The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #576    
Old January 28th, 2013, 06:21 PM
aznpanda
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Gender: Male

Advertise here
I havnt tried your hack yet but i just wanted to say good work on finishing up on hack. It hard to find a near complete hack nowdays =) so good work
Reply With Quote
  #577    
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:06 AM
1158's Avatar
1158
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowClaw View Post
Is there an evolution list at all ??
Sorry...I did not make one,Im too lazy to make one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
I've just found new text, mapping and movement permission errors xD
Thanks,and I fixed these bugs just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageahollic33 View Post
the game froze when i was in the pure tower
Please make sure you're using the newest version of this hack,and then try again,if this error is still there,then,please tell me more about it,and if possible,could you please send me some screenshots or save file?
__________________
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


Reply With Quote
  #578    
Old January 30th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Nado
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Male
Hey, I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the error I found before with the clouds appearing in tiles that they shouldn't also occurs in Marble City. I'm still playing an older version so I apologize for pointing it out if this has already been fixed.
__________________
So I've got this idea for a hack, but I'm going to need a lot of help to make it happen. Interested? Awesome! Send me a PM.
Reply With Quote
  #579    
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:18 AM
1158's Avatar
1158
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nado View Post
Hey, I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the error I found before with the clouds appearing in tiles that they shouldn't also occurs in Marble City. I'm still playing an older version so I apologize for pointing it out if this has already been fixed.
Thanks,but I think I'va already fixed it in the previous Version 2.08,anyway,thanks for reporting.
__________________
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


Reply With Quote
  #580    
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:24 PM
redxagon
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Where is Waterfall located? Thanks! Great Game~!
Reply With Quote
  #581    
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:08 AM
Mochorro's Avatar
Mochorro
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Ok, the game is fantastic, and I like the story. I've found a few bugs, most of them were found in 2.03 version (now I have the latest version), so they may have already been fixed. Here are they:

Spoiler:

(Bedge, also, get stronger should be is stronger, or has got stronger)

(Silk's Loppuny using Struggle in the first turn).
(movement permission error)
(the same)

(Bugged nurse)
(Odd)


(It's not Taunt, it's Torment) And MagiKRAP is intended, right?
(A ghost!)
(This is not a Bug, it's just that TM 47 Steel Wing is missing)
(movement permission)



I've defeated Team Mirage at their hideout, and this is my team so far:



That TM shop improved them a lot!
__________________

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; January 31st, 2013 at 05:27 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #582    
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:47 AM
1158's Avatar
1158
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by redxagon View Post
Where is Waterfall located? Thanks! Great Game~!
After defeated the E4,go to Cayon Path,there'll be a cave there,enter it and battle Genesect,after that,N will appear,after he leave,go to the top of Mt.Skywall,he'll give you HM07 Waterfall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
Ok, the game is fantastic, and I like the story. I've found a few bugs, most of them were found in 2.03 version (now I have the latest version), so they may have already been fixed. Here are they:

Spoiler:

(Bedge, also, get stronger should be is stronger, or has got stronger)

(Silk's Loppuny using Struggle in the first turn).
(movement permission error)
(the same)

(Bugged nurse)
(Odd)


(It's not Taunt, it's Torment) And MagiKRAP is intended, right?
(A ghost!)
(This is not a Bug, it's just that TM 47 Steel Wing is missing)
(movement permission)



I've defeated Team Mirage at their hideout, and this is my team so far:



That TM shop improved them a lot!
Thanks for reporting,and I found that most of then were undiscovered before,and I've fixed them just now.
__________________
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:


Reply With Quote
  #583    
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:04 AM
Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
I've just beat Samuel and this is my team

Do you like it?
__________________
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Reply With Quote
  #584    
Old February 1st, 2013, 02:02 AM
Mochorro's Avatar
Mochorro
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Hacker Bisharp, I like your team. I wouldn't use Machoke as you already have a Fighting-type (Fraxure) which will be getting Brick Break (via TM 31 in the city where you can buy every TM), but otherwise the team is fine as it is.

I've gone a bit further in the game, and I've found a few bugs/problems.

