Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation
Reload this Page B2 W2 pokemon black 2

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Old January 13th, 2013 (02:03 PM).

Whats the big idea of adding a 2 to an exiting pokemon title but i dont care its a mighty good game
Old January 13th, 2013 (02:19 PM).
Veteran

Bought them some time to continue developing the new X/Y. Still a good game. I feel that the dynamics changed completely between the two games. A lot more [post-game] side quests.

Regards, Chris
Started: Pokemon Yellow for GBC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their Pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature.
Old January 31st, 2013 (11:43 PM).

Nature: Jolly
this was really the only game to have a direct sequel. GSC was kinda that to RBY but in that case it was a new system with new features. B/W2 are pretty much the same game, (sorry i love rom hack so im saying it) it is pretty much like if someone rom hacked B/W.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links