The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

View Poll Results: What would you like more of in this Roleplay?
Fighting. More fighting! 6 11.76%
Character interaction. Get to know each other more. 8 15.69%
Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance. 17 33.33%
Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot. 12 23.53%
More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers. 3 5.88%
The Roleplay is fine as is. 2 3.92%
Other. 3 5.88%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:07 PM
Kawaii Pikachu :3
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
@Kawaii Pikachu- Your SU is really good! I very much like the backstory you made. There is only one slight problem that I could see. It appears from the way you described it in her history, and I'm not sure if it was intentional or not, that she is not actually with the Gold Tribe, but possibly some special force in the Alpha Alliance instead. The A.S.O.A sounds more like an academy for special Alpha Alliance training rather than Gold Tribe training.

Which actually by no means is a problem. If you would like your character to be apart of the Alpha Alliance army rather than the Gold Tribe, I would welcome the addition with open arms. But in that case, I would ask that you simply eliminate the 'title' section of your SU, as she probably would have no need for it, at least in the same sense a Gold Tribe member would. The title can still remain, perhaps as a nickname given by her peers.

However, if you still wanted to be apart of the Gold Tribe, and this was unintentional, then you would have to change your SU history a bit. For starts, you'd probably have to eliminate mentions of a 'commanding officer'. That would apply in the Alpha Alliance, but the Gold Tribe's only two superiors in actual rank are the leader and second-in-command (one of which is dead, the other of which is on the opposition now).

Again, I am perfectly fine with either case, but the general feel of the SU itself says that she is more Alpha Alliance than Gold Tribe, especially with all of the specializations and military-like participation she was/is apart of. Let me know what you decide to do.

-SV
I understand In all honesty I was stuck. I didn't know quite how to introduce my character into the Gold Tribe but still have training like you mentioned (the H.A.S. or etc.) since I am joining so late into the RP. It seems like the Silver Tribe already had a lot under their control at that time period so if I went to any type of schooling it would have had to be before the invasion. But then if that was the case then where did I spend the following days/months/years between school and the invasion? That's why I came up with the special forces idea. I could change it to where everyone in my team died defending Gold City and I went out looking for the Gold Tribe to join. Or something like that. I couldn't put that I was a member of the Gold Tribe because no one knows me. I didn't want to put I was in it and no one knew who I was this whole time. Unless there was a small platoon of them that was separated from the others and I was in the small platoon? I'm just stuck any ideas on how to tweek it would be awesome! (lol I might be over thinking things )

I wanted my character to be like a spy in a way. She has abilities to control others and is a master in shadows. I as going for an assassin at first but that's not who Allora is as a Pokémon. So I have an idea on how I want Allora I just can't find a way to put it to paper.

I don't mind being a part of the Alpha Alliance if you need another person there. I'm not sure what my role is there since it sounds like most of them are dead. Unless I read things wrong I'd have to do some more research into the RP if that's the case.

Last edited by Kawaii Pikachu :3; January 22nd, 2013 at 02:11 PM. Reason: added more info
Old January 22nd, 2013, 04:42 PM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire* View Post
I would always welcome another villain. Just as long as the characters are well thought out and introduced. Maybe it can be a character with no previous binds with the other sentinels. Like a secret spy of Auron's that shows up to provide reinforcements. We only know he is a Sentinel based on his proper papers. Hmm....mind rambling, story ideas coming....gah make it stop!

Anyway, I would look forward to another Sentinel. At times it can be hard to keep interaction going amidst the Silver Tribe. Maybe another girl character? Please? :3
Hah, if I had made a Silver Tribe character (at least the one I'm thinking of) this was going to be the type of path I would take. She wouldn't really be known to the other Sentinels, and perhaps might even be a pokemon foreign to Auron that happened to be around when they all got "infected" by the Silver Crystal. If that were alright with Supervegeta, of course.
She would likely have some sort of dramatic history that I've yet to think of.
And, yes, she would be a girl. x3
Old January 22nd, 2013, 06:21 PM
SV
It was justified

Nature: Relaxed
@Kawaii Pikachu- You probably should have gotten the summary before you signed up. It might have helped rid you of any confusion that you may or may not have had, but that's fine. Between her graduating from her academy and the invasion, she would have likely spent time with many different Gold Tribe members, working in teams, separately on certain assignments, keeping the peace where she was stationed. The Gold Tribe, before the invasion, was quite large, having over a thousand members in their ranks. It was only after the invasion that many of them died and what was left is this small group of survivors that have either been in Liberty Town from the start or they picked up along the way. Many of the current remaining members of the Gold Tribe therefore likely may have not known each other prior to the invasion, or possibly only by reputation or occasional sights. So you wouldn't have had a problem there.

