The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.


Advertise here

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #3551    
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Undisputed
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male

Advertise here
Good remake with many extras but the bad thing is that there are tons of bugs
Cant wait for the final build though i wish you good luck
Reply With Quote
  #3552    
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:01 PM
liquidM
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Gender: Male
Please help me find all Nexus One machines to deactivate, i found 9 and can't seem to find the last one...here are the 9 i've already deactivated :
-first is the big machine at the top of the lighthouse
-two machines on a hill between West Vale port and Sandway town (Route 53)
-two in Sandway town - one in centre, on a bit to the north across the water
-two on Route 54 - one near the rest house, one south-east from it, up a waterfall
-one on Route 55 - mountain path
-one in Mister G's office in Nexus lab - the bigger machine at the back of the room
Thats all i have managed to find so far, i've looked everywhere (safari zones, waters, crystal caves, route 56) for the last one but no success there :/ help please, i want my pokes to earn exp again
Reply With Quote
  #3553    
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Slasher15987
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidM View Post
Please help me find all Nexus One machines to deactivate, i found 9 and can't seem to find the last one...here are the 9 i've already deactivated :
-first is the big machine at the top of the lighthouse
-two machines on a hill between West Vale port and Sandway town (Route 53)
-two in Sandway town - one in centre, on a bit to the north across the water
-two on Route 54 - one near the rest house, one south-east from it, up a waterfall
-one on Route 55 - mountain path
-one in Mister G's office in Nexus lab - the bigger machine at the back of the room
Thats all i have managed to find so far, i've looked everywhere (safari zones, waters, crystal caves, route 56) for the last one but no success there :/ help please, i want my pokes to earn exp again
there are two of them on the mountain path
Reply With Quote
  #3554    
Old January 30th, 2013, 08:38 AM
TheDarknex
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Gender:
So... First of all, sorry for my english.
Second: This Hack is so ****ing great.
Amazing. A week of gaming on it. Too many hours. Can't wait other release.

By the way I want tell some things...
Go up and down from the Nexus Lab IS A PAIN!!! Please make a shortcut for that G rank reaload!!!

Bug/glitch:
I saw a lot of little glitch in all this last part, specially on the crystal caves and in the last island.
Crystal Onix and Matteo are completaly messed up!
I think that the undersea cavern can be done lot better comparated from the rest of the game!!

I'm a fully retard, I end the game lol No more stucks for now xD

There is nothing after giving to kurt the gs ball?

Last edited by TheDarknex; January 30th, 2013 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3555    
Old January 30th, 2013, 06:11 PM
jayp066
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Gender: Male
What version of gameboid are you guys using? I've tried every emulator for android there is and everything freezes up and fc's on my galaxy note 2 I have no access to a PC to play on
Reply With Quote
  #3556    
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:11 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarknex View Post
So... First of all, sorry for my english.
Second: This Hack is so ****ing great.
Amazing. A week of gaming on it. Too many hours. Can't wait other release.

By the way I want tell some things...
Go up and down from the Nexus Lab IS A PAIN!!! Please make a shortcut for that G rank reaload!!!

Bug/glitch:
I saw a lot of little glitch in all this last part, specially on the crystal caves and in the last island.
Crystal Onix and Matteo are completaly messed up!
I think that the undersea cavern can be done lot better comparated from the rest of the game!!

I'm a fully retard, I end the game lol No more stucks for now xD

There is nothing after giving to kurt the gs ball?
There is a Gym in Orange Islands to battle and an event in the secret hideout of Team Rocket as well as a mining game in Cave of Wisdom
Reply With Quote
  #3557    
Old January 31st, 2013, 08:55 AM
sam198
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
I found a glitch
the first time you battle your rival if you lose and try to go to to route 29 your rival shows up but does not fight you(this happens every time i try to go on rout 29)

here is what i was talking about
Pokemon liquid crystal_06.png

Pokemon liquid crystal_07.png

Pokemon liquid crystal_08.png

Pokemon liquid crystal_09.png

Pokemon liquid crystal_10.png

Last edited by DrFuji; January 31st, 2013 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Merging consecutive posts
Reply With Quote
  #3558    
Old January 31st, 2013, 03:02 PM
pawell6's Avatar
pawell6
The truthseeker
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Poland
Age: 26
Gender: Male
The game is really nice. The best about are storyline, physical/special split. What bothers me is that i can't find macho brace. Any help? Perhaps there could be more moves
Reply With Quote
  #3559    
Old January 31st, 2013, 10:10 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pawell6 View Post
The game is really nice. The best about are storyline, physical/special split. What bothers me is that i can't find macho brace. Any help? Perhaps there could be more moves
There are no newer moves here. All the moves up to Gen 3 are however available
Reply With Quote
  #3560    
Old February 1st, 2013, 01:08 AM
ch4r1zard's Avatar
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayp066 View Post
What version of gameboid are you guys using? I've tried every emulator for android there is and everything freezes up and fc's on my galaxy note 2 I have no access to a PC to play on
i use gameboid v2.4.7 on my sony, and LC works just fine, although there are freezes here and there, i just have to save it fairly regularly.
__________________


Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657
Reply With Quote
  #3561    
Old February 2nd, 2013, 10:11 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum's Avatar
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Golden Oaks Library
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
How far is the Beta 3 release? I got up to the first badge in the Orange Islands from Cissy the last time I played this which was a long time ago. Also in the room in Mt. Silver Cave where Red is battled is it possible to Fly out of there like in Gold/Silver/Crystal?
__________________
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Reply With Quote
  #3562    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:53 AM
advengee
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Hey guys love the hack!!!
I'm in Cinnabar Island trying to do the team rocket event. I have 15 badges it looks like i have to go around to the side entrance of the cave I go there and theres a place where it says i can dive my Pokemon knows dive but i have no option to use it. I am on the newest version of the hack. Do i have to do something special or is my game Glitched?

