The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 28th, 2013, 06:21 PM
aznpanda
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
I havnt tried your hack yet but i just wanted to say good work on finishing up on hack. It hard to find a near complete hack nowdays =) so good work
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:06 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowClaw View Post
Is there an evolution list at all ??
Sorry...I did not make one,Im too lazy to make one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hacker Bisharp View Post
I've just found new text, mapping and movement permission errors xD
Thanks,and I fixed these bugs just now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageahollic33 View Post
the game froze when i was in the pure tower
Please make sure you're using the newest version of this hack,and then try again,if this error is still there,then,please tell me more about it,and if possible,could you please send me some screenshots or save file?

Hacks I'm working on:

Old January 30th, 2013, 06:20 AM
Nado
Unhatched Egg

Hey, I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the error I found before with the clouds appearing in tiles that they shouldn't also occurs in Marble City. I'm still playing an older version so I apologize for pointing it out if this has already been fixed.
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nado View Post
Hey, I don't know if anyone said this yet, but the error I found before with the clouds appearing in tiles that they shouldn't also occurs in Marble City. I'm still playing an older version so I apologize for pointing it out if this has already been fixed.
Thanks,but I think I'va already fixed it in the previous Version 2.08,anyway,thanks for reporting.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old January 30th, 2013, 04:24 PM
redxagon
Unhatched Egg

Where is Waterfall located? Thanks! Great Game~!
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:08 AM
Mochorro

Nature: Adamant
Ok, the game is fantastic, and I like the story. I've found a few bugs, most of them were found in 2.03 version (now I have the latest version), so they may have already been fixed. Here are they:

Spoiler:

(Bedge, also, get stronger should be is stronger, or has got stronger)

(Silk's Loppuny using Struggle in the first turn).
(movement permission error)
(the same)

(Bugged nurse)
(Odd)

(It's not Taunt, it's Torment) And MagiKRAP is intended, right?
(A ghost!)
(This is not a Bug, it's just that TM 47 Steel Wing is missing)
(movement permission)

I've defeated Team Mirage at their hideout, and this is my team so far:

That TM shop improved them a lot!

A challenging Pokémon Black hack!

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; January 31st, 2013 at 05:27 AM.
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxagon View Post
Where is Waterfall located? Thanks! Great Game~!
After defeated the E4,go to Cayon Path,there'll be a cave there,enter it and battle Genesect,after that,N will appear,after he leave,go to the top of Mt.Skywall,he'll give you HM07 Waterfall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
Ok, the game is fantastic, and I like the story. I've found a few bugs, most of them were found in 2.03 version (now I have the latest version), so they may have already been fixed. Here are they:

Spoiler:

(Bedge, also, get stronger should be is stronger, or has got stronger)

(Silk's Loppuny using Struggle in the first turn).
(movement permission error)
(the same)

(Bugged nurse)
(Odd)

(It's not Taunt, it's Torment) And MagiKRAP is intended, right?
(A ghost!)
(This is not a Bug, it's just that TM 47 Steel Wing is missing)
(movement permission)

I've defeated Team Mirage at their hideout, and this is my team so far:

That TM shop improved them a lot!
Thanks for reporting,and I found that most of then were undiscovered before,and I've fixed them just now.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old January 31st, 2013, 11:04 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Nature: Gentle
I've just beat Samuel and this is my team

Do you like it?

And i'm a good bug reporter. Contact me if you want :D

Old February 1st, 2013, 02:02 AM
Mochorro

Hacker Bisharp, I like your team. I wouldn't use Machoke as you already have a Fighting-type (Fraxure) which will be getting Brick Break (via TM 31 in the city where you can buy every TM), but otherwise the team is fine as it is.

I've gone a bit further in the game, and I've found a few bugs/problems.