The most important one is about Victini. In Mt. Skywall, there is a part in which the game tells you: "Please come with 5 Pokémon." I went back to leave Buizel, and I began to use Aerodactyl as a HM Slave. Without Flash, I managed to go back to that place with 5 Pokémon, and I could go on. But after going on, I found a wild Swoobat in the grass, which I caught as I didn't have it. I didn't remember I had to go with 5 Pokémon, and I went to the Victini and Kyurem-W event with 6 Pokémon (My 5 Pokémon + Swoobat), so Victini didn't appear in my team. I don't know if it went to the PC or not, but I didn't have Victini for the battle. I switched off the emulator inmediately, and did that part again, without catching that Swoobat, and I got the Victini. So you could do two things about it: Remove all the grass patches after that message, or (the one I prefer) put the message a bit later, after all the grass patches have been left behind.

And a few other minor things:

Spoiler:
Many of these people don't have text.
This is not a bug, it's just that you should increase the experience Basculin gives you, because I remember them giving a lot of Exp. Points in BW, and here, that is what a trainer's Lv 72 Basculin gave me (Less than 1000 points!)
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but this person doesn't fight.

That is what he said to me before I got the badge, so I didn't have the badge yet.
Isn't Lily too weak in this battle?


I managed to beat the E4, thanks to Haxorus getting at +6 Atk and +6 Spe with Dragon Dance, here is the Hall of Fame!

(Should have taken the picture with all my Pokémon, I took it too late and Victini and Magnezone don't appear...)

I wanted to ask you if this hack will include Physical/Special split or if it is already in in the last patch, because it would improve Chandelure (Shadow Ball) and Haxorus (Dragon Claw) a lot. Also, will you edit moves such as Outrage, to make it 120 BP instead of 90?
__________________

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; February 1st, 2013 at 05:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #585    
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:56 PM
Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
I am continuing to play and I'm noticing that there are fewer errors.
Good work!
But I've found are a couple xD
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/5...nemerald02.png
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/8...emerald01a.png
And. .. How do I evolve my Machoke?
__________________
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Reply With Quote
  #586    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:45 AM
XXVIII
Romhacker Wannabe
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Philippines
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Where does this game ends? Also I found a problem in the trick house, after beating e4 and other events in west tyron I went back to trick house. The trick house changes everytime I finish it but at the 3rd or 4th(i cant remember) the boulders blocked the path and there is no good place where I can push it using hm strength..
__________________
Gotta catch 'em all!
Reply With Quote
  #587    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:07 AM
Mochorro's Avatar
Mochorro
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by XXVIII View Post
Where does this game ends? Also I found a problem in the trick house, after beating e4 and other events in west tyron I went back to trick house. The trick house changes everytime I finish it but at the 3rd or 4th(i cant remember) the boulders blocked the path and there is no good place where I can push it using hm strength..
The same thing happened to me, but there is a way out. If I recall correctly, you have to go as much far as possible from the rocks, and the distribution will get back to normal, so you will be able to move them properly.

Speaking of the Trick House, that water warp puzzle, where if you did a bad step, you went back to the beginning was very annoying, luckily VBA has that load save state function...
__________________

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Reply With Quote
  #588    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:20 AM
1158's Avatar
1158
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
I've just beat Samuel and this is my team

Do you like it?
Hmm...Your team looks fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
Hacker Bisharp, I like your team. I wouldn't use Machoke as you already have a Fighting-type (Fraxure) which will be getting Brick Break (via TM 31 in the city where you can buy every TM), but otherwise the team is fine as it is.

I've gone a bit further in the game, and I've found a few bugs/problems.

The most important one is about Victini. In Mt. Skywall, there is a part in which the game tells you: "Please come with 5 Pokémon." I went back to leave Buizel, and I began to use Aerodactyl as a HM Slave. Without Flash, I managed to go back to that place with 5 Pokémon, and I could go on. But after going on, I found a wild Swoobat in the grass, which I caught as I didn't have it. I didn't remember I had to go with 5 Pokémon, and I went to the Victini and Kyurem-W event with 6 Pokémon (My 5 Pokémon + Swoobat), so Victini didn't appear in my team. I don't know if it went to the PC or not, but I didn't have Victini for the battle. I switched off the emulator inmediately, and did that part again, without catching that Swoobat, and I got the Victini. So you could do two things about it: Remove all the grass patches after that message, or (the one I prefer) put the message a bit later, after all the grass patches have been left behind.

And a few other minor things:

Spoiler:
Many of these people don't have text.
This is not a bug, it's just that you should increase the experience Basculin gives you, because I remember them giving a lot of Exp. Points in BW, and here, that is what a trainer's Lv 72 Basculin gave me (Less than 1000 points!)
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but this person doesn't fight.

That is what he said to me before I got the badge, so I didn't have the badge yet.
Isn't Lily too weak in this battle?


