The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 31st, 2013, 03:13 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
It's actually the other way round... That Wailord goes first and Relicanth last... as this is based on Emerald.
Oh whoops i forgot this hack is an Emerald based one.
Old January 31st, 2013, 06:29 PM
polskaFTW
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
It's actually the other way round... That Wailord goes first and Relicanth last... as this is based on Emerald.
Ok I have wailord and relicanth, and a gabite that knows dig. I went to top of the sealed chambers and the mmiddle one , I used dig and all it tells me is "do u want to leave"
Old January 31st, 2013, 10:08 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Are you playing the C-Dex version? If I know correctly that secret path revelas automatically when you have Wailord and Relicanth in your party. You even don't need Dig to use it. If you are still confused Check SKY'S Walk through on first page. Use Google translate to ease yourself on it
Old February 1st, 2013, 05:08 PM
Tielur

Nature: Jolly
Hey, I'm just looking for some help. I just caught Shaymin and then beat the gym, but where do i go after that now that I have surf?
Old February 1st, 2013, 06:03 PM
polskaFTW
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Are you playing the C-Dex version? If I know correctly that secret path revelas automatically when you have Wailord and Relicanth in your party. You even don't need Dig to use it. If you are still confused Check SKY'S Walk through on first page. Use Google translate to ease yourself on it
I am playing main version I'm pretty sure cuz there isn't like zekron and those pokemon

This game is starting to piss me off because I've seen soo many videos to pass the sealed chamber and I used dig soo many times but still just asks me to leave and idk what's wrong I have relicanth and wailord but idk

Last edited by polskaFTW; February 1st, 2013 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
polskaFTW
Unhatched Egg

Srry I found out wat to do I was screwing up the whole team
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:35 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tielur View Post
Hey, I'm just looking for some help. I just caught Shaymin and then beat the gym, but where do i go after that now that I have surf?
Which Gym leader you just beated i-e in which city? I could only help you after knowing this
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:49 PM
thatguaxi
Unhatched Egg

I know it have V/IV pokes, but and the pokes from I/II/III are included too ?
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:02 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguaxi View Post
I know it have V/IV pokes, but and the pokes from I/II/III are included too ?
Yes to make all the pokes appear and available to play SKY formed two versions so that all the pokes upto gen 5 could be available
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:01 AM
ludi_joks
Unhatched Egg

First,this is best hack i have ever played really wonderful, thanks sky for this hack.Second I was just wondering can shaymin be transfored in sky form and how,and on what level does glaceon evolve from evee(I am aware that i need to train evee near that frozen island) :D
Old February 10th, 2013, 10:08 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludi_joks View Post
First,this is best hack i have ever played really wonderful, thanks sky for this hack.Second I was just wondering can shaymin be transfored in sky form and how,and on what level does glaceon evolve from evee(I am aware that i need to train evee near that frozen island) :D
Yes you can change Shaymin's form. There is a lady on a secret are on route I (Mount Fiery) where you can give her Green Shard and she will give you Glacidea to change Shaymin's Form and you don't need to train Eevee on Frozen Island. Glaceon is available as a separate Poke in Flora Sky
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:57 AM
FrostbitePC
Frostbite

Nature: Naive
I must say this is an awesome hack.. I enjoyed it so far. Really enjoyed it :D
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:17 PM
maikure
Unhatched Egg

anyone have a working version of this? every link i click here takes me to a pay to dl site. any help would be greatly appreciated. ive read quite a lot anout it and would really like to play it. Also, can I even apply these patches on a mac?

Last edited by maikure; February 11th, 2013 at 06:30 PM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 10:03 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by maikure View Post
anyone have a working version of this? every link i click here takes me to a pay to dl site. any help would be greatly appreciated. ive read quite a lot anout it and would really like to play it. Also, can I even apply these patches on a mac?
Ahh the first one of its kind in Flora Sky's thread.. PM me your problem I will help you
Old February 11th, 2013, 11:50 PM
leomon92
Unhatched Egg

Have to improve alienhunterx´s post:
You will get Glacidea AFTER you beaten the Pkmn. League.
VIsit Flash in Mystic Town.