You see, after the invasion was complete and everything fell under Silver Tribe control, most of the Gold Tribe went underground, hiding wherever they could to get a chance to strike. Many of the current Gold Tribe now in the group were ones picked up along the way somewhere, coming out from hiding once news spread that the Alpha Alliance was back and that some Gold Tribe members survived.

As for the spy idea, there is probably a small portion of the Gold Tribe that focus primarily on reconnaissance and other secretive action, though I haven't really mentioned anything of the sort. You can feel free to name it and make it up, if you like, and I'll run with it.

I don't really need a person there, it just seemed to be the direction you wanted to go with the SU. If you want Gold Tribe, by all means go for it. Hope this info helps.

Do you think you want the summary of the RP now before you revise? It may help you as you retouch.

@Nakuzami- Sovereign wasn't really known to the other Sentinels when he joined later, so if you want to take that path of making a post-invasion Sentinel, you may. Though Auron wouldn't have let him into the Sentinels if he wasn't aware of him/her, or at least aware of their capabilities as a fighter/leader.

Paired with the Epic Raikiri
Old January 23rd, 2013, 02:41 AM
The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
★Folk Man♫ lml
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to The Prince of Sweet Sorrow
@Nakuzami you're free to post your idea of a Sentinel if you want, as I can't come up with anything that fits with the grand concept of the Silver Tribe.

Old January 25th, 2013, 01:03 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Here's my SU finally! I put alot of work into this one. Let me know if theres anything out of place within my history or if there's anything that I need to add. I got that weird feeling in my stomach that I left something important out :p I might make changes in here every so often since I'm still undecided on the moveset but I think it works well for a Spy character.

Spoiler:
Side: Silver Tribe
Name: Snype
Title: The Deranged Assassin, The Traitor of Thieves (If any Thieves are still alive to tell the tale :p)
Pokemon Species: Sableye
Appearance:

Snype looks like your usual everyday Sableye although he does look a bit ruffled and messy. Other then that he doesn't look too different though he is slightly taller then the average Sableye. He also carries a small backpack with tools for his line of work. One particular item he carries around is a Destiny Knot, a ball of string that make a move such as attract backfire, which has proven useful to him against users of the move that have tried to capture him before.

Personality: Cunning, Chaotic, and an absolute Monster. He takes pleasure in watching others suffer, even if its his own teammate. Snypel just loves chaos in general. He would watch the world burn and be extremely satisfied. He isn't trustworthy, is not interested in compassion or sympathy, is a little creep, but he will get his task done as long as it satisfies his twisted lust as long as it harms the Gold Tribe in the end. Because of this, others might question just how loyal Snype really is.

Though he's twisted, he hides it all under an extremely charming personality. Its mostly smooth talking incase he either needs to inch out of a situation, or just irritate somebody. He takes pleasure in messing with other Pokemon, even allies. He also has a hobby of spreading rumors and getting any kind of juicy information he can, particularly for possible blackmail. He'll do what he can to get his way when he can but will remain loyal to his superiors.

History: Snype grew up as a thief his whole life among Eden Forest. He has no previous ties to the Gold Tribe or the Silver Tribe but just takes pleasure in his business. Naturally, he is enemies with the Gold Tribe along with the other thieves. From birth, he was known to be mentally unstable and was always a Pokemon to be very careful around. He has no honor, doesn't follow morals, and is not exactly a respected thief due to his tendency to be rebellious. Despite being an insane criminal, Snype has done a very good job at laying low whenever committing crimes. He hasn't made very much wanted posters because more then often he would get rid of any evidence of his crimes cleverly. He was an absolute twisted natural but was often overshadowed by more wanted criminals which always gave him an advantage.

Snype knew well about the history of the Thieves and their relationship with the Alpha Aliance, and was confused as to why the Thieves didn't just build an army of their own and attempt to rebel to fulfil their dream of abolishing every rule and law. It would be absolutely chaotic, something Snype's distorted mind was very fond of. As time grew, he began to view the other thieves as cowards, not taking an opprotunity to destroy the Gold Tribe, and was even more irritated when the King of Thieves didn't attempt to join the Silver Tribe in the on going battle.

