The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 31st, 2013, 12:14 AM
dareal_MJ
Unhatched Egg

Hi. Call me MJ. I'm 22 and I'm new here. I've been playing pokemon for years but never officially joined any forums. I'm also the creator of the PokeShuc calculator which is one of the main reasons I joined. You may not have heard of it but you will soon :D. I'd like to be able to get feedback from the community about my program. I dont know the best place to post the link as i don't want to be banned. So for now see link in my signature!. HMU!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by dareal_MJ; January 31st, 2013 at 12:24 AM.
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:16 AM
pokemonlexie20
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonlexie20
Dont feel bad about being new. i am too
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:20 AM
dareal_MJ
Unhatched Egg

lol thanks for the welcome. and welcome to u too lol

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:29 AM
pokemonlexie20
Unhatched Egg

You seem really cool for a 22yr. Old . =-)

Which pokemon games u have ? If u dont mind me asking

Last edited by pokemonlexie20; January 31st, 2013 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:45 AM
dareal_MJ
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlexie20 View Post
You seem really cool for a 22yr. Old . =-)

Which pokemon games u have ? If u dont mind me asking
well i have all the nds games and gba games so far as well as a few from way back like red, silver. Which ones do you have?

Last edited by dareal_MJ; January 31st, 2013 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:50 AM
pokemonlexie20
Unhatched Egg

Platinum,soulsilver,black,white2,rumble blast

You can add me if you have a facebook. Lexie Ray its the pic with the dog and and a female laying next to it with glasses

Last edited by pokemonlexie20; January 31st, 2013 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 31st, 2013, 07:20 AM
Gyardosamped
entering snake habitat
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Gyardosamped
Hi, MJ!

Welcome to the forums! Glad to see older players who still enjoy the series. I am around the same age and have also been playing forever now! That's cool that you're the creator of that calculator! I've never heard about it, but it looks interesting from what I can see from your signature. I don't necessarily have information on where you could post it, but maybe a moderator could help you out.

Hope to see you around and enjoy!
Old January 31st, 2013, 11:17 PM
pokemonlexie20
Unhatched Egg

Add my on facebook alexandramray@gmail
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links