The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 27th, 2013, 10:26 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx

Advertise here
I am just wondering where do I post the bugs I found as you just reported that you will not be coming back on this thread?
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Yoshi3645

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokey1221 View Post
can anyone upload a link to download a patched version of this because i dont kno how to path a hack to a rom please and thank you
Download LunarIPS, Pokemon FireRed, and the Dark Rising .ips file. Make sure to extract the FireRed zipped folder. Open LunarIPS and go to Apply Whatever and select Dark Rising.ips. Then select Pokemon FireRed.gba. Finally, open VisualBoyAdvance and open Pokemon FireRed.gba.
Old January 28th, 2013, 06:29 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I am just wondering where do I post the bugs I found as you just reported that you will not be coming back on this thread?
What about directly to DRG? =D
You've got PMs, VMs and I strongly believe DRG has other meanings of comunication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrai Of Unova View Post
Why can't toxicroak learn drain punch or stone edge he should be able to !!!!!! :/
Then use YAPE to make him learn it if it's that important...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 28th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Alexheroalex
Unhatched Egg

What do I do after I beat the elite four?
Old January 28th, 2013, 05:29 PM
heri
Unhatched Egg

OK, so I went into the Frozen Dungeon. I was stuck there for a while trying to find another exit...i couldn't. I searched up how to get out of the dungeon and found out that you needed Surf. So I taught it to my Swampert. Only one thing, I still haven't beat the gym i need to to actually use the HM. What do I do now? Please help, and Thank you.
Old January 28th, 2013, 08:32 PM
bobtropus
Unhatched Egg

As much as i want to like the game, my dumb computer wont let me ply it
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:13 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by heri View Post
OK, so I went into the Frozen Dungeon. I was stuck there for a while trying to find another exit...i couldn't. I searched up how to get out of the dungeon and found out that you needed Surf. So I taught it to my Swampert. Only one thing, I still haven't beat the gym i need to to actually use the HM. What do I do now? Please help, and Thank you.
This is not true fellow because there is another exit for Frozen Dungeon and you even don't need HM Surf for it and HM Strength too
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtropus View Post
As much as i want to like the game, my dumb computer wont let me ply it
Why isn't your "dumb" computer allowing you to play the game...?

Old January 29th, 2013, 05:42 PM
heri
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
This is not true fellow because there is another exit for Frozen Dungeon and you even don't need HM Surf for it and HM Strength too
Oops, sorry, I meant Waterfall. I can't use Waterfall. Thank you

Last edited by heri; January 29th, 2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old January 29th, 2013, 10:19 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Oops, sorry, I meant Waterfall. I can't use Waterfall. Thank you
How many badges you have currently as Waterfall depends on it.
P.S Guys I need a big favor and quick. I am about to face Atem in Millennium city but I want to go back towards the Headquarters for a Move relearn. Can someone point out how I go back there. I missed the talk from Sydney where she tells us how?
Old January 29th, 2013, 11:47 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
P.S Guys I need a big favor and quick. I am about to face Atem in Millennium city but I want to go back towards the Headquarters for a Move relearn. Can someone point out how I go back there. I missed the talk from Sydney where she tells us how?
You will be transported to HQ after beating Atemu and going out from the gym.

Old January 30th, 2013, 03:59 AM
ectoplasmaticgoo
Unhatched Egg

Where do you guys level up your pokemons? Mine ones are under level 50, pupitar for example is level 46 and I battled Light whose pokemons are above level 60. Is there lucky egg perhaps or something?
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:12 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasmaticgoo View Post
Where do you guys level up your pokemons? Mine ones are under level 50, pupitar for example is level 46 and I battled Light whose pokemons are above level 60. Is there lucky egg perhaps or something?
Use the VS Seeker. The newest patch has Lucky Egg available. But, I do not know the exact location. I'm waiting for DR 2 anyways.

GOOD LUCK DRG! I can't wait to screenshot a level 10 Salamence. XD

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old January 30th, 2013, 05:56 AM
godlesplay

I have 7th badges and idk how get 8th, anyone help me ?
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:09 AM
yuckoyuckie
Unhatched Egg

is there pokemon dark rising 2 already?
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:03 AM
XXXerneas
Unhatched Egg

Okay, I really would love to play this game on my Android. I'm running it on Gameboid and it doesn't load. The screen turns black and then after a few seconds it takes me back to the 'select a rom' screen. Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Fire Red both work on the emulator, but Dark Rising doesn't. Someone please help.
Old January 30th, 2013, 11:50 AM
godlesplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXerneas View Post
Okay, I really would love to play this game on my Android. I'm running it on Gameboid and it doesn't load. The screen turns black and then after a few seconds it takes me back to the 'select a rom' screen. Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon Fire Red both work on the emulator, but Dark Rising doesn't. Someone please help.
I'm playing it on my android using gameboid , so you should try patch it one more time with different rom
Old January 30th, 2013, 12:09 PM
XXXerneas
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
I'm playing it on my android using gameboid , so you should try patch it one more time with different rom
How would one, such as myself, patch it? I've never done this before..
Old January 30th, 2013, 04:17 PM
heri
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
I have 3 badges:The second, the third, and the last, or at least that's what it says.
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:18 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ectoplasmaticgoo View Post
Yes Lucky Eggs are in Iceland city and they are unlimited. Yes you can have as much as you like. Go South-East and you will see them beside an NPC.

Quote:
Yes Lucky Eggs are in Iceland city and they are unlimited. Yes you can have as much as you like. Go South-East and you will see them beside an NPC.
Quote:
I have 7th badges and idk how get 8th, anyone help me ?
Go back in the Twist Woodlands and fight the gym leader there Blitz who was previously unavailable

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuckoyuckie View Post
is there pokemon dark rising 2 already?
No, DarkRising Girl has not released even its thread yet due to her busy life

Quote:
Other Emulators have this sort of problem as they are semi supported other than VBA. Try using a different ROM

Last edited by alienhunterx; January 30th, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 31st, 2013, 05:53 AM
godlesplay

Quote:
Go back in the Twist Woodlands and fight the gym leader there Blitz who was previously unavailable
where are Twist Woodlands? I can't find this city in the Town Map
Old January 31st, 2013, 07:04 AM
jashan345

uhm i need some help. Vladimir just told me that they shipped the emerald off to someplace where do I go after that?
Old January 31st, 2013, 04:46 PM
lugia.199x

Quote:
where are Twist Woodlands? I can't find this city in the Town Map
You need to fly back to tiki vilage then go down. You'll find Twist Woodlands there
Old January 31st, 2013, 10:17 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by jashan345 View Post
uhm i need some help. Vladimir just told me that they shipped the emerald off to someplace where do I go after that?
If you are referring to the place where you battle him in Dark hideout than there is a lift door behind him. Enter it and make your way through the Dark tunnel to reach PAX Town
Old January 31st, 2013, 10:40 PM
XXVIII
Romhacker Wannabe

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexheroalex View Post
What do I do after I beat the elite four?
I think the game ends after beating E4 and Adrian.

Quote:
Enter the Frozen Dungeon then look for the ladder. The ladder will warp you inside and the exit is the cave entrance at the back of the ladder.

Quote:
The question is, have you patched it already into a Fire Red rom? Because if you just downloaded the IPS file here and open it with Gameboid that will definitely not work.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here