Last edited by advengee; February 3rd, 2013 at 02:01 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3563    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 02:06 PM
Ace.'s Avatar
Ace.
Let Go and Just Be Free
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
are the Pokemons movepools updated like in HGSS??
__________________
SIMPLE is the new SMART
Reply With Quote
  #3564    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 10:40 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
How far is the Beta 3 release? I got up to the first badge in the Orange Islands from Cissy the last time I played this which was a long time ago. Also in the room in Mt. Silver Cave where Red is battled is it possible to Fly out of there like in Gold/Silver/Crystal?
The beta 3.3 still goes the same way except some minor changes and a cave of wisdom to be explored and played
Reply With Quote
  #3565    
Old February 3rd, 2013, 11:07 PM
CrystalMarina's Avatar
CrystalMarina
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: USA
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nature: Quiet
Wow, this game looks amazing. I'm downloading it right now to try it out. I love Johto games, so I'm sure this will be amazing!
__________________
To catch them is my real test, to train them is my cause.
Reply With Quote
  #3566    
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:02 AM
linkandzelda's Avatar
linkandzelda
n00b desu ka?
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Hastings, England
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
The beta 3.3 still goes the same way except some minor changes and a cave of wisdom to be explored and played
Second badge has been available for a while now with second island completed.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3567    
Old February 4th, 2013, 04:09 AM
ch4r1zard's Avatar
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Gender:
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam198 View Post
I found a glitch
the first time you battle your rival if you lose and try to go to to route 29 your rival shows up but does not fight you(this happens every time i try to go on rout 29)

here is what i was talking about
Attachment 67206

Attachment 67207

Attachment 67208

Attachment 67209

Attachment 67210
u didnt use cheats before that point by any chance did u?

i need to learn to read. in that case the simple fix to that is dont lose lol

Quote:
Hey guys love the hack!!!
I'm in Cinnabar Island trying to do the team rocket event. I have 15 badges it looks like i have to go around to the side entrance of the cave I go there and theres a place where it says i can dive my Pokemon knows dive but i have no option to use it. I am on the newest version of the hack. Do i have to do something special or is my game Glitched?
No, the game is not glitched, it now requires 16 badges to dive. to progress talk to blue and axel on cinnabar island, then click on the wall next to blue and a cave will open up
__________________


Current project: Anime cry replacement - http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294657
Reply With Quote
  #3568    
Old February 4th, 2013, 03:57 PM
thatguaxi
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Glitch, Cant trade Bellsprout for Onix on Violet city, the game freezes
Reply With Quote
  #3569    
Old February 5th, 2013, 10:09 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkandzelda View Post
Second badge has been available for a while now with second island completed.
You don't say. Wow I never knew that until now. Should play it to see the new gym
Reply With Quote
  #3570    
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:11 PM
rikux0
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Gender:
Hello first of all I would like to praise the creater of my favorite game, keep up the good work. Second I would like to request a save file for the latest beta 3.3 since I lost my file and I really don't want to start over. I basically left off before fighting the elite four with a typlosion Lv 60 a salance 55 a dragonight Lv 55 a pigeot Lv 45 a gengar Lv 40 and a garidos Lv 40. So if you have anything similar to my file please contact me or email me so that I can just start where I left off ill really appreciate it thank you (^___^)
Reply With Quote
  #3571    
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:25 PM
alienhunterx's Avatar
alienhunterx
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The World is a Happy Place ?
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikux0 View Post
Hello first of all I would like to praise the creater of my favorite game, keep up the good work. Second I would like to request a save file for the latest beta 3.3 since I lost my file and I really don't want to start over. I basically left off before fighting the elite four with a typlosion Lv 60 a salance 55 a dragonight Lv 55 a pigeot Lv 45 a gengar Lv 40 and a garidos Lv 40. So if you have anything similar to my file please contact me or email me so that I can just start where I left off ill really appreciate it thank you (^___^)
I don't think anyone has similar file you asked. You should have created a backup in case of any mishap. Now look what you have done
Reply With Quote
  #3572    
Old February 8th, 2013, 10:30 PM
rikux0
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Gender:
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I don't think anyone has similar file you asked. You should have created a backup in case of any mishap. Now look what you have done
I know but anything similar to that would help to be honest all I want is a typlosion and up to the elite four I could catch rest again
Reply With Quote
  #3573    
Old February 8th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Kivihirvio
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Wow, this hack is amazing! Great work!
I was wondering if it's possible to get pokemons that need to be traded, Gengar and Alakazam for example. And do pokemons learn their moves on the same levels as in second generation or in third generation?

Oh and btw, for anyone who gets white screen on the beginning, try to use USA firered rom.

Last edited by Kivihirvio; February 8th, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3574    
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:15 AM
Citrix's Avatar
Citrix
My old account was rpg man. ;p
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Kitchener, Ontario Canada
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
LC is quite... interesting :3
__________________
New Pokemon rpg coming soon...

Reply With Quote
  #3575    
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:30 PM
bauer
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: May 2011
Gender: Male
Cant dive Even though I
Am owner Of the Rockbadge and dragonite and totodile 3rd evo have the dive skill
Älways when I Try to dive it only Tells me that Diving is possible Nothing more.
Does anyone know this Problem ?

I Need it to make Progress St cinnobe isles

Edit Nvm Sry i was Wasching Old lets play
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:32 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.