The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game > Custom Cards

Notices

Custom Cards For your creations of cards made on your own, post them here and show your great creativity and moves! See what Pokémon or little hilarious thing you concoct with the TCG base-sets obtainable here and other places.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 7th, 2011, 11:24 AM
rabitsd20
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
I have seen that there is a thread about funny fake cards. In this thread though, you may post fake cards you made, which do not break the TCG rules.

Well...I'm waiting for your own cards!;)

Moderator edit for the thread rules:
1. All PokeCommunity Rules apply. (Especially the 4 words and 25 characters minimum length rule).
2. All Pokemon Trading Card Game section rules apply.
3. All Fake Cards section rules apply.
4. You can make your own thread for your own cards instead of posting here if you wish to.
5. If you are going to negatively rate someone's card, give some constructive criticism and don't just say things like "IT SUCKS!!!1111" or "lol ur card be fugly broham it suxorz and u suk". Comments like that are rude and should be reported so the section moderator can deal with them accordingly.

Last edited by donavannj; November 7th, 2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old November 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to alter your post to put some rules and make this thread into a "Fake Card Quick Rate Thread" for those who just want to post one card and don't wanna create a whole thread for their works. I honestly wouldn't mind if someone were to create a thread just to showcase one card they made, though, since it makes it easier for the card creator to receive comments, tips, and constructive criticism on their work.
Old November 12th, 2011, 05:49 AM
Pockymon
Beginning Trainer

I went to China a few years ago and I saw these Pokemon decks on sale at the Hong Kong-China immigration border point Luo Wu and there were many fake cards on sale.

As China is reputed for its almost-real fakes, it took me some time to realize it.

Firstly, instead of for example: illus Kouki Saito. It is written as illUs Kouki Saito.

It's holographics are so real I couldnt see anything wrong.

And they were not at all filmsy, they felt of the same texture and same thickness.

Anyway, I also have my fair share of real Pokemon cards bought from authorized stores in my country.

But here's a piece of advice to NEVER go to China to buy Pokemon cards. China peeps are way too cunning and make their products look so real.

Anyway I have this faulty real Ninetales Pokemon card. It's "curse" is spelt as "corse" any idea how much will it fetch?

And I also have this faulty real Vulpix whose HP and number is lopsided, please tell me the price :3
Old November 12th, 2011, 11:55 PM
rabitsd20
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pockymon View Post
I went to China a few years ago and I saw these Pokemon decks on sale at the Hong Kong-China immigration border point Luo Wu and there were many fake cards on sale.

As China is reputed for its almost-real fakes, it took me some time to realize it.

Firstly, instead of for example: illus Kouki Saito. It is written as illUs Kouki Saito.

And they were not at all filmsy, they felt of the same texture and same thickness.

Anyway, I also have my fair share of real Pokemon cards bought from authorized stores in my country.

But here's a piece of advice to NEVER go to China to buy Pokemon cards. China peeps are way too cunning and make their products look so real.

Anyway I have this faulty real Ninetales Pokemon card. It's "curse" is spelt as "corse" any idea how much will it fetch?

And I also have this faulty real Vulpix whose HP and number is lopsided, please tell me the price :3
Why did you post that here?:\
Old November 13th, 2011, 11:32 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pockymon View Post

I do believe you misunderstood the purpose of this thread. It's just for posting artistic fakes you have created and commenting on other artistic fakes other people have posted in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabitsd20 View Post
Why did you post that here?:\
Please do not minimod. Just use the report function next time you see a post that you think is off-topic.
Old November 15th, 2011, 07:16 AM
rabitsd20
Beginning Trainer

Okay donavannj. I'll use that next time.
Old March 4th, 2012, 08:11 PM
Katero

Nature: Quirky
I was bored one day so I went onto a Pokemon Card creator site and made these. I'm so glad I finally found somewhere to share them! Enjoy!

Nyan Cat.jpg

Spongebob.jpg

Spongebob Squarepants.jpg

SpongeGar.jpg

Spoongetron.jpg

Mage of Mind
Old March 4th, 2012, 08:13 PM
Katero

Here are the rest of the fake cards I made.

Quickster.jpg

Karate Master.jpg

Krusty Krab Employee.jpg

Fry Boy.jpg

Jellyfish Hunter.jpg

Mage of Mind
Old March 29th, 2012, 05:51 PM
pokemonranger109
Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth

Location: Beside the Yolo guy in Kanto. (He said it before it was cool)
i have one Chuck Norris... XD

found the first one
Old April 9th, 2012, 12:37 PM
fatcatfuller
Master of HG and Black

Nature: Hardy
NwFzT5Ism.jpg I made this!!!!!! hope you like it!

My dream team. up
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:09 AM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
My first fake card ever.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old December 2nd, 2012, 01:42 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Ahahaha, nice, but the Illus. portion is supposed to give credit to the artist of the image used in for the picture, not the maker of the card. That goes in some other place. I like that card style, though. Where did you find it?
Old December 2nd, 2012, 03:14 PM
Pinta77
McDonald's Insider
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Pinta77
Oh that's a good point >.< oops. I found the style from the resource thread, other pics of cards, and then the text box was just paint.

Wonder Trade!!!
Old December 2nd, 2012, 06:44 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

You should probably give credit to Adept-eX for the blank, then. It's proper form, and I should probably have that indicated somewhere in this thread as well as in the section rules.
Old January 31st, 2013, 06:48 AM
Thecardlunatic
Unhatched Egg

Wow very good work all :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here