The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Antemortem
[INSERT A PROFOUND TRUTH]

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to Antemortem
I have skipped a class, though it was the first time I had skipped, and it was a pretty important class, that class being Biology, so I've never done it to a closer-to-a-core class like that again. I do it to laid back classes such as Robotics/Pre-Engineering (on a day I know will be 'lazy') and it's simply because I don't feel like attending.
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:00 AM
Katholic Nun
of the Khristian Kollection

Nature: Adamant
I'm Mr 100% Attendance at work. I am the reliable one that comes in and covers shifts when needed. I have taken four unscheduled days off in nearly four years of working at my job.

God that makes me sound so boring lmao.

Moderator of General Chat
PAIR(S)|NOW|TUMBLR
"like when AT&T was paying for our meals in dallas you bet your ass I ordered the lamb" - Oryx, 2014 A.D.
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:40 AM
Yoshihiko
Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX

Nature: Lax
If I am in school, I won't skip class, the discipline in Asian schools is beyond extreme, but if theres something important tomorrow, and I want to skip it, I would just pretend to fall sick and there you go, instant skipping of a day in school!
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:37 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I basically had a goal to use up all my absentee hours by the end of the year, even if I didn't have a serious reason to. I passed, and that's all that matters. Even if its with a D.
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:16 PM
Moogles
better than u
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I skipped all the time in the 11th grade to the point where I failed English because I didn't want to do any of the work.

Thankfully I learned from that and don't really skip much anymore.

Quote:
Honestly, Moogles, your posts are so nigh impossible to understand that I cannot help but just scratch my head. I know you’re trying to be clever and cute with your outright… pitiful writing style, but I’ll… try to tackle whatever drivel you said.
Old February 1st, 2013, 08:10 AM
doeboy9
This Guy Right Here

Location: Chicago, wait, is this supposed to be pokemon related? umm Kanto?
Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to doeboy9 Send a message via Yahoo to doeboy9
I skipped way too many classes in high school. Sometime I would even be in the parking lot and it would just take one of my friends to say "I dont feel like going in" and we'd all just leave. I made some great memories but I didnt really get to enjoy my senior year because I had to work my butt off to graduate on time. I take the occasional day off at college but its not that serious.
Old February 1st, 2013, 10:24 AM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

I used to skip school from time to time not often though, my parents would make me go to school when I was sick, unless it was really contagious or something. I would occasionally call out of work too( I hated my job) again not often and I would drag myself through work when sick as well rather than call in sick.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links