In everyone elses eyes, he was a regular criminal not worth mentioning but in actuality, he was an informant for the Silver Tribe, giving valuble information on whatever he knew about the Gold Tribe, and even information on the thieves, as well as the layout of the forest just incase. He was very subtle with his work and was generally working behind the scenes since the Silver Tribe made their presense to the thieves..

He passed on every move of the Gold Tribe when they arrived at the thieves forest, and made sure that the Silver Tribe was one step ahead. Why would he do such a thing though when the thieves were known to be neutral? Simply because he was bored. The thieves were going to ambush the Gold Tribe along with the Silver Tribe anyways but he kept himself out of that scuffle to attend to his own work. Even after the Silver Tribe left the Thieves alone, Snype still continued to work as a dedicated informant and spy behind the King's back but couldn't be as active. He didn't want to remain neutral. He didn't want the Silver Tribe to just leave them alone, he wanted to work with them and destroy the Gold Tribe. They would be destroyed in the crossfire either way so he saw the rest of the thieves as weak hearted for not offering to work with them.

The Silver Tribe eventually returned to the thieves, breaking their promise to leave them out of the conflict. Snype was given a warning ahead of time due to his loyalty and was able to escape a certain demise. He ended up joining the Silver Tribe and killing off several thieves during the Assault as he was very familiar with their techniques. He was able to get out of the fight unscathed and followed the Silver Tribe, ultimately joining them as a Sentinel, and one of the few thieves that survived, if not the only thief.

Snype's line of work involves Covert operations. Spying, Counterintelligence, and other various forms of espionage. He is capable of holding his ground in a fight but is not as proficient in fair combat. Usually he will rely on dirty tricks such as using Flash to blind his opponent, or using the environment around him to get plenty of cheap shots on his foe while taking advantage of moves such as Toxic or Will-o-wisp. He will also use these moves in battle, but usually to go after a certain target that either needs to be poisoned quickly, or simply be crippled. No matter what, he will never play by the rules unless they're his, or his superiors rules... occasionally. Snype now looks forward to his new job. Finally out of hiding, he could hopefully enforce the dream that the thieves were supposed to accomplish, and this time with full force.

Moves: Flash, Foul Play, Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Toxic

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 25th, 2013, 10:10 AM
SV
It was justified

@Megaman765- Your SU is Accepted! Welcome to the Odyssey family! Feel free to start posting anytime.

I'll probably get a post up for both sides this weekend as well.

Old January 25th, 2013, 06:04 PM
Kawaii Pikachu :3
"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"

Nature: Gentle
@Supervegeta~ I will work on it and start tweeking it. Can you please send me the summary? You're right, I should've received it before I started working on things live and learn lol

Anyway on another note. I might be off and on at times the following week. There are some family issues going on so there might be a few days I won't be on. I will be on more once things calm down. So don't count me out just have to deal with some things.
Old January 26th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
Now that I've got submission of my RP's IC out of the way, I'll start on a post for Odyssey at the first possible moment~

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Fire Emblem: The Rift War (OOC/IC) as Adina Maralyn
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze

Roleplays I GM:
Fargona: The Land of Dragons (OOC/IC) - Participating as Thia Rondamar
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
Hi, I'm Xilfer. I was once a roleplayer but I'm afraid I'm a little rusty now, hehe. I was just wondering if I could apply for one Gold Tribe slot, or if that's taken?

Thanks.
Old January 27th, 2013, 09:11 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
HEY!!! I remember you!!!! *Hugs Xilfer*. How have you been!?
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Fort PokePower
Muffins forever

Nature: Quirky
Xilfer's back? *dies of shock*

Roleplays I am in:
Sekirei: Wings of Fate (OOC/IC) as Fia and Akira Takako
Fire Emblem: The Rift War (OOC/IC) as Adina Maralyn
Pokemon Odyssey: Search For Cresselia (OOC/IC) as Kaveri "Jetstream" Vian
One Piece: The Golden Age (OOC/IC) as Anahita Z. Firenze

Roleplays I GM:
Fargona: The Land of Dragons (OOC/IC) - Participating as Thia Rondamar
Old January 27th, 2013, 11:28 AM
SV
It was justified

Wow...what a blast from the past. Xilfer123 was a roleplayer who participated in the first Pokemon Odyssey and helped me get it finished. It's been a long while!