The most important one is about Victini. In Mt. Skywall, there is a part in which the game tells you: "Please come with 5 Pokémon." I went back to leave Buizel, and I began to use Aerodactyl as a HM Slave. Without Flash, I managed to go back to that place with 5 Pokémon, and I could go on. But after going on, I found a wild Swoobat in the grass, which I caught as I didn't have it. I didn't remember I had to go with 5 Pokémon, and I went to the Victini and Kyurem-W event with 6 Pokémon (My 5 Pokémon + Swoobat), so Victini didn't appear in my team. I don't know if it went to the PC or not, but I didn't have Victini for the battle. I switched off the emulator inmediately, and did that part again, without catching that Swoobat, and I got the Victini. So you could do two things about it: Remove all the grass patches after that message, or (the one I prefer) put the message a bit later, after all the grass patches have been left behind.

And a few other minor things:

Spoiler:
Many of these people don't have text.
This is not a bug, it's just that you should increase the experience Basculin gives you, because I remember them giving a lot of Exp. Points in BW, and here, that is what a trainer's Lv 72 Basculin gave me (Less than 1000 points!)
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but this person doesn't fight.

That is what he said to me before I got the badge, so I didn't have the badge yet.
Isn't Lily too weak in this battle?

I managed to beat the E4, thanks to Haxorus getting at +6 Atk and +6 Spe with Dragon Dance, here is the Hall of Fame!

(Should have taken the picture with all my Pokémon, I took it too late and Victini and Magnezone don't appear...)

I wanted to ask you if this hack will include Physical/Special split or if it is already in in the last patch, because it would improve Chandelure (Shadow Ball) and Haxorus (Dragon Claw) a lot. Also, will you edit moves such as Outrage, to make it 120 BP instead of 90?

Hacks I support:
Pokémon Victory Fire, Pokémon Snakewood, Pokémon Dark Energy, Pokémon Adventure: Red Story, Pokémon Adventure: Green Chapter, Pokémon RD LoG, and Pokémon Resolute Version.

Last edited by Mochorro; February 1st, 2013 at 05:51 AM.
Old February 1st, 2013, 12:56 PM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

I am continuing to play and I'm noticing that there are fewer errors.
Good work!
But I've found are a couple xD
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/5...nemerald02.png
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/8...emerald01a.png
And. .. How do I evolve my Machoke?

Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:45 AM
XXVIII
Romhacker Wannabe

Nature: Quiet
Where does this game ends? Also I found a problem in the trick house, after beating e4 and other events in west tyron I went back to trick house. The trick house changes everytime I finish it but at the 3rd or 4th(i cant remember) the boulders blocked the path and there is no good place where I can push it using hm strength..
Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:07 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXVIII View Post
Where does this game ends? Also I found a problem in the trick house, after beating e4 and other events in west tyron I went back to trick house. The trick house changes everytime I finish it but at the 3rd or 4th(i cant remember) the boulders blocked the path and there is no good place where I can push it using hm strength..
The same thing happened to me, but there is a way out. If I recall correctly, you have to go as much far as possible from the rocks, and the distribution will get back to normal, so you will be able to move them properly.

Speaking of the Trick House, that water warp puzzle, where if you did a bad step, you went back to the beginning was very annoying, luckily VBA has that load save state function...

Hacks I support:
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:20 AM

Quote:
I've just beat Samuel and this is my team

Do you like it?
Hmm...Your team looks fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mochorro View Post
Hacker Bisharp, I like your team. I wouldn't use Machoke as you already have a Fighting-type (Fraxure) which will be getting Brick Break (via TM 31 in the city where you can buy every TM), but otherwise the team is fine as it is.

I've gone a bit further in the game, and I've found a few bugs/problems.

The most important one is about Victini. In Mt. Skywall, there is a part in which the game tells you: "Please come with 5 Pokémon." I went back to leave Buizel, and I began to use Aerodactyl as a HM Slave. Without Flash, I managed to go back to that place with 5 Pokémon, and I could go on. But after going on, I found a wild Swoobat in the grass, which I caught as I didn't have it. I didn't remember I had to go with 5 Pokémon, and I went to the Victini and Kyurem-W event with 6 Pokémon (My 5 Pokémon + Swoobat), so Victini didn't appear in my team. I don't know if it went to the PC or not, but I didn't have Victini for the battle. I switched off the emulator inmediately, and did that part again, without catching that Swoobat, and I got the Victini. So you could do two things about it: Remove all the grass patches after that message, or (the one I prefer) put the message a bit later, after all the grass patches have been left behind.