And @ Maikure: Google for [pokemon flora sky download]
the first result works fine for me.

Last edited by leomon92; February 12th, 2013 at 12:48 AM.
Old February 12th, 2013, 07:00 AM
sayarnil
Unhatched Egg

Hi every one loving this game a lot. Just finished the elite 4 and beat the champ cynthia also... Bt i am unable to participate in the battle frontier... Why so?? and how to change shaymin into sky mode?
Old February 12th, 2013, 12:08 PM
ludi_joks
Unhatched Egg

@Alienhunterx
yes,but the thing is i need some ice pokemon for pokemon league,so if u know maybe is it possible to get it evolved from evee i would really apriciate that
Old February 12th, 2013, 10:08 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludi_joks View Post
@Alienhunterx
yes,but the thing is i need some ice pokemon for pokemon league,so if u know maybe is it possible to get it evolved from evee i would really apriciate that
Unfortunately you can obtain the Ice pokes only after beating the league for first time because then you get HM Rock Climb and you can access the frozen area of Route AE

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayarnil View Post
Hi every one loving this game a lot. Just finished the elite 4 and beat the champ cynthia also... Bt i am unable to participate in the battle frontier... Why so?? and how to change shaymin into sky mode?
Read previous posts to learn about Shaymin and for your battle frontier can you tell me which version are you playing?

Last edited by alienhunterx; February 12th, 2013 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 13th, 2013, 05:54 AM
sayarnil
Unhatched Egg

Flora sky Complement-dex one...
Old February 13th, 2013, 06:25 PM
SoulKipSky
Unhatched Egg

Hey, I started playing your hack and thought it was WONDERFUL. Although there's something i need help about. I've beaten Cynthia and after the "THE END" It says my save file was deleted. I saved state after i beat cynthia. so all i can do is watch the credits. Is there any solution? I reallly wanna play the after game :/ IM me soon!
Old February 13th, 2013, 10:00 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayarnil View Post
Flora sky Complement-dex one...
Yes Battle frontier is available but if you downloaded the C-Dex version from this website than you cannot access it because it is bugged here
Old February 14th, 2013, 12:33 AM
HyperKiller
What if..?

Nature: Relaxed
Wow, can't believe move animations could be edited! This is so aweseome! Totally gonna play. MY BODY IS REA- *shot*

Minor edit: I even gave up on Minecraft to finish up this game :v

Also... Where can i get a Porygon? If there is one, anyway..

Last edited by HyperKiller; February 14th, 2013 at 01:35 AM.
Old February 14th, 2013, 08:42 PM
MajorLeagueGamer

Okay, so the other day i went and played Flora Sky, I had beaten the game and I had noticed that the file had been erased. Thats not a big deal, i started over again and was having fun. UNTIL i had caught a gible, raised its lvl to like 20 something, shut down, and turn it back on the next day, and lo and behold my gible magically turned into a SEEDOT!
Is there anyway to fix this?

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 14th, 2013, 10:37 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperKiller View Post
Wow, can't believe move animations could be edited! This is so aweseome! Totally gonna play. MY BODY IS REA- *shot*

Minor edit: I even gave up on Minecraft to finish up this game :v

Also... Where can i get a Porygon? If there is one, anyway..
I can only help you with the fact that it is available in the game but that also depends on which version are you playing as well as you can access it through Pokedex only after it appears on it
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:36 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorLeagueGamer View Post
Okay, so the other day i went and played Flora Sky, I had beaten the game and I had noticed that the file had been erased. Thats not a big deal, i started over again and was having fun. UNTIL i had caught a gible, raised its lvl to like 20 something, shut down, and turn it back on the next day, and lo and behold my gible magically turned into a SEEDOT!
Is there anyway to fix this?
The only possible explanation that I can think of is that you somehow started playing different version with the save from the other one... as Gible might occupy the same data as Seedot in both versions.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links