I managed to beat the E4, thanks to Haxorus getting at +6 Atk and +6 Spe with Dragon Dance, here is the Hall of Fame!

(Should have taken the picture with all my Pokémon, I took it too late and Victini and Magnezone don't appear...)

I wanted to ask you if this hack will include Physical/Special split or if it is already in in the last patch, because it would improve Chandelure (Shadow Ball) and Haxorus (Dragon Claw) a lot. Also, will you edit moves such as Outrage, to make it 120 BP instead of 90?
I've fixed these bugs,and I'm not about to change Basculin's Exp.Piont,because there're too many of them in this hack,I don't want it such easy to gain Exp. Points,and I've made Outrage 120 BP,and made it only 10 PP like how B/W did,and I'll not include Physical/Special split yet,so Haxorus can be weaker to make the hack a bit more difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXVIII View Post
Where does this game ends? Also I found a problem in the trick house, after beating e4 and other events in west tyron I went back to trick house. The trick house changes everytime I finish it but at the 3rd or 4th(i cant remember) the boulders blocked the path and there is no good place where I can push it using hm strength..
This hack ends after you win on the Challenge Bridge and win the first prise in the Central Area,as for that trick house...I do that on purpose,after all,it's a trick house,so it ought to be difficult to get through.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
I am continuing to play and I'm noticing that there are fewer errors.
Good work!
But I've found are a couple xD
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/5...nemerald02.png
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/8...emerald01a.png
And. .. How do I evolve my Machoke?
I've fixed these bugs just now,and to evelove your Machoke,you need to make it level up with happiness value at 220.
__________________
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:



Last edited by 1158; February 2nd, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #589    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:16 AM
Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Thanks to my continuing reports the hack become perfect XD
Thanks for Machoke but i need to know how evolve fraxure too.
And...

Spoiler:
Other error :D


__________________
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Reply With Quote
  #590    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:03 AM
1158's Avatar
1158
......
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
Thanks to my continuing reports the hack become perfect XD
Thanks for Machoke but i need to know how evolve fraxure too.
And...

Spoiler:
Other error :D


You can envolve Fraxure to Haxorus by leveling it up to Lv 60.
Thanks,I've fixed these just now.And I edited the bike sprite of the players,just like what I have done for Resolute Version just now,a screenshot:
__________________
Hacks I support:




Hacks I'm working on:



Last edited by 1158; February 2nd, 2013 at 09:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #591    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Hacker Bisharp's Avatar
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Maybe it is only a my problem but many errors that I mentioned earlier
there are still in Version2.13 II...
__________________
Hacks I support:

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Reply With Quote
  #592    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:39 PM
Ukog's Avatar
Ukog
Goku but Backwards
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Planet Earth
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Do you by any chance need some help with translating?
Reply With Quote
  #593    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:42 PM
freetorule
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Is English not your first language or what? Because you don't have any spaces after your punctuation's and you have a lot of grammar errors.
Reply With Quote
  #594    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:29 PM
playplayj's Avatar
playplayj
TheArchangle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Under your bed
Gender: Male
Does this game have the physical/special split?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #595    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:46 PM
Cheese Cake Factory
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
i can't seem to find a way to goto the first gym
Reply With Quote
  #596    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:59 AM
Mochorro's Avatar
Mochorro
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Spain
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
Does this game have the physical/special split?
In this same page, 1158 said:

Quote:
I'll not include Physical/Special split yet,so Haxorus can be weaker to make the hack a bit more difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese Cake Factory View Post
i can't seem to find a way to goto the first gym
Because before you can enter the gym, you have to go west, explore that cave, and enter the house of the Cutter. There will be an event there, and after that you can go to the Gym.
__________________

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.
Reply With Quote
  #597    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:32 AM
playplayj's Avatar
playplayj
TheArchangle
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Under your bed
Gender: Male
^ My bad, this hack looks interesting still but I think I'm going to wait it out until there's the physical/special split.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #598    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM
StormForever
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
For a pokemon like Magmar to evolve? What method are we using?

Is it just high friendship, or do I need to find the Magmarizer? If so, where is it?
Reply With Quote
  #599    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
smokey1221's Avatar
smokey1221
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Gender: Male
i cant play the ups file i downloaded on the first page can someone please upload the file preferablyi IPS
Reply With Quote
  #600    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:48 PM
multisnakefish
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Hi im loving this hack so far but im stuck on the part after youve beaten the dark type gym what do i do next?
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 05:24 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.