And a few other minor things:

Spoiler:
Many of these people don't have text.
This is not a bug, it's just that you should increase the experience Basculin gives you, because I remember them giving a lot of Exp. Points in BW, and here, that is what a trainer's Lv 72 Basculin gave me (Less than 1000 points!)
I don't know if this is a bug or not, but this person doesn't fight.

That is what he said to me before I got the badge, so I didn't have the badge yet.
Isn't Lily too weak in this battle?

I managed to beat the E4, thanks to Haxorus getting at +6 Atk and +6 Spe with Dragon Dance, here is the Hall of Fame!

(Should have taken the picture with all my Pokémon, I took it too late and Victini and Magnezone don't appear...)

I wanted to ask you if this hack will include Physical/Special split or if it is already in in the last patch, because it would improve Chandelure (Shadow Ball) and Haxorus (Dragon Claw) a lot. Also, will you edit moves such as Outrage, to make it 120 BP instead of 90?
I've fixed these bugs,and I'm not about to change Basculin's Exp.Piont,because there're too many of them in this hack,I don't want it such easy to gain Exp. Points,and I've made Outrage 120 BP,and made it only 10 PP like how B/W did,and I'll not include Physical/Special split yet,so Haxorus can be weaker to make the hack a bit more difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXVIII View Post
This hack ends after you win on the Challenge Bridge and win the first prise in the Central Area,as for that trick house...I do that on purpose,after all,it's a trick house,so it ought to be difficult to get through.

Quote:
I am continuing to play and I'm noticing that there are fewer errors.
Good work!
But I've found are a couple xD
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/5...nemerald02.png
http://imageshack.us/scaled/medium/8...emerald01a.png
And. .. How do I evolve my Machoke?
I've fixed these bugs just now,and to evelove your Machoke,you need to make it level up with happiness value at 220.

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; February 2nd, 2013 at 06:45 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 08:16 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Thanks to my continuing reports the hack become perfect XD
Thanks for Machoke but i need to know how evolve fraxure too.
And...

Spoiler:
Other error :D

Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Thanks to my continuing reports the hack become perfect XD
Thanks for Machoke but i need to know how evolve fraxure too.
And...

Spoiler:
Other error :D

You can envolve Fraxure to Haxorus by leveling it up to Lv 60.
Thanks,I've fixed these just now.And I edited the bike sprite of the players,just like what I have done for Resolute Version just now,a screenshot:

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; February 2nd, 2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Hacker Bisharp
Bug reporter

Maybe it is only a my problem but many errors that I mentioned earlier
there are still in Version2.13 II...

Old February 2nd, 2013, 03:39 PM
Ukog
Goku but Backwards

Nature: Quiet
Do you by any chance need some help with translating?
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:42 PM
freetorule
Unhatched Egg

Is English not your first language or what? Because you don't have any spaces after your punctuation's and you have a lot of grammar errors.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 07:29 PM
playplayj
TheArchangle

Does this game have the physical/special split?
Old February 2nd, 2013, 09:46 PM
Cheese Cake Factory
Unhatched Egg

i can't seem to find a way to goto the first gym
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:59 AM
Mochorro

Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
Does this game have the physical/special split?
In this same page, 1158 said:

Quote:
I'll not include Physical/Special split yet,so Haxorus can be weaker to make the hack a bit more difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese Cake Factory View Post
i can't seem to find a way to goto the first gym
Because before you can enter the gym, you have to go west, explore that cave, and enter the house of the Cutter. There will be an event there, and after that you can go to the Gym.

Hacks I support:
Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:32 AM
playplayj
TheArchangle

^ My bad, this hack looks interesting still but I think I'm going to wait it out until there's the physical/special split.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM
StormForever
Unhatched Egg

For a pokemon like Magmar to evolve? What method are we using?

Is it just high friendship, or do I need to find the Magmarizer? If so, where is it?
Old February 3rd, 2013, 09:22 PM
smokey1221

i cant play the ups file i downloaded on the first page can someone please upload the file preferablyi IPS
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:48 PM
multisnakefish
Unhatched Egg

Hi im loving this hack so far but im stuck on the part after youve beaten the dark type gym what do i do next?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here