48 AM
Patrik11
Unhatched Egg

i can´t find the dowload for pokemon ash gray can anywone please help me ?
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:54 PM
nephrael
Unhatched Egg

Can anyone tell me where the move relearner guy is?
Old January 31st, 2013, 01:06 PM
Fonzy95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrik11 View Post
i can´t find the dowload for pokemon ash gray can anywone please help me ?
First page scroll down in the description box untill the end or check the last 4 pages of this discussion

Old January 31st, 2013, 10:04 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephrael View Post
Can anyone tell me where the move relearner guy is?
Unfortunately what I learn he is not available in the hack. I have searched for him myself but have not found him anywhere
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:04 PM
dungeonmaster201

I have a problem with the hack, How do I move the Snorlax on route 16? there is no Pokeflute of anything helpful please help!!
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:17 AM
njong123
Unhatched Egg

Does anyone know if Pokemon Ash Gray is still being updated bij Metapod or anyone else? Its been a very long while when a new version came out.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:16 AM
Fonzy95

Quote:
Originally Posted by dungeonmaster201 View Post
I have a problem with the hack, How do I move the Snorlax on route 16? there is no Pokeflute of anything helpful please help!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdTFcYEdD1o

Quote:
Originally Posted by njong123 View Post
Does anyone know if Pokemon Ash Gray is still being updated bij Metapod or anyone else? Its been a very long while when a new version came out.
this question is common to all the readers of this discussion (I believe)

Old February 2nd, 2013, 01:20 PM
dungeonmaster201

No, I go west of Celadon and and come accross a snorlax. with no way to wake the thing up. I am currently doing a lets play of pokemon ash gray and I am stuck my youtube name is Dungeonmaster201. I currently cant post a link as I am new to this forum. but the problem is shown at the end of episode 14 where I get stuck in front a Snorlax with no way to move him. I've tried haking a pokefulte and nothing is happing. please help. I have seen people get further. did I download an earlier version of this game? if so can I please be redirected to the most up to date version that I may download? please help me. thank you guys in advance for any support that you give me.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here