@Xilfer123- Yes, spots are still open, so you're free to apply! You're reserved. Would you like me to send you a PM with a summary of everything that's happened so far so it can help create your character?

-SV

Old January 27th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Nice to be back, guys. I just thought I'd pop by and participate in the roleplay that started it all for me. Wow, sudden nostalgia. LOL.

@Supervegeta: Yeah, that would be cool, thanks.
Old January 27th, 2013, 05:26 PM
★Folk Man♫ lml
Community Supporter

Great. Now I'm jealous. I never got to participate in the first Odyssey!

Regardless of me, it'll be good to have a veteran on board. I am happy to see that the RP has gained more attention these past months.

Last edited by The Prince of Sweet Sorrow; January 28th, 2013 at 07:48 AM.
Old January 27th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
It's alive!!!! I mean.... -more- alive!!!

Anyway, in all seriousness. It's a pleasure to meet you Xilfer. Glad to have you.
Old January 28th, 2013, 08:53 AM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

@Claire: Nice to meet you too.

@Ray Maverick: Ha, it's kinda funny being called a veteran when I'm younger than most of you.

Well, anyways, here's my SU:

Side: Gold Tribe
Name: Saul Sypher
Title: Paladin
Pokemon Species: Golurk

Appearance:
Link to the image: http://s1203.beta.photobucket.com/us...8b50f.png.html

Saul wasn't always like this, that he knows. They...did something to him. The right side of his body is no longer normal, it has been imbued with some dark power and has become an eerie shade of gray. The indentations on Saul's right shoulder and right hand have become a light green, unlike the usual yellow color. The same goes for his right eye. Saul claims that he can see things differently through his right eye, seeing the world in darker colors and shades. This aside, the most important thing is Paladin's seal. A Golurk's seal is what keeps the strange energies within it locked away, but Paladin's seal is almost half-broken. Because of this, he tends to have sudden outbursts of rage during which he loses control of his inner prowess and unleashes it upon both friend and foe.

Personality: Due to his seal being broken, the strange energies within Saul can often take control of him, rendering him a very powerful force. Because of this, he can be quite temperamental, and easily gets angry when something upsets him or someone he cares about. Most Golurk are very self-disciplined, but Saul's energies are slowly overtaking him, unless he can get the other half of his seal back. Therefore, he sometimes makes rash decisions and does irrational things, and can occasionally be aggressive. When he is angry, he is wild and unpredictable, and could easily lay waste to an entire village of innocent people. When he wakes from such fits, he finds that he doesn't remember anything about what happened during it.

Saul often bottles up his emotions, and he is afraid that this is what leads to his uncontrollable fits. He is very secretive. He doesn't tell anybody or anything about his experiences, or his status as a member of the Gold Tribe, for fear of giving them false hope. His entire being is fueled by a will to go on, and find the secrets of his past.

History: Saul awoke in the Wastes of Will, his energy completely drained. When he managed to get up, he realized, to his horror, that his seal was broken in half. Then, he looked at his right arm and saw that it had become grey. He then noticed that through his right eye, he was seeing things in a much darker shade. The sky looked a much darker blue, as did the sand beneath his feet, but through his left eye, everything was as it should be. He tried to recall how this had happened to him, but...he could not. He couldn't remember anything other than his name, and...something else. The Gold Tribe. He was a member of the Gold Tribe years ago. Confirming his suspicions, upon his shoulder, was a Gold Tribe emblem, tattered and seemingly burned, but still intact. He remembered his purpose: the protect the Alpha Alliance.

After Saul crossed the Wastes of Will through great hardship, hoping to return to his brothers and sisters of the Gold Tribe, what he found broke his heart. The Alpha Alliance was gone. Saul wanted to know what had happened to both him and the region, so he went for Eternity City. When he arrived, he found that Gold City had been taken over by some strange army. Saul attempted to talk to the guards at the entrance to the city, but they simply shouted "Gold Tribe!" at the sight of his emblem and began chasing him. He was able to fight a few of them off, but more streamed in from the city, so he ran. Escaping by the skin of his teeth, he made his way to Poseida Ruins, and found a refugee camp here. He questioned the refugees there, and although most were very traumatized, he got his answers: The Silver Tribe, Auron, the Ancients. They struck by surprise and destroyed the Alpha Alliance.

Having nowhere to go, Saul decided to stay with the refugees, and help defend them against Ancients. The Gold Tribe was gone. The Alpha Alliance was no more. Everything that could have linked Saul to his past was gone. Despite not even remembering his life before the Wastes of Will, he was still devastated about what had happened. Then, it came. The horrible urge to kill, to take revenge. His seal began to glow, trying to hold the dark energies back, but was unable to. The Golurk then proceeded to destroy a little under half the refugee camp, and kill some of the refugees.

After he came to, he couldn't believe what he'd done, so he ran. From himself, from the horrible force that had taken control of him then. After the ruins were out of sight, Saul collapsed. Pieces of his memory had been awakened by the outrage. There was a...strange room. Screams of agony filled Saul's mind. This was a torturehouse. That was all he could remember. That, and the drums. The constant drumming. "Dum dum dum dum." just four beats, a brief pause, and then again: "Dum dum dum dum"

From that moment on, the drums would stay with him forever.

After that, Saul made his way from refugee camp to refugee camp. His glory was gone, his memory was taken, he was a broken shell of his former self, whoever that might have been. And the drums...the everlasting drums were always there. For an entire year this went on, as he tried to find out more about himself. Then, a miracle. Saul got word of a small pocket of surviving Gold Tribe members who had managed to take over Eternity City from the Ancients. Maybe hope was alive at last. Now, Saul is on his way to Cape City, under the guise of a refugee. He hopes that he may have the chance to meet the Gold Tribe, as they may have knowledge key to unlocking his past, and why he is the way he is.

And the drums...

Moveset:
Earthquake
Shadow Punch
Hammer Arm
Giga Impact
Stone Edge
Fly

Last edited by Xilfer; January 28th, 2013 at 12:55 PM.
Old January 28th, 2013, 01:03 PM
SV
It was justified

@Xilfer123- Your SU is accepted! Welcome back to the Odyssey family!

Old January 28th, 2013, 02:34 PM
Xilfer
'twas fun.
Community Supporter

Thanks, bro. Glad to be back :D
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Necrum
Scourge of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Nature: Adamant
*Necrum stumbles in*
Oh...
Hi guys.
>.>
<.<

It seems my computer has... well, died. I should be able to post soon, since I fugured out internet explorer on Xbox 360. But I felt I should let you guys know. I probably have gone a little long since my last post, so sorry about that. Mardi Gras is going on right now, but in a couple of weeks I should be much less busy than I have been the last 2-3 months.

Welcome, to everyone who joined since my last post!
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:16 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Kekeke. I wonder how many characters I can get to hate Snype within the next couple pages :p

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Necrum
Scourge of the Mushroom Kingdom!

Nature: Adamant
Hehe. You have no idea just how perfect it is that your character acts like that. He's just like a character from sovereigns back story. A gengar named Varren who now acts as one of sovereigns multiple personalities. So it really didn't take much to set him off. You just had to smile and talk too much. Lol

Sorry my grammar is atrocious, i really hate typing on my phone.
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
Hehe. You have no idea just how perfect it is that your character acts like that. He's just like a character from sovereigns back story. A gengar named Varren who now acts as one of sovereigns multiple personalities. So it really didn't take much to set him off. You just had to smile and talk too much. Lol

Sorry my grammar is atrocious, i really hate typing on my phone.
Kehehe. Basicly a Physical embodiment? XD How fitting. I bet Snype would get along very nicely with Varren :p

(In Box)
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:26 AM
★Folk Man♫ lml
Community Supporter

I love all of these chaos maker characters guys. Snype and his ideas are getting along with my mind pretty well. :P get Bloodthirster angry

Old January 30th, 2013, 09:57 AM
SV
It was justified

Lol, it's gonna be hard for me not to like Snype. Actually, it's interesting because I really like all of the RPer Sentinels. All great characters in their own way.

Glad to see them interacting like this.

Anyway, I likely won't be able to post until the weekends. I have to do some studying.

Old January 30th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supervegeta View Post
I have to do some studying.
Right.... studying....likely story...

Anyway, I agree. All the Sentinel characters are so wonderfully morose. It's great to see these damaged beings interact. Snype reminds me of a character from somewhere, but I can't come up with it in my head. I like him though.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here